Top 12 Top 12

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Answering succinctly, I'm certainly not the player who keeps putting all his catapults with nukes on transports, so that they can be sunk time and time again by my Biremes for hefty DBP - proves the saying: "You can't teach an old Dog new tricks"

So to finalize you are not a player who, this one particular time, lost some troops to birs. But you are in fact mentally vacant to the point of using no catapults with your olu nukes, thus ALWAYS resulting in positive BP for the player you are attacking?

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Just to be clear, this is in fact the Golden Horn who believes that a fire ship stack is a viable defence strategy, and also believes 10 LS spam attacks are an intelligent battle strategy for attack.

Sounds awfully like someone who used to have a headband :wg:

Last edited:

DeletedUser55720

10 LS probes are perfect for checking out City Wall levels, Identifying presence of LS Nukes
(that always get a proper second follow up)
and sinking improperly defended BBM CS - of which I now have 40+ on my wall (reports available).

They also extract an enormous amount of Temple Favour (mostly OWL and SEA STORM - but even had ZEUS RAGE cast on them) from ever twitchy BBM players

They also regularly update my info database and rattle players with conservative ideas on how to have innovative tactics in Grep.
Any lost LS can be quickly rebuilt (7 hours without GOLD) and launched again

Spartan AD

Phrourach
10 LS probes are perfect for checking out City Wall levels, Identifying presence of LS Nukes
(that always get a proper second follow up)
and sinking improperly defended BBM CS - of which I now have 40+ on my wall (reports available).

They also extract an enormous amount of Temple Favour (mostly OWL and SEA STORM - but even had ZEUS RAGE cast on them) from ever twitchy BBM players

They also regularly update my info database and rattle players with conservative ideas on how to have innovative tactics in Grep.
Any lost LS can be quickly rebuilt (7 hours without GOLD) and launched again

ok boomer

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
top 9

Ranked 1 : Written in blood .

Author said:
The only family from day 1 who chose to open a twin, with the direct consequence that everyone looked at them, even when they were not placed first.
Tactical noob error, you only start a twin when you are 100% sure that you can drive solo to the finish line.
If a Nob takes the wheel of the sports car, it ends up against the tree.
Many think I hate Ruthie, but in all honesty I don't hate cowards, indeed a very harsh word but if you eat out of the hand of an ally and you find out that this ally wish to betray you and beat you but ignoring this info you are not worthy of a founder position.

In sinope you have shown your true nature, I do not hate, but I am indifferent a 100% towards you.

Her only diplomatic post is when we attack them and again and again our person we hunt down got rushed down to the hospital with heart beats.

I am a good ops-leader, but seens this HOAX stories from them all over the servers NON STOP.

They should re-name their alliance team name into : The Bloody Cowards.

they will float in the ocean because waste does not sink to the bottom

Best skills : Known for their colonizations and poor deff skills

Biggest player : Golden Horn aka The Golden Noob : The best proof that gold does not make you the better player but the team that you are part.

Ranked 2. BBM - Broke Back Mountains.

Author said:
We knew from day 1, we don't start twin and for many good reasons.

First, we wanted to give our own people hope for a reward.

Secondly, no need to launch a coalition that you can't handle anyway.

If you take the noob from the sports car and use a racing pilot, the sports car will get to the finish line.

I can't remember ever conquering so many cities from a ranked No. 1 team, wasn't it for that reward, I had long shot a bullet through my head or ghosted, it's really not funny anymore

We first had a NAP with you know who ....
They are still angry with us that we broke it, but if you choose to take the climb solo with a sister and you want to take the better riders off, then the tactical ingenuity comes up and you are caught up.

This team swims like an aggressive shark in the ocean and unfortunately for bloods there is no killer whale nearby.

Best skills : Burning cities and wasting a lot of blood, you did not know better with all that blood you would think this was the blood family.

Biggest player : mauro the conqueror II :
Mauro always ends high, is the very first server that I see him taking the No. 1 position. Known for its 100% Tiremes usage, you love it or hate it, I am not a fan of tirs

Ranked 3 : Warships

Author said:
On paper not a challenger for the No. 1, but what a workersteam and as I said, tactical ingenuity, indeed, first came to us with proposals, said of course were not blind that there was no living space within the Bloods family so they came to us for a win - win situation!

Sometime due location it is gameover ingame but this team worked so so so hard to get in position , I only can say congratulations!

respect from both sides with the result, swimming to the finsih

Best skills : I remember them as extremely annoying if you have to fight them, size is not always a value meter, but especially their stamina breaks the imagination, they continue to grow and grow and are already nicely third.

Biggest player : PsYCH0CR4zYGG : Nice Nr 28 ranked fighter, always a good result with so many good players on this server.

Ranked 4 : UBI MAIOR MINOR CESSAT.

Author said:
This team is aggressive, despite their fourth position they occupy a third place in the attackers ranking. This is always a plus in my notebook.
They early realization that the smaller ones had to work together and were close with warships, the result is known, they are now part of a coalition to get the angry big bloods wolf on his knees.

Best skills : During team events I always see them showing up, their aggressiveness is admirable.

Biggest player : Harimad-Sol but i prefer to choose to say a word about their Nr 2 Die Antwoord :
We were about to perform a rim job on this player, reason was simple, you always take the better elements out first, everything was planned until 12 hours before launch a pact was forged. Now that I see him better in action, I am happy to write that I was not wrong in my judgment.

Ranked 5 : InFiniTe sHiNe

Author said:
Some teams have difficult day 1 conditions.
Their location was our home base (BBM) so they were immediately overwhelmed.
I have to say, they did what needed to be done, moved to other locations and even did a nice merge with the result of a provisional nice 5th spot.

We can only be grateful that teams continue to play in this position and fight to the end, keeping the game alive.

Have a pact with bloods and do their bit to provide bloods with deff

Best skills : Their strength is their determination not to give up, and I suspect that their founder is the main reason for it!

Biggest player : Diowi : To be honnest I do not know much about him/her, but ranked 11 fighter is always awesome!
A word about their founder Thunder. I had the pleasure of having him on my team (server 115). A man with no middle ground, you are an enemy or you are a friend, not a bullshit and always the first in battle, even if the opponent is many times bigger, he goes to battle

Ranked 6 : Signed In Blood.

Author said:
BLOOD MAKES YOU RELATED BUT LOYALTY MAKES YOU FAMILY

This is what you read when you view their profile.

If you write this and then complain about coalitions you are really not doing well and you are a noob team.

A twin sister of a float is always a sink

Best skills : If I detect skills, I will be the first to report it

Biggest player : You will find their biggest player in their Main.sister

Ranked 7 : HYPERTENSION

Author said:
If you are the number 7 and have the skills to steal cities from the No. 1, you are doing very well.
Normally I never rank a # 7 as a swim, usually float, but they really do the impossible and am convinced that they have a lot of fun there. swim

Biggest skills : Survival is a skilled talent

Biggest player : Krumcho :
No. 36 is always good, but would like to see a slightly higher fighting ranking, but who am I to judge if you sit between so many fires, it is sometimes not easy to achieve a higher ranking.

Ranked 8 : -FUN-

Author said:
17 players with an average of 603296 points, 10% higher than the No. 1 bloody noobs is always super respect!
There is nothing more fun in grepo than staying small and limited and staying close with a select group of friends.

Biggest skills : This team has enormous skills, diplomacy, deff and off skills, but their main asset is their friendship.
A small group that hold each other so hard has preceded a long history.

Biggest player : Hermine Granger : Their founder is Nr 7, fighter 15 nothing wrong! Hard worker, hard fighter, and the one who keeps the friendship alive !

Ranked 9 : BattleShips

Author said:
Twin of Warships.

Since they are part of a win coalition the less active members are floating and the fighter bosses are swimming.

DeletedUser56683

I'm pretty happy with how warships have done. Considering how much of a rough start we had activity and teamwork have brought us pretty far. Only 5m points between us and Bloods/BBM. Even I didn't think we would catch up to the front runners by that much.

DeletedUser55305

top 9

Ranked 1 : Written in blood .

Ranked 2. BBM - Broke Back Mountains.

Ranked 3 : Warships

Ranked 4 : UBI MAIOR MINOR CESSAT.

Ranked 5 : InFiniTe sHiNe

Ranked 6 : Signed In Blood.

Ranked 7 : HYPERTENSION

Ranked 8 : -FUN-

Ranked 9 : BattleShips

Its a ok top 12 i guess, somewhat biased but you put some effort into it and its ok.

But Erik, my man you say;
I can't remember ever conquering so many cities from a ranked No. 1 team, wasn't it for that reward, I had long shot a bullet through my head or ghosted, it's really not funny anymore

Why dont you guys give it a go without all the deals, you might find it refreshing and exciting

DeletedUser22951

You have earned a chapter in Erics new book, Ruthie.

You must feel honoured ;)

Good luck bloods!

I hope you continue to cause further 'indifference ' to his eminence......

0ZZZ

Phrourach
I have less posts than I have years playing this game.
My grand pappy told me to avoid arguing with idiots, said you get better results punching them in the mouth.
There is no top 12 on this server. There is a top 2.
BLOODS Vs EVERY ONE ELSE*.
I can't Blame ERIK and his lot for turning the world on BLOODS with their obvious early lead.
Hell, I advised several leaders to do exactly that, because I did not fancy contracting with the "trophy politicians" to retard BLOOD growth myself.

I find it rather entertaining that the 4 bullies and their lackeys are crowing so much about ganging up on one kid on the play ground and kicking him while hes down.

I find it more entertaining that all the plebs in those other alliances are ok with investing a year of their life so their top 2 players can ditch them in the end to join the "cult of Erik" for a hollow win. They have a word for that. It is called cuckold.

To those players abandoning their teams that supported them the whole game, They have several words for that, but traitors the only one that comes to mind suitable for polite company.

*My regards to the shiny hinneys for lending the BLOODS a last min helping hand. At least some one in the room has some stones.
It wont stop my brood from sinking your fleets, (all flags are red)
but Il tip my hat in respect.

"DEATH TO ALL SAILS NOT BLACK!" 0Z