TKF's Power Rankings Edition 3: Irruducibili Coalition Falls, Bunnies Building, OCEANS VETERANS Tested

DeletedUser41523

Its Christmas time so in celebration of the holidays (and me not killing myself during finals) here's a new power ranking. Some has changed, some has stayed the same. But the world continues to shape itself. What makes this world interesting is that despite having a top tier alliance in Bad With Names that is most likely going to win, it still very much is a building world similar to how EN113 was and it seems everyone is making the most of that so far.

1) Bad With Names/Bad With Numbers- Taken a pair of cities off of OV recently and one off of Flaming Dragon. I'll cover that later in the OV/FD section. I want to put another aspect into focus on Bad With Names since we've already covered that they're good as a team the first two times. That aspect is Bad With Numbers. As I said, its a building world, despite the settings being a 3/3 conquest, the rest of the top 5 best teams ( in my opinion) in EN conquest aren't here. It'd be easy for Bad With Names to just roll in and crush everyone with maybe just their 45 best players, can't say that wouldn't have been my plan personally. Instead they went a different direction and took in some people in their ocean. Which is respectable and seems in spirit with the world. Now that doesn't mean every person in that branch is a newer or unknown player, some are quite good, but its respectable that BWN is willing to take risks.

World Status: Contender

2) Balkan Boyz/Balkan Boyz*-
Leading ThePlague 27-9, I believe that they are entering the closing stages of this war and that they will soon force Plague to disband. They're also tied up 3-3 with Bazooka Bunnies/Nightmare Bunnies. I'd still slot them at #2 for now. Due to not losing head to head with the Bunnies and being on pace to collect the world's most credible scalp so far.

3) Bazooka Bunnies/Nightmare Bunnies-
This is the world's most interesting team so far I feel. They're locked up with Balkan Boyz at 3-3. They also sit at 3-3 with Spirtum Sancti/Silly Rabbits. They've dominated Irruducibili's coalition and Double Trouble. They're currently taking towns off of The Pariah as well. They also have a 1-0 lead on Bad With Names. Its not a bad resume. I think its fair to say that they're closing the gap and just need to do a bit more against either Balkans or Bad With Names in order to move up.

4) Spirtum Sancti/Silly Rabbits (Aka O44 MRA ;) )-
Currently tied 3-3 with the Bunnies, down 0-2 to Balkan Boyz, and down 0-2 with Bad With Names. They appear to be primarily feeding right now and will have plenty of time to get things going and will have tons of opportunities to move up. But the early starts should cause a concern on their team. I'm not saying a panic level of concern, even the best teams start on the wrong end of the conquest records periodically. But they should start looking over what happened and why and look to improve from it.

World Status: Hoping to contend

5) Souvlaki-
They're beating Plague 11-0 and have only lost two cities all world. I think that's worthy of being considered a top 5 team in the world for the moment. They'll never contend for world wonders on their own. But they can play spoiler to the contenders if they want. Look no further than former contender, Plague.

World Status: Spoiler

6) OCEANS VETERANS/Flaming Dragon-
Starting to experience life as an enemy of Bad With Names. They're currently down 0-3. While far from the end of the world. I don't think its what they hoped for. Due to their strategy, they're going to have a hard time adapting if they can't get some momentum going here as they have no where to run to. O35 seems to be developing the slowest of the rim oceans (I wonder why) and they won't be able to add cities or bring in new blood if that continues. This is also set to be their only signature opponent in the world as I don't see Bad With Names dying even if they took a losing record here. OV/FD is going to have to respond and fast.

World Status: Free Fall

7) The Plague-
I have absolutely nothing new to say. So here's a picture just summing up Plague and their world status.
ljUVtPn.png

sorry to my Plague friends but you gotta admit...you kinda make it too easy with stuff like this

8) War of Kings- No real change here. I heard that they put BWN in siege and that it was closer than they expected it to be. I think they're getting close to jumping The Plague and its really just a matter of growing at this point.

World Status: Rising Power

9) Unnatural Selection/Unnatural.Selection-
I'm by these guys and sometimes get attacks from them and I spent some time in 113 kinda sorta but not really allied with their Kleos half when we were in Pandagoatium. So I have gotten an idea of what they got. I was tempted to move them above Plague as Plague is just collapsing and these guys have some solid players. But I think they have a huge mix of players in their alliance. Guys like Zeus are pretty solid and his core group from there participate and pay attention to detail. Others appear to be their thing in O44 which I think is becoming their main focus. But there are some in there that also took a lot of punches on En113. I think in a head to head, they'd still lose to the plague due to that bottom group so I still gotta keep them under Plague for now. I think they could still play a deciding role in world and should be seen as an alliance of the future. Especially if they can keep that bottom group of people out of the main conflicts (or remove them from the alliance entirely). Meat Wagon and Watchingann seemed to have a pair of good heads on their shoulders when I've talked to them previously and at the very least they weren't their Panda counterparts in terms of demeanor.

World Status: Rising Power/Supporting Role

9) ***The Greeks***-
These guys have risen up quietly. The appear to have a 3-0 lead on what looks like a former Spirtum Sancti branch, which caught my attention. They're based in O44 and could be somebody to keep an eye on.

World Status: Contender for O44

10) The Pariah-
They've lost less cities since losing half their alliance. So I think I'm going to keep them in the top 12. I don't think they'll be taking any towns off of the bunnies for awhile. But it doesn't look like it's over yet either.

World Status: Livin on a prayer

11) The Booty Warrior Cult-
Gonna get in on some of this irruducibili street credit too. We've been taking towns off that coalition since we landed. We certainly haven't been the driving force, but as I said last time, I think on paper we are a solid enough team. Still the real challenges await us.

World Status: Idk you decide

12) Ice and Fire-
They appear to be a rising power in O55. I'm not sure that they'll be able to ultimately take over that ocean however as it appears to be the toughest ocean. But they have a couple players I recognize so benefit of the doubt.

World Status: They make the list!

Like the list? Hate it? Wanna y’all about it with everyone but hate checking forums? Well now you can join the Discord World Chat and live message with other players. Here’s the link!

DeletedUser54706

As I say every time, bril T12, fair assessment of every alliance, plague one had me howling, feel privileged to get a lil mention <3

Thanks for getting one out just before Christmas/NY time - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone in EN121, the WC is lit and it's a great community :cool::cool:

DeletedUser41523

mortenu343 today at 01:51

"Cute you're checking my profile, I see I forgot to block you this world.
If only you were as tough in real life as you act in this game. But oh well. If ever you wanna meet and "hug it out", since you're so "good" at that, hit me up somewhere else.
Goodbye and have fun, recommend getting rid of some of that salt btw."

I think I triggered one of them...sorry bad with names, now he'll go to the rim and spam me instead lol

DeletedUser51473

Good assessment, based on your facts. :) Thank you for posting, but I think you may be in for a bigger surprise. One thing my time has taught me, is to NEVER underestimate the competition. No hate mail please. I ask that any responses be posted with a "hint" of decorum. GOOGLE IT!

Come on...let's have some fun!!! Merry Christmas ALL! Love one another! Kill after peacetime. HAHA!

DeletedUser55916

OK, I know BWN had a good start, but let's see the world for what it really is... There is a TON of good players in this world in various locations. What BWN doesn't know (maybe they do) is that many in the game are not impressed with the tactics they used under a different name in another world recently. Many are upset and will work hard to make sure they won't win. As sad as this is, it's probably a natural correction in the game created by simple political game views. This being said, I personally, have grown to respect their leadership. Good people at heart, so try to give them a respectful start...

Now on a side note... I was lucky enough to begin this world in a great location and being between the top two alliances has had its fun, but I have to say that BWN continues to use wicked tactics involving more than one world. If they have friends in another world that you might find important, they will get those players to hit you until you turn off your alarms, then those waiting in this world will see that your harbors and cities are cleared. Not cool. But I can ONLY speak for myself here and for those too weak to speak for themselves. In your hands, for me and mine, we will win this world, one way or another...

DeletedUser55916

Water under the bridge man. I don't want to get that kind of stuff going here. My bad. It was just my personal opinion here... Their last world was Onchesmos and they continue to play there as well under Hous of Pain. Decide on your own based on communication with their players and enemies. I'm sure everyone has a version, and someplace in the middle is the truth. What I do know for a fact is that both teams play both worlds together at the same time on discord, running multi-world ops on players in multiple worlds. Obviously very intelligent, yet kinda shady too. Or maybe I'm just jealous I didn't do it first. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

BWN didn’t play as House of Pain. That was mostly Bedtime Squad + The Helio JFL team. But Goku, Xuegou, Dark, and Kimi weren’t involved in any 113 team.

DeletedUser55916

That might be, but I can name eight players on BWN that played with HOP and still do both here, there, and on discord... So, shared tactics are a possibility when they seem to keep happening in both worlds simultaneously...

DeletedUser41523

Just because one group uses those tactics doesn’t mean that another will. Players play on multiple teams. I helped found BWN on 107. And I was against HOP on 113 so I know what you’re referring to. I don’t think any of BWN’s leads would resort to that kind of thing. Frankly they don’t need to.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
BWN would never resort to any shady tactics lmao. There may be some players who resort to some bad mannered tactics when outside of BWN, but leadership does not allow it while under their banner.

If you've got proof of shady play by anyone, please feel free to post it here, otherwise quit with with smoke and mirrors and trying to mislead people lol.

-- Nice job Dan, as always you do the most research and do the best at presenting the facts and spinning them into plausible theories and strategies.

DeletedUser41523

Honestly, I don't think anyone that was on the HOP team and is in BWN used any shady tactics. I think that one even left HOP/the world shortly after seeing some evidence that one of their players was encouraging teamviewer.

And thanks. Always trying to make the best content.

DeletedUser55916

This was my last statement, not trying to blow smoke man. I can barely breathe lately. lol I meant this btw:
"Water under the bridge man. I don't want to get that kind of stuff going here. My bad. It was just my personal opinion here... Their last world was Onchesmos and they continue to play there as well under Hous of Pain. Decide on your own based on communication with their players and enemies. I'm sure everyone has a version, and someplace in the middle is the truth. What I do know for a fact is that both teams play both worlds together at the same time on discord, running multi-world ops on players in multiple worlds. Obviously very intelligent, yet kinda shady too. Or maybe I'm just jealous I didn't do it first. lol"

@FlcoBlades No smoke and mirrors bud, maybe BWN leadership should spend more time in Discord with your previous HOP players. I have players constantly talking to me about this stuff. They have been better in this world than the last. Just remember, you're carrying a crew with some baggage. But then I also have baggage. For example, last time your player (6th attempt) tried to take my city, players in Onchesemos that play for your crew now, rang up my alarm with minimal 20 ls attacks until I turned it off in the middle of the night in disgust. As soon as I turned off the alarm because I knew what was happening, the attempt at my city in this world happened like clockwork. Now please tell me how this is appropriate? You asked, so I am willing to listen to what you have to say here.

No smoke, no mirrors, no salt, no ish, just legit convo here. And please, let your peeps know I find it amusing that they like to bash me and run on about me in discord like a bunch of middle school bullies. Makes me sad people are raised this way. Not for myself, but for the others in this game that can't or won't defend themselves... Happy hunting!

Last edited by a moderator:

King Soos

Strategos
@FlcoBlades No smoke and mirrors bud, maybe BWN leadership should spend more time in Discord with your previous HOP players. I have players constantly talking to me about this stuff. They have been better in this world than the last. Just remember, you're carrying a crew with some baggage. But then I also have baggage. For example, last time your player (6th attempt) tried to take my city, players in Onchesemos that play for your crew now, rang up my alarm with minimal 20 ls attacks until I turned it off in the middle of the night in disgust. As soon as I turned off the alarm because I knew what was happening, the attempt at my city in this world happened like clockwork. Now please tell me how this is appropriate? You asked, so I am willing to listen to what you have to say here. No smoke, no mirrors, no salt, no ish, just legit convo here. And please, let your peeps know I find it amusing that they like to bash me and run on about me in discord like a bunch of middle school bullies. Makes me sad people are raised this way. Not for myself, but for the others in this game that can't or won't defend themselves... Happy hunting!
which player?
again classic hrdinjar trying to make himself relevant on 113, where all you did was mm our group and spamming lol

DeletedUser55916

oh, King. SMH, you know I'm right here. You really want me to list the players here and out people? What good will come of that, except more fodder for your Middle School bullies in discord? Nobody will do anything about it, but I will continue to bring it to the light until it stops. We need serious discussions on this stuff or don't participate.

113 is over man. lol I just play for fun. Don't even defend my cities there. No such thing as being relevant there. BTW King, you are pretty good at the mass mail thing too. I don't MM anymore btw. lol You're one of their more intelligent players and you're honestly going to say this isn't what's happening? Remember, your an adult and honesty is part of our reputation here too.

DeletedUser55916

BTW, please let me know. If these practices are acceptable to our community of players here, then I will be happy to engage these tactics ASAP. Happily...

King Soos

Strategos
oh, King. SMH, you know I'm right here. You really want me to list the players here and out people? What good will come of that, except more fodder for your Middle School bullies in discord? Nobody will do anything about it, but I will continue to bring it to the light until it stops. We need serious discussions on this stuff or don't participate.

113 is over man. lol I just play for fun. Don't even defend my cities there. No such thing as being relevant there. BTW King, you are pretty good at the mass mail thing too. I don't MM anymore btw. lol You're one of their more intelligent players and you're honestly going to say this isn't what's happening? Remember, your an adult and honesty is part of our reputation here too.
My MM's were all love though :)

DeletedUser41523

@FlcoBlades No smoke and mirrors bud, maybe BWN leadership should spend more time in Discord with your previous HOP players. I have players constantly talking to me about this stuff. They have been better in this world than the last. Just remember, you're carrying a crew with some baggage. But then I also have baggage. For example, last time your player (6th attempt) tried to take my city, players in Onchesemos that play for your crew now, rang up my alarm with minimal 20 ls attacks until I turned it off in the middle of the night in disgust. As soon as I turned off the alarm because I knew what was happening, the attempt at my city in this world happened like clockwork. Now please tell me how this is appropriate? You asked, so I am willing to listen to what you have to say here.

No smoke, no mirrors, no salt, no ish, just legit convo here. And please, let your peeps know I find it amusing that they like to bash me and run on about me in discord like a bunch of middle school bullies. Makes me sad people are raised this way. Not for myself, but for the others in this game that can't or won't defend themselves... Happy hunting!

This is pretty funny given which side you were on in 113.

First off, there isn't a single HOP player that's in BWN now that played dirty. Next, sending 20 LS attacks sounds like clearing, Pandas/Kosa did use lots of LTS. As for being dirty and acting like bullies there's really no room for anyone affiliated with the Pandas side to talk. Here's some things that we as a team experienced as part of that whole group.

- Just a general toxic atmosphere where if we disagreed with the plan or tried to enforce their rules, we were the bad guys.

- I once got into it with a leader about not breaking LMD sieges where he threatened me in game for saying the city was lost.

- Regular harassment.

- Sexual harassment.

- Lots of attempts at gaslighting (especially when we called out the sexual harassment).

- Most of the leaders genuinely got mad when we MMed about why we left. It had been days since we left, nobody in your side's leadership explained why we left, so we spent about a day writing and editing the message as a council so everyone knew why we didn't want to be apart of the group anymore.

- At one point after we ended the first merge, we were asked to hand back our cities in their core which we did willingly. One of the Panda leaders repaid us by giving cities in our core off to a HOP LMD.

- The en113 world chat was honestly less negative than most conversations in that council.

- One former leader tried to give me their number and demanded that I call them. Spent about half a day doing this until I blocked them. Later held WW hostage while on a drunken binge.

- Another former leader also tried to hold wonders hostage for their leadership role back. They did this by betting that we wanted them on the wonder team more than we wanted to take a 48 hour penalty for them leaving. This person then proceeded to actively cheer against us via PM or skype message anytime HOP leveled a wonder before us. While shamelessly begging for their leadership rights back of course.

- In the days after we lost the wonders, said former leaders insisted that if we hadn't joined at all they'd have won and tried to throw us under the bus to win back their own team. By this point in time we had over 100 conquests on them and single digit losses. They'd have been lucky to have gotten a wonder.
- Got thrown in siege on a wonder island, actually complained at us for not sending at this point.

- Tried to offer wonders to HOP in the world chat after publicly blaming us for days on end then acted shocked and played the victim card when we had enough of it and kicked them out of the wonder team.

- Later on acted like they were somehow responsible for firefly's wonder take. Which would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Genuinely speaking, my time on your side in En113 was one of the worst experiences I've had in my ten years of playing the game. It was a dark spot on what was otherwise a very good world statistically for us. Its probably the only time I've blown up on people or at a situation and not really felt any remorse for it later on. In the context of all that, everyone involved with that deserved exactly what ended up happening. I know you personally didn't do this, but please don't act like HOP were the only bad people there. Its was a pretty terrible world overall.