TKF's Power Rankings Edition Four: The Plague Falls Off, Bunnies, & Unnatural Selection Rise

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Have you taken any? :p Don’t start saying anything until you’ve done something my friend. You might be here much longer than you think.

well im not a madman brother Flco, il be running LMD sieges only vs those target players in particular target area :)
i just did a count, thats ~10 cities to take, with LMD positioned i reckon thats a month of work maybe less depending who gets caught when ;)

kingpg28

Phrourach
really hoping Balkanz arent gonna keep playing like how they are... if so they will be a bigger disappointment than i thought :/ free bp and cities

DeletedUser55134

They shoukd disband honestly. Noobs can take down plague, but now that they have to fight fire and ice, the best grepolis has to offer, they have no chance.

DeletedUser56729

I'm a god, respect me or else
Last I checked your a Lord and the "Lord" in your name is used in a way that would represent being a vassal to a King. Quite a ways away from being a god. I would check your facts bud or fix your name.

DeletedUser55134

Listen here kids, I see I'm not taken seriously. I see nobody here is familiar with 10 commandments of grepolis. Whoever insaults me goes to grepolis hell, right next to bacon and kurb

DeletedUser41523

So since posting this I’ve noticed that Spirtum Sancti have retaken a lead in the fight vs Unnatural. The Greeks also look to be building theirs.

DeletedUser55202

So since posting this I’ve noticed that Spirtum Sancti have retaken a lead in the fight vs Unnatural. The Greeks also look to be building theirs.

To be honest, these conquest where isolated cities or cities taken at o34 where their supports are too far to help (although i really dont understand why they recruited these players) so its not a power rank criteria. But still we are stronger than Unnatural in every aspect so in the next power ranking we may see some changes :p

DeletedUser37618

Balkan Boys got 3 branch in south of 44 and north of 45

kingpg28

Phrourach
so to my Balkanz whats going on.... i see 60+ incoming LS attack to a city in siege by a rim ally... i also see you guys getting a LMD rimmed.... p.s seeing yall waste fliers on 40 morale was amazing too... then to add salt to wound... my personal LMD coming... i really feel bad for balkanz and their future.... they even started leaving WC.... welp ill see the demise of them soon

xoxo your God

DeletedUser10810

Losing cities doesn't matter, winning the war does. We will destroy Bunnies and all their coalition. We left WC because of your pathetic non-sense ignorant behavior and talks. You have no respect for women, kid or even for your own blood. Same goes for few others in that pathetic group u call WC. We are not in a real war, its a game.

Even real war fought with respect, you guys are just bunch of punks who playing Grepolis. You have no respect for anything and not even for the game. You call yourself god? Dude, get a hold of yourself before u submerge more deep into the darkness in here and in RL. I am not going to reply here anymore, we will let our troops speaks for ourselves in the coming day. This war is ON.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55134

Losing cities doesn't matter, winning the war does. We will destroy Bunnies and all their coalition. We left WC because of your pathetic non-sense ignorant behavior and talks. You have no respect for women, kid or even for your own blood. Same goes for few others in that pathetic group u call WC. We are not in a real war, its a game.

Even real war fought with respect, you guys are just bunch of punks who playing Grepolis. You have no respect for anything and not even for the game. You call yourself god? Dude, get a hold of yourself before u merge more deep into the darkness in here and in RL. I am not going to reply here anymore, we will let our troops speaks for ourselves in the coming day. This war is ON.
You need some sorts of meditation excerices or yoga, no nees to get angry when kids post mean things. I myself, as worldwide know, professional guru give you a first lesson for free.

kingpg28

Phrourach

Even real war fought with respect, you guys are just bunch of punks who playing Grepolis. You have no respect for anything and not even for the game. You call yourself god? Dude, get a hold of yourself before u merge more deep into the darkness in here and in RL. I am not going to reply here anymore, we will let our troops speaks for ourselves in the coming day. This war is ON.

hahahahahahaha you big MAD, just know them LS, OLU and FTS look good on my wall.... KEEP THE BP COMING

kingpg28

Phrourach
giving balkanz 72 hours to rebuild LS before i stick a CS on a all red island... plz dont disappoint i need BP