Pre-Domination Newspaper/Interviews

MasterChief Jr.

Phrourach
Introduction
Greeting all
Dom started a few hours ago but i have carried out a few interviews to get to know the community and be a good read and some fun
Please note this has been in work for the last few days/week and before BBM2 was created and merges occurred.
1576221506346.png
Lets get started
Interview A- mac-man Leader of BBM
1. Compared to your expectations of the BBM/Bloods war how has it actually turned out?
I feel the war has met my expectations of what it would be like. Bloods are a sound group with a good backbone, I knew it wouldn’t be an easy run in with them, but I do wish there was more back and forth between us.

2. As the war continues how will BBM maintain its pace in the war and win the world?
Simple, take cities get bp and repeat.

3.Rundown your opinions on Bloods, UBI and Warships.
I think bloods are a sound group that’s about all I’ll say on them

Ubi started on the outskirts of the world and done well to claw there way in with the big boys. They’ve made solid progress and become a truly solid team and not one to be messed with. Much respect with these guys especially from our time fighting them early on.

Ships more of a defensive centered group and been pushed around at times this world, yet they are still here it shows good character of them and grit that they keep fighting and progressing even when odds have been against them. Sound group

4.If En117 Started again tomorrow what would you change?
Hmmm what would I change? Maybe not rushing into a world while in the midsts of another lol. Other than that wouldn’t change anything, I’ve met some great people this world and bbm has faced many challenges that have brought us to this point. I wouldn’t change anything about this team or how we got here

5. Your turning point of the server?
I would have to say the turning point was the war currently on going, but i believe the best is to to come from both sides.

6.Origins of your name
to be honest grape came up with it on a whim and we just stuck with it

7.One improvement to Grepolis would be.....
Get rid of morale

Quickfire Questions

-Tea or Coffee
Definitely a coffee man, without i couldn’t function (;
-Who your MVP and who surprise you most this world?
My MVP would be Erik he does a lot for our group and has helped me and others get this group to where we are at. My biggest surprise this world would have to be spartan, didn’t know much about him when he came into the team but he’s done nothing but show out and be a team first guy
-Your favorite world you played in?
Favorite world I’ve played in would have to be side-115
-Domination or Wonders
Dom
-If You Could Ask The President (Donald Trump) One Question, What Would It Be?
Was it worth being president with all the **** you've gone through and keep going through? They talking impeachment my man.
-Did you storm Area 51?
No sir i did not
-Christmas is approaching so if you had what would you get for the Bloods leader (Christmas present)?
There Christmas present would be a cup full of Honor/Family/ and integrity.

Interview B, Ruthie2 Bloods founder

1. Compared to your expectations of the BBM/Bloods war how has it actually turned out?
No world is ever clear cut we can only all do the best we can.
It changes as things develop and players come and go
We never came here with expecting a win, just to play and have fun, this is Bloods first Dom world, learning as we go.

2. As the war continues how might Bloods flip odds and kill Broke Back Mountains forward momentum?
All we and anyone against a good team can do is just keep going and work together as a team.

3.Rundown your opinions on BBM, UBI and Warships.
As a founder for most of my grep life, I have learnt to take each world as new and each alliance as they perform within that world.
My take on these alliances , they work well together and have very good players

I would forget morale and finish what we start. Stay with players I know and trust

5.Origins of your name
I started The bloods name Written in Blood over 5 years ago.
I wanted something that was different , something that was bonding.
Blood is a connection of family and Written in Blood works with a war game
I know some players in different alliances say why not change it
I say why, if its not broke why fix it and players here want to be as we are Written in Blood

6.Your turning point of the server?
For me it was finding so many against us and alot of new players running

A spell that would cast birs , like we can cast troops and chariots, also worlds that you can play where no gold is allowed apart from to by premiums

Quickfire Questions
-Tea or Coffee
I like both but prefer coffee
-MVP and player who surprised you most
I dont see anyone as more important then anyone else. For me any player that works hard for the blood family is valuable
For me it was Nagados.
We went there not to do wonders but play, fight and have fun and together we had a blast
-Domination or Wonders
Bloods first experience at DOM .. for me personally and I cant believe I am saying this as I am not a wonder fan but I prefer Wonders.
Please don't touch our National health service as rumored
-Christmas is approaching so if you had what would you get for the BBM leader (Christmas present)?
Throw a big grep party so we could all get to know the real people who play this game

Interview C davidharrydad , leader of Warships

It has gone much as expected, BBM is winning on the battlefield but WIB isnt rolling over like some other alliances did and is holding their top ranking.

2. As the war continues how might Warships impact it more and try to win this world?
Lol, nice try. I wont be discussing strategy on externals.

3. Rundown your opinions on BBM, UBI and Bloods.
I have played with and against many players and leaders from all of these teams and respect them all. I don't have anything negative to say. I hope there will be a fun and competitive endgame for once.

Id make it a WW world. And maybe start in a different ocean..

One would be our pact with Ubi, which allowed to us to build safe cities to defend our front line better. They have been great allies.

6.Origins of your name

We put it up to a vote of all the players.

More WW worlds and better oversight to catch people violating the rules.

Quickfire Questions

-Tea or Coffee
Tea
Too hard to pick one, really all the players that have been here from the start and never gave up under fire.
en88, then en103.
My worlds with Toons.
-Domination or Wonders
Wonders
At which KFC location can we hope to find you dead on a toilet, and how soon?
-Did you storm Area 51?
No
-Christmas is approaching so if you had what would you get for the other leaders (BBM/Bloods and UBI) leader (Christmas present)?
Stiff drink and a bottle of antacid for all.

MasterChief Jr.

Phrourach
Interview D fecknews Ex Leader Of UBI (now joined BBM)
Genuinely I thought Bloods would have put up a bit more fight at this stage. However I'm well aware that after the circle comes out tomorrow, there may still be a few surprises left in 117.Working with BBM has been a pleasant experience from an UBI perspective, mainly because although we're not as strong offensively as BBM, we're an alliance highly focused on attacking also. So it has worked well so far.

2. As the war continues how might UBI impact it more and try to win this world?
Honestly, we'll just keep doing what we're doing, in whatever collective we are part of. Links and communication will remain strong between BBM, UBI and Warships (who have been our longest partners in this world)

3.Rundown your opinions on BBM, Warships and Bloods.
I think I've covered BBM in question 1. I will say that (and this will cover Ships partly) is that UBI have acted occasionally as a mediator between all three alliances. We all have different outlooks on certain things but working to bring it all together has been enjoyable for the most part.

Warships have been our longest allies in this world. We've had a few disagreements along the way but we do get on well, even though our Skype rooms can be a hotbed of "opinion" at times LOL. UBI and Ships will remain inextricably linked whatever happens in this world.

Personally I've nothing against Bloods. A red city is a red city. They wanted to play the world one way, we prefer another way of playing it. And we should always remember there are people behind each account with their own mannerisms and issues outside of the game. I can respect an enemy as much as a friend. As long as they;re not dickheads. And bar one or two individuals, Bloods have proven they;re not dickheads in the majority of communication I've had with them.

I'd have made sure I joined UBI quicker. When I joined. things got very strange for a while. The leaders all quit and I was made founder about 2 days after I joined. Things could have went pear-shaped but we steadied the boat and now we are stronger than ever.

Hard to pinpoint exactly when the server turned. Obviously UBI and Ships pacting with BBM was a major one, although it was initially a blow to SHIPS as they lost out on a lot of easy DBP. For me it was when we decided to remove all the ex-Cookies who turned traitors to their ex-colleagues and joined Bloods. It was too easy to do and then when we started pushing into O55 with fairly sub-standard resistance, we knew then we had made the right decision to team with BBM.

6.Origins of your name
I have no idea. I know it means something cool and clever in Latin and I've actually come to really like the name. It's powerful without being overly pretentious.

Not related to this world, but support to take firmer action against cheaters and botters. Those twats ruined EN119 which their click bots and auto-spams and Grepo Support did very little to stamp it out.

Quickfire Questions

-Tea or Coffee
Coffee, Black with lemon in it.
Harimad-sol. I played against Hari way back on Tegea En100 . I joined that world very late and then quit before WW was completed. I was in a lower alliance and basically just playing for fun. And I saw all these cities belonging to Hari everywhere haha. I often wonder how Hari did it. Now I see with first hand experience. Hari's growth in such a short space of time in the last few weeks has been nothing short of phenomenal. I would also have picked Coolscure - an amazing attacker. Fearsome!!
-Domination or Wonders

Probably wonders as it rewards active players more. Dom is a simmers paradise.
I would be banned if I answered that one. In fact - I was temp banned on an older world for about 12 hours because of a few things I had written in my profile about the Cheeto-in-Chief. The sooner he dies penniless in prison the better it will be for the world.
-Did you storm Area 51?
Area 51? LOL - I'm not a Trump supporter so NO, I not dumb enough to consider storming Area 51.
-Christmas is approaching so if you had what would you get for the other leaders (BBM/Bloods and Warships) leader (Christmas present)?
BBM - An LS nuke for Erik. Headache pills for Trombone.
Warships: Better laptops to cope with all the Skype chat rooms.
Bloods: Better Health insurance for all their members. (joking......partially)

There we go we are finished so again Thank you to the leaders that took part. I hope you enjoyed and if you have any questions/ criticism feel free to PM me .

If i don't speak to you soon i wish you all Merry Christmas
1576258563044.png
Chief

1saaa

Strategos
Great job @MasterChief Jr. . I especially like the quick fire questions. I'm totally not going to steal some of them in the future ;)

Would have been nice to see some analysis about what is going on in the server (sometimes its very hard to tell just tracking player changes and having an occasional chat with someone) but considering this is your first one you did a good job :)

DeletedUser54234

Nice one love seeing everyone's answers. Good luck to everyone playing in the world.

DeletedUser24285

Yes, good work Masterchef. I must confess to hating the Dom worlds. They constrict both strategy and diplomacy. Basically everyone has to build up for a cage fight within the Dom circle. But in doing so it tends to restrict the normal battles that we have because everyone is desperately building for armageddon and thos who cannot keep up are thrown to the wall. In this world- top players will betray their alliance partners to be part of a super Dom team.
This means of ending sucks and ought to be discontinued

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Yes, good work Masterchef. I must confess to hating the Dom worlds. They constrict both strategy and diplomacy. Basically everyone has to build up for a cage fight within the Dom circle. But in doing so it tends to restrict the normal battles that we have because everyone is desperately building for armageddon and thos who cannot keep up are thrown to the wall. In this world- top players will betray their alliance partners to be part of a super Dom team.
This means of ending sucks and ought to be discontinued

all depends on how it's played, that's always the case. en115 we did what we said we would. We had diplo with rank 2, then we gave 2 week notice and fought for dom. Dom encourages fighting for an objective, allowing the warriors their time. There is no crown rotation, there are, in this case 50 winners. People betraying their teams, that's your teams business and your leaders business. I did not come to 117 for a win, for I already got mine. Came to help my buddies get theirs.

Dom is a game of slots and military prep. If you cannot win wars on grepolis, you will not win dom. It's about never ending ops and good diplo. In this case, there will be merging for a win, shame. But it does not need to be this war. WW encourages weakness. it allows mistakes. It allows players who cannot take infinite shine cities to throw a fit in a bloods op tab because no one will help them while they're oping bloods.

WW ought to be discontinued, so the weak mentality of these teams waiting for "their turns for crowns" can be broken. Start producing a better product, and stop blaming everyone else. This isn't directed at you, but every team who loses. I've been around inno games since 2008. You know how many times I lost? how many bad products I put out there? how many servers I was pummeled in? More than I won, that's for sure. But I don't make excuses like a lot of these new age leaders on why my team can't win. I just kept trying to build a better product. I achieved that product on en115, and hope for more of the same in the future.