TKF's Top 12 Power Rankings First Edition

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

Xuegou

Phrourach
2. Balkan Boyz both founders moonwalker72n & Sasha Sax ( same person imo ) was banned 3 days for using bots, same as 90% of souvalki team before.. there are no leadership/organization at all.. what you talking about? they cant be contenders and never will be even in such a low world like this pacted with BWN..

they can't even internalize me properly.. i follow them for a week and beg for def being internalized, few lifetime njubs like Lord Prometey (banned right now) reserved multiple cities and send 10 troops with siege lol
View attachment 13500
I'm not here to argue if the moon & sasha ban was correct or not, but let's look at one fact.

After his ban, you joined Balkans almost instantly, when plague was falling apart

so you chose to firstly.. follow randal as a leader.. lmao and then when that went poorly, you joined the side that you suspected of cheating?

Hmm.. yikes.

kingpg28

Phrourach
I'm not here to argue if the moon & sasha ban was correct or not, but let's look at one fact.

After his ban, you joined Balkans almost instantly, when plague was falling apart

so you chose to firstly.. follow randal as a leader.. lmao and then when that went poorly, you joined the side that you suspected of cheating?

Hmm.. yikes.

people play for crowns not for the glory or to be a good player.. its by any means necessary for a crown.. that is the reason you have most your ally... they dont care about being in BWN they just want the "Free Crown" says alot about the state of the game rn

Xuegou

Phrourach
people play for crowns not for the glory or to be a good player.. its by any means necessary for a crown.. that is the reason you have most your ally... they dont care about being in BWN they just want the "Free Crown" says alot about the state of the game rn
We don't promise anyone a crown, no one has won the world yet. and who knows what will happen? Grepo works are unpredictable. If people are with BwN for a free ride, they won't last long.. we are here firstly for fun.. If other people want to believe otherwise, good for them :) Externals and discord chats love to talk I know, But unless it comes from me know it's false.

DeletedUser55134

Hmm.. yikes.
Ban was correct. Kurb has all the right informations, e.g. my ban that totally happaned. Also, 1 thing that I learned from that situation, if you spam somebody, just write them you thought they were banned, very nice excuse, always works.

DeletedUser38766

Wait wth. But why was the reason of ban? I hardly believe it was because of cheating.

kingpg28

Phrourach
We don't promise anyone a crown, no one has won the world yet. and who knows what will happen? Grepo works are unpredictable. If people are with BwN for a free ride, they won't last long.. we are here firstly for fun.. If other people want to believe otherwise, good for them :) Externals and discord chats love to talk I know, But unless it comes from me know it's false.

lol thats BS... what fun does anyone find in ur ally... you guys arent fighting anyone... you force your players to spam people or threaten them... you guys started spamming a rim ally... cause they landed a CS.... yall are irrelevant and anyone who joins yall thinking they will get a free crown should be exiled from this game... they are almost as pathetic as yall... people always complain how spam ruins the game etc... so your solution is to make your players do it

DeletedUser56716

lol thats BS... what fun does anyone find in ur ally... you guys arent fighting anyone... you force your players to spam people or threaten them... you guys started spamming a rim ally... cause they landed a CS.... yall are irrelevant and anyone who joins yall thinking they will get a free crown should be exiled from this game... they are almost as pathetic as yall... people always complain how spam ruins the game etc... so your solution is to make your players do it

I have to shout out PG for this one! So many facts.

How can someone say that
we are here firstly for fun...

When everything that you do, players inside BWN find boring. Firstly, you hug with Balkan Boyz. What is fun about that?

Then you merge with Spartan Alliance? What is fun about that?

Then you instruct your members that you don't want to fight SS and not to advance further in that direction and should instead fight WoK. What is fun about that?

Every team on this world is having fun and fighting on multiple fronts. Whereas you guys just wanna hug and fight easy teams and sim until WW. I now understand how you managed to defeat Bedtime on Heliopolis. Bedtime must of had an intense war with JFL, whilst you guys were most likely fighting trash, akin to War of Kings and then when it came time to fight Bedtime, your team was probably still fresh having not being tested at all.

Cowardly tactics are not fun at all.

DeletedUser41523

If you're gonna take things that Kurb says seriously then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you too.

Also can’t speak to what BWN is doing here since I’m not with them here but BWN beat Bedtime on 107 because they were miles ahead of Bedtime in terms of skill on that world. Hell over half of Bedtime’s scores on BWN were off players that jumped ship to us that had cities far out. Realistically they probably don’t even break 40 conquests without that.

They also had the plague right in their ocean to start out.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
I just have to say PG, you're absolutely hilarious trying to mislead folks with this BS.... I sincerely hope that people don't bite on this crap you're spewing.

I'm sure papa xuegou will be along shortly to clear things up though ;)

kingpg28

Phrourach
I just have to say PG, you're absolutely hilarious trying to mislead folks with this BS.... I sincerely hope that people don't bite on this crap you're spewing.

I'm sure papa xuegou will be along shortly to clear things up though ;)

you trying to reassure the people... well speak on what i said was BS?? funny how everyone seems to agree.. even players in your ally dont like it there... you know i talk to more people than you... im aware of everything that goes on

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
you trying to reassure the people... well speak on what i said was BS?? funny how everyone seems to agree.. even players in your ally dont like it there... you know i talk to more people than you... im aware of everything that goes on

You're lying to the people and trying to poison minds my friend, plain and simple. It won't work... You're pathetic.

Twist any situation however you'd like, folks who actually talk to us instead of listening to idiots like you will know the truth. As for morale? Its great here, in spite of all of our members being spammed with attacks constantly.

kingpg28

Phrourach
You're lying to the people and trying to poison minds my friend, plain and simple. It won't work... You're pathetic.

Twist any situation however you'd like, folks who actually talk to us instead of listening to idiots like you will know the truth. As for morale? Its great here, in spite of all of our members being spammed with attacks constantly.

perhaps go back to talking to boys which is the only thing ur good for cause rn you sound dumb... im calling a spade a spade... im doing nothing but reciting the words from your members mouth... ofc morale is high... you hug nr 1 ally, run from every other ally worth something or top 5 and focusing on a rim ally.... lmao congrats yall winning the sim/spam off

Xuegou

Phrourach
Not fighting anyone? Haha, I guess OV isn't an alliance, I like how joshi liked that comment btw, the king of spamming.. If i need to add proof of how he loves to spam, I will :) I've avoided calling him out in public, but please. if you are lurking feel free to show your face so I can show proof of how you play. But keep in mind, I have high regards for OV, it's fun fighting you guys. And I believe MissusR when she says that OV will not tolerate spam.

Started spamming back a rim alliance* btw. We didn't start the spam, we finish it. No cs was landed on us by them btw, nice fact checks you've got.. but again. False! They started it, we finished it.

I'm sorry your regards for the alliance are so low, I guess we will see how you actually play in game versus talking on externals, but I doubt it's as highly as you believe. Ego is quite high on externals, but reality is something else. I also suggest you, as a player do not speak about being irrelevant. But read more below on why I think this. :) (Where's free hugs at? Damn, need a hug bro?)
I have to shout out PG for this one! So many facts.

How can someone say that

When everything that you do, players inside BWN find boring. Firstly, you hug with Balkan Boyz. What is fun about that?

Then you merge with Spartan Alliance? What is fun about that?

Then you instruct your members that you don't want to fight SS and not to advance further in that direction and should instead fight WoK. What is fun about that?

Every team on this world is having fun and fighting on multiple fronts. Whereas you guys just wanna hug and fight easy teams and sim until WW. I now understand how you managed to defeat Bedtime on Heliopolis. Bedtime must of had an intense war with JFL, whilst you guys were most likely fighting trash, akin to War of Kings and then when it came time to fight Bedtime, your team was probably still fresh having not being tested at all.

Cowardly tactics are not fun at all.
Now let's get to this one.

1. Hugging
So, Let me get this straight. Bad With Names is allied with One alliance and it's called "hugging" but Alliances like SS, OV, Bunnies, Etc can pact with multiple alliances, and it's not hugging? Please, If what we do is hugging, what is the rest of the world doing? lmao...

2. Merging
Yup, We took some Spartan Alliance members in you are right, I guess it's really sad we did so, considering no other alliances have merged in this server. I mean let's look at hm..

The Plague.
Free hugs
Twisted Puddy Cats
Killer Clowns

Yup, All of those alliances still exist and are running completely on their own without any sort of merger, or team work. I hope they can teach us how to play grepolis. Clearly it's illegal to merge two teams in to one. My apologies.

3. Multiple fronts
I facepalm so hard at this, Grepolis is a Strategy game. So sorry for using different strategies to other alliances and not over-extending. If you disagree with the idea of fighting on one front using actual strategy then yeah. We are truly terrible.

4. Helio
Ah yes, Helio's was fun. But you are wrong. We beat Plague first, Then we beat bears. And to finish it all off we beat BS. Say whatever you want, but at the end of the day we won. The whole server we had people saying we couldn't do it, that BS was better etc. It's funny how now that we proved them wrong they feel a need to come out and say we didn't deserve it :) Sorry but no matter what you say, the names on the hall of fame. Winning never felt so good.

I guess in conclusion, Believe what you want. Say we don't deserve it. Say we sim :) But know that we simply do not care, we play our game & we get it done. If you think we are so easy to beat, feel free to come and fight us and find out for yourself. I'd suggest hugging the rest of the server. but you are one step ahead on that.

TL;DR

giphy.gif

kingpg28

Phrourach
Not fighting anyone? Haha, I guess OV isn't an alliance, I like how joshi liked that comment btw, the king of spamming.. If i need to add proof of how he loves to spam, I will :) I've avoided calling him out in public, but please. if you are lurking feel free to show your face so I can show proof of how you play. But keep in mind, I have high regards for OV, it's fun fighting you guys. And I believe MissusR when she says that OV will not tolerate spam.

Started spamming back a rim alliance* btw. We didn't start the spam, we finish it. No cs was landed on us by them btw, nice fact checks you've got.. but again. False! They started it, we finished it.

I'm sorry your regards for the alliance are so low, I guess we will see how you actually play in game versus talking on externals, but I doubt it's as highly as you believe. Ego is quite high on externals, but reality is something else. I also suggest you, as a player do not speak about being irrelevant. But read more below on why I think this. :) (Where's free hugs at? Damn, need a hug bro?)

Now let's get to this one.

1. Hugging
So, Let me get this straight. Bad With Names is allied with One alliance and it's called "hugging" but Alliances like SS, OV, Bunnies, Etc can pact with multiple alliances, and it's not hugging? Please, If what we do is hugging, what is the rest of the world doing? lmao...

2. Merging
Yup, We took some Spartan Alliance members in you are right, I guess it's really sad we did so, considering no other alliances have merged in this server. I mean let's look at hm..

The Plague.
Free hugs
Twisted Puddy Cats
Killer Clowns

Yup, All of those alliances still exist and are running completely on their own without any sort of merger, or team work. I hope they can teach us how to play grepolis. Clearly it's illegal to merge two teams in to one. My apologies.

3. Multiple fronts
I facepalm so hard at this, Grepolis is a Strategy game. So sorry for using different strategies to other alliances and not over-extending. If you disagree with the idea of fighting on one front using actual strategy then yeah. We are truly terrible.

4. Helio
Ah yes, Helio's was fun. But you are wrong. We beat Plague first, Then we beat bears. And to finish it all off we beat BS. Say whatever you want, but at the end of the day we won. The whole server we had people saying we couldn't do it, that BS was better etc. It's funny how now that we proved them wrong they feel a need to come out and say we didn't deserve it :) Sorry but no matter what you say, the names on the hall of fame. Winning never felt so good.

I guess in conclusion, Believe what you want. Say we don't deserve it. Say we sim :) But know that we simply do not care, we play our game & we get it done. If you think we are so easy to beat, feel free to come and fight us and find out for yourself. I'd suggest hugging the rest of the server. but you are one step ahead on that.

TL;DR

giphy.gif

yeaa imagine thinking anyone is gonna read this

as for where i stopped reading... pretty sure they did land a CS on you guys.. i am in their discord room so i see what goes on... no need to hide you guys lets a rim ally land on you