TKF's Top 12 Power Rankings First Edition

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

Xuegou

Phrourach
Smells like defeat to me. You do talk a lot for somebody who refuses to have an actual conversation. I recall they took an inactive players city, actually. Good job I guess? Lol. But all the spam nonsense happened before that, Losses and gains happen in every alliance by the way. Not hiding that :) You win some you lose some, Feel free to play a different game if you can't handle the fact you will lose cities every now and then.

kingpg28

Phrourach
Smells like defeat to me. You do talk a lot for somebody who refuses to have an actual conversation. I recall they took an inactive players city, actually. Good job I guess? Lol. But all the spam nonsense happened before that, Losses and gains happen in every alliance by the way. Not hiding that :) You win some you lose some, Feel free to play a different game if you can't handle the fact you will lose cities every now and then.

good thing I'm a god... loses isn't in my vocabulary

DeletedUser56716

1. Hugging
So, Let me get this straight. Bad With Names is allied with One alliance and it's called "hugging" but Alliances like SS, OV, Bunnies, Etc can pact with multiple alliances, and it's not hugging? Please, If what we do is hugging, what is the rest of the world doing? lmao...

2. Merging
Yup, We took some Spartan Alliance members in you are right, I guess it's really sad we did so, considering no other alliances have merged in this server. I mean let's look at hm..

The Plague.
Free hugs
Twisted Puddy Cats
Killer Clowns

Yup, All of those alliances still exist and are running completely on their own without any sort of merger, or team work. I hope they can teach us how to play grepolis. Clearly it's illegal to merge two teams in to one. My apologies.

Let's be very real. You have a premade squad, that premade squad contains some of the best players in the EN server. You don't need to HUG. If you gave your team the chance to fight on multiple fronts, I think they would surprise you by destroying Most/All of the competition that approaches them. Now, let me explain something to you. Teams like Free hugs, Flaming dragon, SS, Bunnies, etc. They are NOT a premade squads and they don't contain all that many great players. Therefore, if they want to form a pact or two, that's completely alright in the eyes of the community.

However, let's talk about what BWN has done. So, I have touched on the point that you guys are a premade squad that has some of the best players in the EN server. Everyone knows this. But you still find reason to pact with the second strongest team on the server? It's not strategy as you like to call it. It doesn't take a genius to figure out if they want to boost their chances of winning a server exponentially, then form a hug party with the second ranked team on the server. It's cowardly, very cowardly!

3. Multiple fronts
I facepalm so hard at this, Grepolis is a Strategy game. So sorry for using different strategies to other alliances and not over-extending. If you disagree with the idea of fighting on one front using actual strategy then yeah. We are truly terrible.

Your strategy is not a strategy. Any leader knows that if he wants to raise his chances of winning then doing the hugging thing raises his chances drastically. However most leaders do not do it because it's boring for the members that are apart of the alliance which is hugging.

I have spoken with a lot of your members and they are pissed off with all the hugging and finding it boring being apart of your team. Surely, if you are here to have fun, then you will care about this and find out how you can make your members enjoy their time playing for BWN. I invite you setup a poll in your alliance forum and find out who is tired of all the hugging bullshit.

Upon writing this, I have been told that War of Kings are now merging into BWN? Is this a joke? Do you guys really hate fighting that much?

DeletedUser38766

Let's be very real. You have a premade squad, that premade squad contains some of the best players in the EN server. You don't need to HUG. If you gave your team the chance to fight on multiple fronts, I think they would surprise you by destroying Most/All of the competition that approaches them. Now, let me explain something to you. Teams like Free hugs, Flaming dragon, SS, Bunnies, etc. They are NOT a premade squads and they don't contain all that many great players. Therefore, if they want to form a pact or two, that's completely alright in the eyes of the community.

However, let's talk about what BWN has done. So, I have touched on the point that you guys are a premade squad that has some of the best players in the EN server. Everyone knows this. But you still find reason to pact with the second strongest team on the server? It's not strategy as you like to call it. It doesn't take a genius to figure out if they want to boost their chances of winning a server exponentially, then form a hug party with the second ranked team on the server. It's cowardly, very cowardly!

Your strategy is not a strategy. Any leader knows that if he wants to raise his chances of winning then doing the hugging thing raises his chances drastically. However most leaders do not do it because it's boring for the members that are apart of the alliance which is hugging.

I have spoken with a lot of your members and they are pissed off with all the hugging and finding it boring being apart of your team. Surely, if you are here to have fun, then you will care about this and find out how you can make your members enjoy their time playing for BWN. I invite you setup a poll in your alliance forum and find out who is tired of all the hugging bullshit.

Upon writing this, I have been told that War of Kings are now merging into BWN? Is this a joke? Do you guys really hate fighting that much?
What do you know about strategy lmao :D just poking but i want to know as well who are those players you have talked with? its easy to judge isn’t it ?:) but trust me you are the last person whose advice we need. If players in bwn were really pissed and bored, they would have left long ago. Cut the bs pls :), friendly advice from me.

DeletedUser55134

What do you know about strategy lmao :D just poking but i want to know as well who are those players you have talked with? its easy to judge isn’t it ?:) but trust me you are the last person whose advice we need. If players in bwn were really pissed and bored, they would have left long ago. Cut the bs pls :), friendly advice from me.
Did you really read hia whole post? Reading in 2020 lol.
Guys, follow the rules: 3 sentencence with 50 words per post, maximum (only if I give you permission, otherwise 35 words at most)

DeletedUser41523

Question: Why do people in O54 give a **** about BWN in O45 right now? Maybe focus on beating Balkans?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56716

If players in bwn were really pissed and bored, they would have left long ago..

Do you actually believe that? If so, then you must be a novice my friend.

You have a bunch of players inside your team that are just there to get a crown with the team most likely to get one.

DeletedUser41523

Side Note: New Power rankings should be coming soon. So make sure to rack up those scores.