TKF's Top 12 Power Rankings First Edition

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

you always defending BWN and you not even in there..... you get dickmatized by them? thats all you talk about

1) How is that a defense of BWN? I literally said that they're not even your problem so why care?
2) I'm one of the original founders of BWN and the alliance is loaded with friends of mine. Yeah I'm more inclined to think positively of most of them.

They occupy so much real estate in your mind and you haven't even beaten the Balkans. I was saying to focus on doing that before talking about an alliance diagonal from you.

kingpg28

Phrourach
1) How is that a defense of BWN? I literally said that they're not even your problem so why care?
2) I'm one of the original founders of BWN and the alliance is loaded with friends of mine. Yeah I'm more inclined to think positively of most of them.

They occupy so much real estate in your mind and you haven't even beaten the Balkans. I was saying to focus on doing that before talking about an alliance diagonal from you.

lmao if you think anyone owns real estate in my mind you are sadly mistaken... i couldnt name 5 people in BWN, while most there know me... lmao i am playing my role, everyone knows me and everyone says "we will see how good you are in game" and you never hear from them.. BWN will have their chance once i clean up balkans core a bit.. will take some time so go ahead and get cozy

DeletedUser56716

lmao if you think anyone owns real estate in my mind you are sadly mistaken... i couldnt name 5 people in BWN, while most there know me... lmao i am playing my role, everyone knows me and everyone says "we will see how good you are in game" and you never hear from them.. BWN will have their chance once i clean up balkans core a bit.. will take some time so go ahead and get cozy
Hopefully your leadership are on the same page and want to fight BWN as much as you do.

DeletedUser41523

Yet you mention them so much. Like I said, try beating Balkans first. After that you get your crack at BWN anyways.

DeletedUser56716

Sounds like everybody here is struggling to beat Balkans, so they go to externals trying to stir up a war between BwN and BB so we help them ;) HoNk HoNk
I see you guys are in and out of Vacation mode. Is that spam bot keeping you guys company? lol

DeletedUser10810

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Very delusional this one. I just can't stop myself. I might get a kick for commenting but seriously delusional. No one knows KingPG, King Molly or whatever the names are. No previous achievements.

Someone require a mental check-up pretty soon.
Clear the Balkan core a bit!!! hahahaha.. Very silly. Protect your own core first and then think of others ;)

Yossarian234

Strategos
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Very delusional this one. I just can't stop myself. I might get a kick for commenting but seriously delusional. No one knows KingPG, King Molly or whatever the names are. No previous achievements.

Someone require a mental check-up pretty soon.
Clear the Balkan core a bit!!! hahahaha.. Very silly. Protect your own core first and then think of others ;)
We already started clearing your core ;)

balk.png

DeletedUser10810

We already started clearing your core ;)

View attachment 13502

Have you seen our core? Do you know the definition of core? you have three cities inside us and you started shouting immediately? Arey, have patience, do some strategy... See the red dots in OC 54 and then again see the isolated 3 green cities inside OC 55. Then see the current CQs we had and compare that with your CQs...

How on earth you guys can comment like that without having anything to back it up?

You have Pariahs, Booty and many fractions deep inside in your core... I heard you guys losing cities left and right deep inside OC 54 to a 1/4 size of your whole alliance. At least if you want to banter and insult, do that with some diligence and seriously. At least think it properly before writing such stuff here.

These kind of comments will always get you a reply where people will suggest to check you up with a mental doctor of course. Now I didn't mean that seriously, I know King is a bright kid and it was a joke from me but please have your facts check before making any sensational comments on the externals.

No more comments from me on this here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55134

Same
Have you seen our core? Do you know the definition of core? you have three cities inside us and you started shouting immediately? Arey, have patience, do some strategy... See the red dots in OC 54 and then again see the isolated 3 green cities inside OC 55. Then see the current CQs we had and compare that with your CQs...

How on earth you guys can comment like that without having anything to back it up?

You have Pariahs, Booty and many fractions deep inside in your core... I heard you guys losing cities left and right deep inside OC 54 to a 1/4 size of your whole alliance. At least if you want to banter and insult, do that with some diligence and seriously. At least think it properly before writing such stuff here.

These kind of comments will always get you a reply where people will suggest to check you up with a mental doctor of course. Now I didn't mean that seriously, I know King is a bright kid and it was a joke from me but please have your facts check before making any sensational comments on the externals.

No more comments from me on this here.
Who are we fooling, let's admit the fact, bunnies outclassed us with their superior strategy. I vote to disband.

DeletedUser38766

Do you actually believe that? If so, then you must be a novice my friend.

You have a bunch of players inside your team that are just there to get a crown with the team most likely to get one.
If you say so bwaha , im not here to argue with you neither touched. Could you tell me your ign pls.
Aww pg needs attention again i see. Listen here kiddo, i heard your name here first time. And all i have heard is that you are 17 yo deluded person with no skills heh, no offense. Nice achievement i Must say. Anyway I take it as a blessing. Dealing with your mind would be the worst thing to do daily. Its like reading negative new everymorning. Feel bad for the rest of bunnies tbh

DeletedUser56716

If you say so bwaha , im not here to argue with you neither touched. Could you tell me your ign pls.

Aww pg needs attention again i see. Listen here kiddo, i heard your name here first time. And all i have heard is that you are 17 yo deluded person with no skills heh, no offense. Nice achievement i Must say. Anyway I take it as a blessing. Dealing with your mind would be the worst thing to do daily. Its like reading negative new everymorning. Feel bad for the rest of bunnies tbh
It seems arguing is all you are capable of doing though. 16 cities after 2 months is just awful. The very definition of a simmer who is waiting to get handed his shiny tiara.

DeletedUser38766

It seems arguing is all you are capable of doing though. 16 cities after 2 months is just awful. The very definition of a simmer who is waiting to get handed his shiny tiara.
You are correct, i don’t deny it :). Yet you still didn’ t tell your ign. I have asked for it before toi