Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser56554
  • Start date

jameslongst

Strategos
You just ran away from us twice in a row and now you want us to come fight you once we retired? You had your chance and chickened out.

Seems like you dont know much about our track record and im not going to waste my time giving it to you. Have fun grepoing, you big "warrior" ;)
This coming from the king of ghosting servers early and leaving his team in the lurch. crawl back under your rock ursula. "Track record..." lmao.

Meanwhile rich kid have four allied teams under their belt at least...they still cant put tf to bed tho can they? Those birs coming in late to SW revolts are highly embarrassing imho.

jameslongst

Strategos
It is lol...its cuz Im not coming on here to hold their hands.

Okay here we go I will try to stir them up:

Hey coalitions where ya'll at? If you're hugging on grepo make some Noioioise!

Who's ashamed of themselves for this server? Besides Khaos I mean LMAO.

DeletedUser56666

I could never be made to feel ashamed when it means i get to attack a poor excuse for a leader like you James.

Your old cities have been fumigated and now built up correctly FYI, at least you trying :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56348

Meanwhile rich kid have four allied teams under their belt at least...they still cant put tf to bed tho can they? Those birs coming in late to SW revolts are highly embarrassing imho.

Credit where credit is due. TF have done an outstanding job holding out against all the odds, and proved everyone wrong. TF are still here having been fighting alone against the multi branch PLRB group, while other alliances pacted with PLRB in 44 have imploded and sunk.

Anyway for those friends who have left this server wondering whats happening.... the big war we were all waiting for has finally begun :cool:
I wont mention the current war score as early days yet and am sure plenty more to come, but first blood didn't go to the PLRB coalition :p

DeletedUser56666

Credit where credit is due. TF have done an outstanding job holding out against all the odds, and proved everyone wrong. TF are still here having been fighting alone against the multi branch PLRB group, while other alliances pacted with PLRB in 44 have imploded and sunk.

Anyway for those friends who have left this server wondering whats happening.... the big war we were all waiting for has finally begun :cool:
I wont mention the current war score as early days yet and am sure plenty more to come, but first blood didn't go to the PLRB coalition :p
No it went to biggest coalition in game led by FN.... cant tell me TF, TLS, AF, TFS, VoD, and about 3 others attacking at same time wasnt a coincidence.

Me personally i couldnt care less if we are the minority and will enjoy the wars to come but please dont play the we aint a coalition and we fight by ourselves cards... Because it is clear to see that is just FAKE NEWS!!!

StDomingo

Phrourach
No it went to biggest coalition in game led by FN.... cant tell me TF, TLS, AF, TFS, VoD, and about 3 others attacking at same time wasnt a coincidence.

Me personally i couldnt care less if we are the minority and will enjoy the wars to come but please dont play the we aint a coalition and we fight by ourselves cards... Because it is clear to see that is just FAKE NEWS!!!

I don't normally post on externals, but this one deserved a response. It put a smile to my face. It actually made me laugh. I've been laughing for a while now and I reckon I will continue laughing for a while.

Any action will normally lead to a reaction. In other words, as I think you might have problems understanding this, if you create a coalition, the rest of the world might look at the possibilities of cooperating to fight that coalition. People are, put simply, fed up with all your BS. It's as simple as that and anyone that has been following this world would know exactly what I'm talking about.

Just to spoon-feed you:

Fake News went into this world to play as singular alliance with no pacts or NAPs. It was quickly obvious that Poors had other ideas. First it was the Boys, then came the Girls and the Puppets followed quickly. Then it was L2I (Misfits) and Survivor Warriors and when that didn't work, let us work with Golden Horde, the Brotherhood, Grepo Addicts, Horsemen and others. Do you think other alliances would sit idle by and look at you doing all of this?

You reap what you sow.

DeletedUser56666

I don't normally post on externals, but this one deserved a response. It put a smile to my face. It actually made me laugh. I've been laughing for a while now and I reckon I will continue laughing for a while.

Any action will normally lead to a reaction. In other words, as I think you might have problems understanding this, if you create a coalition, the rest of the world might look at the possibilities of cooperating to fight that coalition. People are, put simply, fed up with all your BS. It's as simple as that and anyone that has been following this world would know exactly what I'm talking about.

Just to spoon-feed you:

Fake News went into this world to play as singular alliance with no pacts or NAPs. It was quickly obvious that Poors had other ideas. First it was the Boys, then came the Girls and the Puppets followed quickly. Then it was L2I (Misfits) and Survivor Warriors and when that didn't work, let us work with Golden Horde, the Brotherhood, Grepo Addicts, Horsemen and others. Do you think other alliances would sit idle by and look at you doing all of this?

You reap what you sow.

Ok so one to set the record straight shall we... i havent stated i have a problem or even cried about your coalition. i personally look forward to it as stated previously. Win or lose it is fun :p

My issue is yall talk like your showing the server you can play by yourselves but secretly your hugging more than the MRA of the server..... now that is hilarious.

As for all the alliances you mentioned... lets get facts right PLR while being a coalition with puppets and its sister alliance only had defence pacts with some of the mentioned and that is it. we may have jumped on a few current targets but we were hitting them long before anyother alliance jumped in.

So please laugh away because believe the world of grepo are laughing too, but not because PLR and associates are getting attacked on there easier targets but because the big bad we dont need no alliances have joined to hold hands (making FN and co the biggest MRA on the server). All alliances values shattered in thier wake.

keep going guys and wrecking the legacy you were left :D we all got the popcorn out enjoying seeing FN abandon all principles

In my experience making alliances throw any shred of personal values out of the window is a huge win. i could be wiped out tonight and still think there is a major victory in what FN and co done.

StDomingo

Phrourach
Ok so one to set the record straight shall we... i havent stated i have a problem or even cried about your coalition. i personally look forward to it as stated previously. Win or lose it is fun :p

My issue is yall talk like your showing the server you can play by yourselves but secretly your hugging more than the MRA of the server..... now that is hilarious.

As for all the alliances you mentioned... lets get facts right PLR while being a coalition with puppets and its sister alliance only had defence pacts with some of the mentioned and that is it. we may have jumped on a few current targets but we were hitting them long before anyother alliance jumped in.

So please laugh away because believe the world of grepo are laughing too, but not because PLR and associates are getting attacked on there easier targets but because the big bad we dont need no alliances have joined to hold hands (making FN and co the biggest MRA on the server). All alliances values shattered in thier wake.

keep going guys and wrecking the legacy you were left :D we all got the popcorn out enjoying seeing FN abandon all principles

It's like talking to a brick wall. Discussion is impossible with someone who claims not to seek the truth, but already believe to possess it.

Just to put the record straight, the only alliance we are hugging is VoD. And don't get me started with the defence pact malarkey. We've all seen the messages - lots of traitors out there apparently.

DeletedUser56666

Yes many out there... Like the LTI guys who jumped to FN to hit there own team mates. Thanks for calling them out Domingo, very nice of you.

And as for truth yes we all can see the truth mate... quite plainly and because your propoganda isnt working you want to try create a smoke screens.

Guys its happened, you abandon your morales... welcome to the club. you need a hug? its free in the MRA club but yall know that too well now

StDomingo

Phrourach
Yes many out there... Like the LTI guys who jumped to FN to hit there own team mates. Thanks for calling them out Domingo, very nice of you.

And as for truth yes we all can see the truth mate... quite plainly and because your propoganda isnt working you want to try create a smoke screens.

Guys its happened, you abandon your morales... welcome to the club. you need a hug? its free in the MRA club but yall know that too well now

Oh, people that jump ship to attack their team mates? Sounds like something you would know everything about. The double standards and pure crap in your posts are mesmerizing.

There is no propaganda here. Just facts. That you can't deal with them is your problem and not mine.

DeletedUser56666

yeah thanks for pointing out i stated some hard facts. much appreciated :p

As your comment about me. lol i didnt jump ship.. i was forced out by 2 of the three founders and given a situation where i could not return and then when dealing with my mam in intensive care which they knew about!! i find out TF started hitting hitting my mates.. alls fair in love and war i guess and dont hold grudges.. they shouldnt either. Afterall i did give them fair warning and a period of time before i started which cannot be said for your little turncoates.

As for my morales hahaha.... why you think i said welcome to the club?

Come on sunshine, i played war games for a longtime.. you cant get me blushing that easy lol