Top 12 Papa's predictions for Himera 2020

DeletedUser56719

Good whatever community!
This is a hard day for me! Because 2 teams I really respected from begining of this world, disappointed me so much. But let's pass over it and start my preditions.

1. Bad With Names/Bad With Numbers
Players86
Points12 243 373
Cities1303
TOP100 fighters15
TOP100 players24

This is by far, the best team, as the Quality/Quantity ratio say. But, as I started this post, it's a shameful alliance. I don't blame anyone, it's no use in blaming. But I really respected them. They had both gold and skill, both activity ang aggresivity, but they decided to play a farmville game. They made a pact with Balkan from begining. And they continue to hug everyone they see. This is not strategy anymore, but just a shameful playstyle, this alliance turned in a crown digger alliance. So if anyone wants a crown, join them. They will make another 3-4-5-11 alliances to hug with you.

Letting aways all my disappointments about them and their childish way to see things. I am sure they will win, they will win a crown that they never worked for it. Well done guys gals! You did it. You will have a crown that you won't want on your profile, because everyone will know how you got it, you don't deserve it.

I still hope BWN's players will stand against their coward leading and maybe in time, this alliance will be as honorful as they were in Heliopolis. Until then, I recommend them a new name, because I think they need one and as they are that bad with names, I suggest Bad With Honor will fit better for them in this situation. Your welcome, I know I helped you here.

2. Balkan Boyz & CO
Players102
Points12 539 551
Cities1356
TOP100 fighters23
TOP100 players21

No doubt, a good team with the same diplomacy failure as their friends BWH (I guess I will call them like this until I don't see they regained their proud). Situated in the head of the top12, they are not the first alliance that I predict for, because I let their masters first, as I think is normal.

In the begining of the world this team was awesome, they actually achived to beat ThePlague, with some help from heaven or BWH decide yourself. But they did it. Also they are very loyal to their masters, turning them into the favourite dog of BWH. I have a new name for you too. not like I think you are bad with names, but your masters are, so I feel like it's my duty to name you. From today you will be Balkan Dogs.

Guys, I really like some of you, but this diplomacy will resurt in a merge with BWH and this will result in one of the biggest coalitions that I ever saw in this game. Don't keep grudge on me because of my jokes, but you need to wake up. What's the point in supporting BWH to take the crown? and you will recive what? the bones? lol.

That said, I think this alliance will recive nothing but hate in final, from all their players who think they are going to win. No dears, you are going to build WW's for BWH. So this alliance is just a support.

3. Spirtum Sancti/Silly Rabbits
I want to be objective, so I can't talk about myself objective, I am sorry.

4. Bazooka Bunnies/Nightmare Bunnies
Players75
Points11 189 710
Cities1167
TOP100 fighters19
TOP100 players24

What a wonderful alliance, they started from nothing and see where they are. Quite impressive. But not enough to fight the coalition. I think this team is by far one of the best teams of this server. Look at them. Quality checked, gold checked, numbers half-checked lol.

With a smart diplomacy they have a chance for crown... Or they can join BWH and recive a free crown lol.

Even if they may look like they are in trouble, I am sure they will destroy their enemies in final, but they will be defeated by 2.000 players of BWH coalition in final.

5. Beasties
Players45
Points3 853 077
Cities456
TOP100 fighters2
TOP100 players3

I don't really know from where they came out, but they are awesome. They only lost a city to balkans, but they took 8 from them back. It's incredible how well they can coordinate being only 25% of Balkans. I can't wait to see them in future.

6. Unnatural Selection/Unnatural.Selection
Players83
Points5 655 645
Cities778
TOP100 fighters9
TOP100 players4

Interesting alliance, interesting location, interesting everything about them. But interesting doesn't mean much.
With a 12 - 36 (UN - SS) score against us, they are slowly pushed out of 44. I still think they will choose 54 insteed, but there are TBWC and The Pariahs that are waiting for them. They still have many options, they just need to see them. In my opinion they won't be a contender, but due their location, a support alliance.

7. OCEANS VETERANS/Flaming Dragon
Players72
Points6 435 895
Cities878
TOP100 fighters4
TOP100 players7

I have heard a lot of bad things about this team. But in my opinion, they are far less toxic than BWH and BB who literally killed all our fun. Thank you!
With their location, I am sure they will give a try to build wonders, but with their growth rate they may have some difficulties. Not much to tell about them, except THEY ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO FIGHT BWH. That is amazing!!!! Look BWN's leaders, learn from them.

I am sure this alliance will play a very important role in future! But let's see what they come with.

Xuegou

Phrourach
Ah yes, Another post saying BWN is bad. Jealousy is one hell of a drug I guess.

Keen for the same 5 people to quote this and say the game thing they've been saying for two weeks btw.

DeletedUser32682

Looks like you forgot to mention
SPIRTUM SANCTI/ SILLY RABBITS Hugging THE GREEKS.

DeletedUser16429

Wow someone is salty. I love how you gloss over the fact that OV literally drags FD up the ranks holding their hands and what makes it better is joshi liked you post lmao. Those 100 sling HCs every few minutes with the other spam we are getting isn’t stopping us. But yes BWN is terrible, we might as well quit because Papa said too.

You might want to stay in 44 and continue hugging the Greeks, because as you can see from our strategy that’s how we will win;)

DeletedUser55202

Saying SS hugs TheGreeks (n3 alliance/n13 alliance sharing the same ocean) in order to cover your pact/hug with Balkan Boys (n1/n2 alliance, 2 oceans) its pathetic guys, Just a friendly advice ;)

Its better to admit it, than try to defend it. More honorable :)

DeletedUser16429

Saying SS hugs TheGreeks (n3 alliance/n13 alliance sharing the same ocean) in order to cover your pact/hug with Balkan Boys (n1/n2 alliance, 2 oceans) its pathetic guys, Just a friendly advice ;)

Its better to admit it, than try to defend it. More honorable :)
When the NAP started we each had one branch and BWN had 35 players max in each ally. Now it’s not our fault their pact members aren’t higher, we just have better players comprising our branches and then same with BB

DeletedUser41523

maybe in time, this alliance will be as honorful as they were in Heliopolis.

Since I was one of the founders and leaders of that team, I'm just going to point out that we had a branch, an NAP with Old School, a pact with Neighborhood Delinquents, and a pact with Twerking Llamas. Its not the like the strategy was any different and given some of the people we had on that BWN team, I'd say this one is probably more honorable.

Bunnies: Getting on the scoreboard with TBWC and the player doing it probably is the most deserving of getting the first score. I agree that they're a solid team. I think they overextended a bit in recruiting though and that'll hurt them. But I'm not sure they'll win the fights. I do think its gonna be a good one and close one.

Unnatural Selection: I don't think O54 is an option for them either O53/O43 might be though. I think the window for that has passed.

DeletedUser56719

When the NAP started we each had one branch and BWN had 35 players max in each ally. Now it’s not our fault their pact members aren’t higher, we just have better players comprising our branches and then same with BB
C'mon, you had 2 branches in the next week. Only with players that I am sure you didn't invited randomly so it counts to your PREMADE.

Spirtum was never a premade. At least not a full one. We started with 5 man. In my opinion, in this server Spirtum was far more honorable than BWN.

DeletedUser16429

C'mon, you had 2 branches in the next week. Only with players that I am sure you didn't invited randomly so it counts to your PREMADE.

Spirtum was never a premade. At least not a full one. We started with 5 man. In my opinion, in this server Spirtum was far more honorable than BWN.
I love how you keep throwing honor around like it means something lol. It’s Grepo so it’s a war game, people ally and backstab all the same. Been that way since Alpha to now. I’ve won worlds with no allies and won worlds with 1 ally. Ask me how I feel, i could care less what you think because when BWN hits SS the scoreboard is gonna show who’s the huggers and who’s the fighters:)

DeletedUser56719

I love how you keep throwing honor around like it means something lol. It’s Grepo so it’s a war game, people ally and backstab all the same. Been that way since Alpha to now. I’ve won worlds with no allies and won worlds with 1 ally. Ask me how I feel, i could care less what you think because when BWN hits SS the scoreboard is gonna show who’s the huggers and who’s the fighters:)
Even you take all our cities in a singe OP, you will be the huggers. NOW and EVER.

EVERY player will know how honorable you fought this world. Fought lol, I am sorry, hugged this world.

DeletedUser55202

Pretty glad to know that, since SS and Silly Rabbits started as enemies in the ocean, while you were from the start allied with another ocean. Few weeks later and boom, n1 and n2 with recruiting.
And i again repeat, its a GOOD strategy for a safe win, at least admit it and dont try to cover it or make it look better than it is.

As for when you come, are you going to come along with balkans like today's siege? Because then you will come as huggers again with all the numbers in your favor. You will prove zero. Numbers will get you the victory. Leonidas and his 300 fought hard, eventually numbers won. Its maths, and maths dont lie ;)

DeletedUser55134

Externals dictionary for dummies:
calling somebody disgraceful, dogs or simmilar - I can't beat this alliance
I rimm you every day of the week - I will never attack you
You are noob - You are better than me

kingpg28

Phrourach
Externals dictionary for dummies:
calling somebody disgraceful, dogs or simmilar - I can't beat this alliance
I rimm you every day of the week - I will never attack you
You are noob - You are better than me

not true... i use similar phrases and my word is absolute

DeletedUser36570

Bwn was and is a great team. Having fought against and with them I can only say it is one of my favourite teams, and I really won’t be ashamed in ever saying that I had the privilege to play with them.

DeletedUser56719

Bwn was and is a great team. Having fought against and with them I can only say it is one of my favourite teams, and I really won’t be ashamed in ever saying that I had the privilege to play with them.
How beautiful. BWN was a great team. Now when I look at them, I feel like JFL is gaining more respect from me.

Don't understand me wrong, I have nothing personal with anyone, but your leaders decisions. And I just wanted to mention, that in the begining they were like "No, BWN won't hug, it's just a nap."

A NAP it's not a NAP with a shared forum ;)