trash talk

DeletedUser55968

Careful @mac-man ...dont make me eq u a few times again...:cool:

Also watch yo back..daddys here waiting on the front porch with a suprise...hehe...hehehhe....eheheh;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51473

yet still we will be the only alliance pressuring them to build the wonders whilst the rest of you are on here whinging about gold abuse and the way they play. and when i say ptessure, granted that basically means we come close to stopping them building all 7 lol. still better than being a spectator like you
Uhhh...It this alliance approved? Granted, no "slam" against Toons, but seems to me Toons stayed and won second crown last time. Sloppy seconds??? Some may say... but gotta give the team credit for "finishing" what they started. Just sayin'... NO hating or disrespect intended towards anyone. Just that "trash talk" needs some back up on both sides. HAHA. Let's put our money where our mouth is. Let's have some fun AND SEE WHERE IT GOES.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21287

Uhhh...It this alliance approved? Granted, no "slam" against Toons, but seems to me Toons stayed and won second crown last time. Sloppy seconds??? Some may say... but gotta give the team credit for "finishing" what they started. Just sayin'... NO hating or disrespect intended towards anyone. Just that "trash talk" needs some back up on both sides. HAHA. Let's put our money where our mouth is. Let's have some fun AND SEE WHERE IT GOES.

We dont all have the patience to wait for vix to win wonders leave the world 2 months later and then build all 7 wonders :)

DeletedUser56605

The World got borig really quick the whole game too its constantly the same old teams its so stupid and predictable you know from the start everyone does whos going to win or who has a chance the most and no one does anything to them idk if its from fear or not knowing but everyone just ignores those teams and goes for the weaker player/alliaces small teams dont even have a chance and refuse to cooperate i have no idea why its in their interest,the stronger Golder alliances ignore eachother instead of fighting you have taken all the life from the game and made it slow and plain stupid from the top Creators to the bottom players everyone is dominated by greed

No one really wins in the end but just feels like a loser.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
The World got borig really quick the whole game too its constantly the same old teams its so stupid and predictable you know from the start everyone does whos going to win or who has a chance the most and no one does anything to them idk if its from fear or not knowing but everyone just ignores those teams and goes for the weaker player/alliaces small teams dont even have a chance and refuse to cooperate i have no idea why its in their interest,the stronger Golder alliances ignore eachother instead of fighting you have taken all the life from the game and made it slow and plain stupid from the top Creators to the bottom players everyone is dominated by greed

No one really wins in the end but just feels like a loser.
honestly i think that you have a point but i am not sure how i am going to explain how you have it i just feel like i know that you are right in a way all the teams are the same as usual like come on they are they same as always and everyone uses gold i dont know i dont use gold at least i only buy from exchange but it is always the same people buying the same gold in all the alliances also no one really wins i just feel like a loser like everyone else i was wondering if everyone else also feels like this i am trying to explain it to you are you also feeling it the game is already over i dont know man i think i will quit forever the game is over gg bottom players are just fodder for the big spenders in a way bro you are so right i love you shall we kiss idk im just really in the mood right now also i can remember youi hibrid you are really good no gold only skill you got the XxxskillzxxX i think you are a great player do you want to form a 2 player alliance no gold only skillz we 2vall everyone i dont know now ?

DeletedUser56717

honestly i think that you have a point but i am not sure how i am going to explain how you have it i just feel like i know that you are right in a way all the teams are the same as usual like come on they are they same as always and everyone uses gold i dont know i dont use gold at least i only buy from exchange but it is always the same people buying the same gold in all the alliances also no one really wins i just feel like a loser like everyone else i was wondering if everyone else also feels like this i am trying to explain it to you are you also feeling it the game is already over i dont know man i think i will quit forever the game is over gg bottom players are just fodder for the big spenders in a way bro you are so right i love you shall we kiss idk im just really in the mood right now also i can remember youi hibrid you are really good no gold only skill you got the XxxskillzxxX i think you are a great player do you want to form a 2 player alliance no gold only skillz we 2vall everyone i dont know now ?
I Got upset reading this

Its not nice to make a fool out of someone

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
interesting thoughts here. There are a handful of heavy golding players for sure, and generally, they all migrate to major teams. HOWEVER. Every team, EVERY SINGLE TEAM, needs a mid line, and some, like bloods and victrix, have 2nd teams where players can learn and develop. Many times the result is players not looking inwards on how to grow. "how can I get better?" "what can I do to better my position on this server?" "how can I get on a better team?"Instead players say things like "this golding is sad, it ruins the game"

That's a cop-out argument. Want people to stop? Gather info, and hitting their LS while they're asleep. Gather info and snipe their OLU with birs to kill it in the harbor. Players in this game avoid adversity, so they will move onto an easier target, and if you're good, generally you will get picked up by the team you're fighting. In addition, 99.99% of losing teams is because of leadership. In more ways than one. They either recruit bad players, dont have good def/op teams, bad diplo, you name it. Everyteam that has lost has done so at the top.

Examples are products like Bloods, who keep dropping into servers. They make it to the end, but make extremely questionable strategic positions and end up losing what, 3 straight servers? Let me tell you what will happen. Victrix will thrive IF they make it to the end game, you need to put a knife in their back early. They have the golders and the mid line. Best way to win? Bloods and Errors should be pushing towards 54 and helping Spartan where they can. Then all three just keep hitting Vic. There are a ton of sub-par players, this roster is even weaker than en115, and even then they fell under pressure (it was the commission there).

HOWEVER. Errors and bloods won't do that, they likely won't even share defense with spartan. They will watch, likely fight each other because "they're close" and weaken their position for vic to come south late game. It is all a result of the top, the leaders. All these lineups are perfectly capable of winning, but my money is on Skud, Ed, LC, cheda and mac9. They will absorb o44, and with no morale, they can control 2 oceans easy. Skud will sooth his song across the board, mac will plan good ops, and cheda ed and LC will make sure these wonders are on lock.

Hopefully this gets to the teams it needs to, and if it does, they open their eyes and do something before the juggernaut gets to juggernaut status.

DeletedUser56683

Ive only played on 2 servers since coming back being 111 and 117 and nuts has hit the nail on the head here. On both servers i've seen plenty of good players and teams outside the winning side but the reason the winning side ends up winning and with great ease I might add is 100% down to the leadership of the alliances. The winning team has each time been the better team in terms of driving the state of the server with picking who to fight and who to ally with and making sure they are in the better strategic position and taking advantage of the fact the all the other teams are only focused on how can they survive and reach the end game and so long as they are not the team on the receiving end they are happy to stand by and spectate. Alliances need to learn that making it to the end game isn't how you win, you need to get to the end game by beating the strongest team out there early before its to late cos once you get to the end game you are out of time to play catch up.

DeletedUser54610

I've watch the top alliances fall face flat. In grepolis, anything can happen. Everyone keeps in mind it's just a game. Not everyone can afford what others can, but having a teammate that can do it is better then nothing. Just have fun.