TKF'S Power Rankings Edition Six: A Stalemate Broken, Spirtum Sancti Rises, War of Kings Falls Out, Chaos Everywhere!

DeletedUser10810

i give balkans 12 hours... till no one in their alliance start using alarms cause ima spam tf outta them if i get flashed after 22:00

He knows his time is coming to an end here. That is why all this fuss. Stupid threat messages and tantrums. The problem is he still don't understand he is a no one and whatever he talks is completely irrelevant. Good Bye Queen PG.

DeletedUser41523

After losing what looks to be 7 towns so far with another 3 on the way in about a 24 hour period, I'm inclined to agree. Shame, they probably wouldn't have gotten as much attention without PG trying to troll everyone. Then again this war constantly changes so what do I know?

Last edited by a moderator:

kingpg28

Phrourach
He knows his time is coming to an end here. That is why all this fuss. Stupid threat messages and tantrums. The problem is he still don't understand he is a no one and whatever he talks is completely irrelevant. Good Bye Queen PG.

and you sending irrelevant attacks all night and messaging me to see if im on is making you totally relevant... yeeeaaaaa aight.... i see you still a nobody.... dw ill show you some fun soon

btw balkans... didnt check wall... but mannnn plenty of LS and fliers on my wall... appreciate the BP.... shame you wont be able to do anything for a while after that

DeletedUser45100

i give balkans 12 hours... till no one in their alliance start using alarms cause ima spam tf outta them if i get flashed after 22:00

I give it 12 years until PG manages to talk himself into relevance.

Im sure he will convince the new players of the future he wasnt a scrub but rather a hot shot lol

kingpg28

Phrourach
I give it 12 years until PG manages to talk himself into relevance.

Im sure he will convince the new players of the future he wasnt a scrub but rather a hot shot lol

you have legit 58k bp and suck so bad and have the audacity to call me a scrub

DeletedUser41523

Probs Tuesday. Maybe tomorrow if time allows. Already have basically made the list at this point.

Edit: Actually might as well just make this a sunday event.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45100

you have legit 58k bp and suck so bad and have the audacity to call me a scrub

if I devoted half the time you did to this world, id be doing a lot better but I keep myself real.

I always talk about the alliance, not about myself, unlike you. which is funny since, my alliance is a lot better then me and I can realise that, yet you are giving a good alliance a bad rep.

kingpg28

Phrourach
if I devoted half the time you did to this world, id be doing a lot better but I keep myself real.

I always talk about the alliance, not about myself, unlike you. which is funny since, my alliance is a lot better then me and I can realise that, yet you are giving a good alliance a bad rep.

you are sadly mistaken scrub... i dedicate barely any time to this server... i log in every 30 mins to queue something