Will the Real MRA Please Stand Up?

DeletedUser16429

Doesn't look like that to me? Or do you want me to go so BWN can keep playing the victim game keeping its cards hidden from the other teams. You have a lot of agents here for sure like Smilodon, FlcoBlades, jooser and if they are not enough, you yourself.
First learn to play the game like a man instead of hiring spammers and stop kicking people. I would say +20 more cities to the BWN loss score if you did not kick people out when under siege. Pussi3s.
So you’re talking about two players who are in BWN and a player who is looking at objective stats? And hiring spammers? No we do it ourselves when we are spammed.

Lastly you’re saying 20+cities lost, but you’ll fail to add the cities conquered by us then kicked. It’s ok though we don’t need those to still be up.

DeletedUser41523

With this much desperation, I get why you’re salty and placed me on the BWN side for not wanting to join a coalition against them. I’ve probably taken more cities off of BWN in my renegade week in En107 than some of the coalition alliances as a whole have all world so far.

DeletedUser56772

we do it ourselves when we are spammed
HAHAHAHA, my sides hurt because of laughter. You guys are professionals at this, spreading lies. Your players were offering 200$ to browns for spamming SS so you can keep your hands clean while keeping the spams up. Throw at me some other counter example dude, you can do better.

DeletedUser56772

Name names? Also pics or it didn’t happen
Yes, a lot of things didn't happen according to you. No Spams from BWN, No kicks from when under sieges etc. With all the proofs around, you still keep writing good about them so I don't see any use of getting proofs in front of you for anything now. You can probably ask your friend/Co leader/Boss:nick1(as you mentioned) for it unless he wants the things hidden from you as well this time.

DeletedUser41523

Yes, a lot of things didn't happen according to you. No Spams from BWN, No kicks from when under sieges etc. With all the proofs around, you still keep writing good about them so I don't see any use of getting proofs in front of you for anything now. You can probably ask your friend/Co leader/Boss:nick1(as you mentioned) for it.

Literally just asked ya to name a name and prove it and you deflected instead. So why should I, or anybody else, believe you? I mean if I were you and I had this info, I’d be jumping to put egg on everyone’s face.

On a side note: Sorry Segi, if you’re reading this my money was on you for that one. Cuz of the bounty hunter thing on Sema lmao.

On another side note: Where is Sema?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16429

HAHAHAHA, my sides hurt because of laughter. You guys are professionals at this, spreading lies. Your players were offering 200$ to browns for spamming SS so you can keep your hands clean while keeping the spams up. Throw at me some other counter example dude, you can do better.
Yeah you’re now just bullshitting unless you have actual proof with screenshots hahaha. You must be really messed up in the head. And now that I know you’re in SS, how was that “OP” you guys had on stoppable today.

By the way, someone attacked with 113 biremes;)

DeletedUser16429

The job of feeding bullshit to people is BWNs agents job, not mine lol
Back it up or get the ****. You’re little self loathing episode is sad and no one cares. Go teach your ally mates how to attack properly instead in your spare time

DeletedUser41523

Let’s just cut the crap. I’ll just leave this offer. If the leaders of OV, SS, and BWN would like to try to discuss ending the spam. I would be happy to mediate between the groups. I’ve been a leader on the OV side and BWN side before and personally don’t believe either side would maliciously start this. I also think two factions of amounting to 500+ players should be able to play spam free.

Edit: And for the sake of transparency. If any accept or don’t accept. I’ll put it up in the next power ranking. Only thing I’d want is that if none accept or all accept and then proceed to obviously bullshit their way through it, is for them to kindly suck it up and live with the results.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56772

The definitions of spam according to BWN is very different than rest of players here.
According to BWN, A spam is
1)Sharing an island with enemy's LMD and getting more than 1 HC per 24 hours
2)Sharing Ocean with a team who is spamming them. (OV blamed for Black Sails retaliation on BWN just because they are having cities in 35, hiding the fact that they themselves instigated Black Sails by taking cities off them in core oceans. )

BWN Retaliation Spam
1)Flash spamming teams who don't even have a clue why they being spammed atleast couple hundred times day and night from a brown player.
2)Round the clock attacks on their top players until they hit VM with 10 attacks of 5 ls from every BWN player.

Would be good to bring up the fact, that during all this time, OV has not indulged in Flash spams and Real Spams on BWN players, and has tried to make them understand that they have nothing to do with Spams on BWN. But, BWN has already decided that OV is guilty with no proofs and is trying their level best to do the lowest form of spams on them.

@BWN,have balls enough to confess the real reasons behind spamming OV instead of making up stories that you're being spammed by OV. If you are really so soft that you cannot handle HCs by LMDs on couple islands, Better put more time in thinking a strategy of countering it rather than resorting to spams.

BWNs Agents, feel free to run your mouth now.

DeletedUser16429

The definitions of spam according to BWN is very different than rest of players here.
According to BWN, A spam is
1)Sharing an island with enemy's LMD and getting more than 1 HC per 24 hours
2)Sharing Ocean with a team who is spamming them. (OV blamed for Black Sails retaliation on BWN just because they are having cities in 35, hiding the fact that they themselves instigated Black Sails by taking cities off them in core oceans. )

BWN Retaliation Spam
1)Flash spamming teams who don't even have a clue why they being spammed atleast couple hundred times day and night from a brown player.
2)Round the clock attacks on their top players until they hit VM with 10 attacks of 5 ls from every BWN player.

Would be good to bring up the fact, that during all this time, OV has not indulged in Flash spams and Real Spams on BWN players, and has tried to make them understand that they have nothing to do with Spams on BWN. But, BWN has already decided that OV is guilty with no proofs and is trying their level best to do the lowest form of spams on them.

@BWN,have balls enough to confess the real reasons behind spamming OV instead of making up stories that you're being spammed by OV. If you are really so soft that you cannot handle HCs by LMDs on couple islands, Better put more time in thinking a strategy of countering it rather than resorting to spams.

BWNs Agents, feel free to run your mouth now.
Well unlike you running your mouth I’m 110% sure we were the ones being spammed by 200 point browns and we actually have screenshots to prove it. We then proceed to get the 200 point accounts banned for flash spamming us so next?

DeletedUser56772

we were the ones being spammed by 200 point

Would love to see any kind of substantial proofs that OV was behind those spams & not your feelings that made you think OV was behind it. Waiting..

PS: Don't share me HCs of their LMDs as a proof lol

DeletedUser54425

what ever happened to your alliance was your alliance and you either just napped others or fought em . not this idiotic hugging i think started around 110 world at its present level . smaller alliances have always tried to get together and fight bigger allainces but the bigger ones joining up to beat up the smaller ones is ridiculous . spam is becoming a way of life for them something else i find ridiculous . i was under attack yesterday from one alliance and another started spamming . i tried to convert my command thing and it came up with 3 pages of nothing but 4 attacks that stopped the course along with 3 pages worth of attacks and supports that didnt . HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME COS YOU ARE SPOILING THE GAME .

DeletedUser56772

smaller alliances have always tried to get together and fight bigger allainces but the bigger ones joining up to beat up the smaller ones is ridiculous . spam is becoming a way of life for them something else i find ridiculous
Finally someone talking sense. Always good when BWNs agents keep their mouth shut for a while, gives people a chance to speak about the situation. BWNs agents gang up and ridicule any guy who tries to talk sense here. If that didn't work, they will start spamming him in game. Freedom Of Speech is 0.

Spartan AD

Phrourach
Finally someone talking sense. Always good when BWNs agents keep their mouth shut for a while, gives people a chance to speak about the situation. BWNs agents gang up and ridicule any guy who tries to talk sense here. If that didn't work, they will start spamming him in game. Freedom Of Speech is 0.

ok boomer

DeletedUser16429

Would love to see any kind of substantial proofs that OV was behind those spams & not your feelings that made you think OV was behind it. Waiting..

Not once did he mention BWN in his post dumbass. Stop trying to connect us to some random dude getting spammed

DeletedUser56709

this why ww sucks. You dont see this kind of hugging in dom

DeletedUser56709

from either 2 bigs or a bunch of people trying to stop them. Its everyones BP for themselves

DeletedUser56772

Dear Nick, Care throwing any lights on this? Or are we just going to pretend we never saw this.