Top 12 v2

Sunfyre

Phrourach
(10) Fiasco United: Is this is a team of talented players with deep pockets? Absolutely. Will they be able to go head to head with Victrix? Not a snowball's chance in hell. SWIM

“Intelligence is a very valuable thing, innit, my friend. And usually it comes far too f***ing late.” -Alfie Solomons

DeletedUser21287

(8) Virtus: I do not think these are serious contenders, but I would love to be proven wrong. They made the smart choice of positioning themselves away from the top alliances except Bloods, which is about as dangerous as being surrounded by rocks. FLOAT

made me laugh - well done :)

You have a city next to me - remember that!!

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
(4) Errors Amended: There is a question of traitors, and of betrayal. The "official explanation" was that people wanted to join teammates in Fiasco, but this is obviously only a small part of the truth. Players who were intimately involved on both sides gave conflicting accounts of what happened. Egos were involved between leadership, internal disputes were not handled properly and the rest is history. THIS WAS NOT INEVITABLE. These disputes are difficult to resolve, but there is always a solution, though it may not be easy to find. Besides, even if all hope is lost, negotiate the transition instead of blindsiding the rest of your teammates. All in all, the Fiasco leadership could have handled this much better. I may be biased, but I strongly believe that we can bounce back from this setback. Regardless, we have no intention of going quietly. "Rage, rage against the dying of the light" FLOAT going on to SWIM

so to make sure we're all on the same page, your recently imploded alliance is going to swish and flick and be back on top? pressing X to doubt

DeletedUser56752

Jesus, you guys really have no chill. I'm sorry if my opinions offended you, my only intention was to give an honest perspective. Didn't think I would provoke an entire alliance to start spamming me both in game and on externals all together. In hindsight, this was a very bad idea :rolleyes: No more Top 12's for me I guess

TromboneTom

Strategos
Jesus, you guys really have no chill. I'm sorry if my opinions offended you, my only intention was to give an honest perspective. Didn't think I would provoke an entire alliance to start spamming me both in game and on externals all together. In hindsight, this was a very bad idea :rolleyes: No more Top 12's for me I guess
Fiasco has no chill trust me theres a hurricane coming

SlothTzu

Strategos
Fiasco has no chill trust me theres a hurricane coming

tenor.gif