Pnp Coalition or Coincidence? TBWC is behind?

• Thread starter DeletedUser56719
  • Start date

DeletedUser55202

Beasties attacking balkans so part of our coalition.

TBWC attacking Warlords, but not part of your coalition?

Yup justifying my losses, keep it up ;)

DeletedUser41523

In our defense, we’re fighting Bunnies and Unnatural. So I can totally get why were being lumped into a coalition with BWN.

Generally easy to lump us in when you want control of an area, the side controlling it refuses to join, and the side on the front line has been unable much head way for awhile now all while they’re expanding in the area you want control of at the expense of then coalition partners.

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Lol exactly they're at war with our only pacted alliance so why shouldn't we count them? How can you compare them to TBWC- who you don't see helping anyone from our alliance and have no involvement with us whatsoever? Yes they might be attacking your pacts but that doesn't mean they're helping us lol
Funny to see how you guys justify your losses...
Thats funny, you say all this, yet they are officialy pacted with Balkans, who are at the very least pacted with you, or even part of your "coalition".

Fluvisol

Phrourach
i really wish some more competent alliances were here... now we stuck with BWN winning a world cause everyone else sucks... this is a disgrace
I'd say be the change you want to see in the world but we all know you're far from capable of doing that

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
i really wish some more competent alliances were here... now we stuck with BWN winning a world cause everyone else sucks... this is a disgrace
You know what will happen... we are all gonna be talking about how bwn are gonna win.. they believe it, we all believe it and then some crappy alliance, allied with half the server who shouldn't win will sneak it off them at the last minute!

DeletedUser41523

Think everyone is in for a shock. At the rate BWN is taking ground off SS and the amount of crazy things I’ve seen Big Papa say I could see the world playing out like this.

BWN/Balkans will get 4 wonders.

OV/FD being the most effective at pushing back Vs BWN will pick up 2 wonders.

A reformed version of SS/SR/US will pick up the last wonder.

I could also see Warlords giving up and joining Balkans due to not really wanting to deal with SS anymore. Especially since they have an NAP and SS is still trying to move into o54.

DeletedUser41523

Double post but saw this and thought it'd be funny....
I like how tbwc are not part of the bwn/bb/ice and fire coalition, yet they are never gonna attack them, never gonna be an obstacle for them at the WW stage anf they are gonna do everything in order to help them win. Yup clearly no relations with them ;)

Yet a Pariah took a BWN city yesterday. Which I think makes them more effective than your whole alliance has been for the past week and a half (give or take).

DeletedUser55202

Double post but saw this and thought it'd be funny....

Yet a Pariah took a BWN city yesterday. Which I think makes them more effective than your whole alliance has been for the past week and a half (give or take).

Offended because i commented about your alliance? Awesome when talking with facts is defended with diminishing words for your alliance. Not gonna reply on that joke, im sure you can do better than this ;)

DeletedUser41523

Offended because i commented about your alliance? Awesome when talking with facts is defended with diminishing words for your alliance. Not gonna reply on that joke, im sure you can do better than this ;)

How is what you said a fact if someone on our side took a city off BWN and we all supported the siege? And how is it diminishing to our alliance to point out that the one city we took might be more effective than SS’ last ten days at war with BWN?

The score is 58-10. The only joke here is you all trying egg us on to bring us into the equation as well. Maybe handle what’s in front of you first.

King Soos

Strategos
How is what you said a fact if someone on our side took a city off BWN and we all supported the siege? And how is it diminishing to our alliance to point out that the one city we took might be more effective than SS’ last ten days at war with BWN?

The score is 58-10. The only joke here is you all trying egg us on to bring us into the equation as well. Maybe handle what’s in front of you first.
I only took the city to cover up our pact with bwn :(
Bwn are still giving us a rotation right?