Warlords - Cheaters & Bot user's Paradise

• Thread starter DeletedUser10810
  • Start date

kingpg28

Phrourach
Nobody told they are enough dumbo to make it one player, they intentionaly ALWAYS send as a group to manipulate Innogames, and those kind of instructions they only could get from somebody who know how it works...
Explain to me why they never have left attack that was antitimed to 8 +- seconds, becouse bot doesnt leave that, thats why....

i could post you here doesnds of screenshots but i wont,

couse of people like those this is my last Grepo world i play seriuosly, after that ill go public with all evidence and it will harm Grepo it self couse they wont punish cheaters

i dont know what you are trying to argue... that they dont keep attacks/supps 8 secs +/- thats dumb... why would you... i kno first hand you are trash... you just mad you lost a city

"ThEy AlWaYs SeNd As A gRoUp"... this is dumb... you are crying cause multiple ppl are timing to you

DeletedUser41523

That's still not solid proof that they're cheating. And to be fair, tomas was pretty open about the Greeks that were cheating and those that used VPNs, the multi accounters I'm not even sure are still in the world, looks like they've quit as they've realized they can't do that again.

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
Try to be the receiving side of it and then talk again...
Ah that's nothing! 6 of us had over 20 cities having a cs sent by a lot of those players.. all cs's landed at different cities within seconds and all were getting clears and supports within seconds.. it wasn't bots though.. we only lost 15ish cities so I considered it a win lol

Also earlier I timed 6 supports all within 3 seconds if cs and I did it on the app.. when anti-timer is on your side, anything is possible! :)

DeletedUser54978

Ah that's nothing! 6 of us had over 20 cities having a cs sent by a lot of those players.. all cs's landed at different cities within seconds and all were getting clears and supports within seconds.. it wasn't bots though.. we only lost 15ish cities so I considered it a win lol

Also earlier I timed 6 supports all within 3 seconds if cs and I did it on the app.. when anti-timer is on your side, anything is possible! :)
I like how women's look on game ;)

Shuri2060

Strategos
Wow, this mention of bots and everything and my name doesn't come up, wtf?

S-Class sniper Shuri here ;) and @T0M4S stop dishing free intel to ppl - I didn't teach u guys just to have u tell our enemies how to do it

672500692476231700.png

If they think we bot, they can repot. Not a problem

672500692614643727.png

DeletedUser56729

They are Cheater and Botters, but in the end they gonna loose any way, nothing will help them, once they dont spend enough gold or one uncompomised Inno moderator invetigates thiss matter they will all be banned from server..

Only thing i really cant understand is how those ..... even sleep at night after so much cheating and botting lol
Maybe because we know there are idiots like you who like to complain just because you don't have the skill to do the same. So instead of trying to learn, you just write it off as cheating and call it a day. Makes it so much easier for us to face those who like to make excuses for their imcompetence.

Btw, you won't win this world either. This victory is BWNs for making you their dog. How do you get to sleep at night knowing that master's leash is the only reason your fake crown stays safe? Rename your alliance Huggers United and don't talk smack unless you can back it up by your own self. Hiding behind other alliances to take victory for you is weak.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10810

Maybe because we know there are idiots like you who like to complain just because you don't have the skill to do the same. So instead of trying to learn, you just write it off as cheating and call it a day. Makes it so much easier for us to face those who like to make excuses for their imcompetence.

Btw, you won't win this world either. This victory is BWNs for making you their dog. How do you get to sleep at night knowing that master's leash is the only reason your fake crown stays safe? Rename your alliance Huggers United and don't talk smack unless you can back it up by your own self. Hiding behind other alliances to take victory for you is weak.

LoL, so naive.

DeletedUser55134

@shadow649 Wait last week TBWC was handing BWN the win. Now Balkans are. But if you beat Balkans you can fight BWN and stop them from winning. So aren’t you handing BWN the win by not?

Excuse my ignorance here it gets so terribly confusing and is incredibly difficult to keep up with who is at fault for a BWN win and why.
Kind of weird statement to make while losing wars, but I guess they are BWNs cryptonite, if they get a frontline against BWN they just disapear.

DeletedUser37618

Every single player including the In Game Mods should be ashamed of these cheaters. Multiple fast attack-cancel-resend manually like this , my foot. Shame on you all Warlords..
sadly it possible and easy to do just need to know how to do it, if you nice tomas will send you a video