Warlords - Cheaters & Bot user's Paradise

• Thread starter DeletedUser10810
  • Start date

DeletedUser56729

Getting a little a weird here with that and the daddy comments. Go do your weird Jerry Sandusky roleplay in a Penn State reddit group or something.
Well I might as well be your daddy son. Nothing weird about it. You need a paddling though, after all I know I taught you better.

DeletedUser41523

Lol okay douche bag. Well I’ll be here if you ever want to restart in beasties or SS. Maybe you can come show me how good you are.

DeletedUser55265

Lol okay douche bag. Well I’ll be here if you ever want to restart in beasties or SS. Maybe you can come show me how good you are.
yeh thats not going to happen, lets forget the fact half their team got kicked but not "abandoned" and some other abandoned guys found a home with us, he failed to offer his cities to long standing friends and ghosted :rolleyes: actually have more respect for our enemies than that type so thanks but no thanks, we moved on long ago.

DeletedUser56055

yeh thats not going to happen, lets forget the fact half their team got kicked but not "abandoned" and some other abandoned guys found a home with us, he failed to offer his cities to long standing friends and ghosted :rolleyes: actually have more respect for our enemies than that type so thanks but no thanks, we moved on long ago.
How are beasties bud