trash talk

DeletedUser30636

as someone who watches football 24/7 and have played since i was 5... this is absolutely wrong. had AB been on patriots still they will be in Super bowl prolly with a record of 17-1
as a patriots fan, this is probably true. however only because NE has such a strong program. the same can be said in grepo, a guy like AB can help an alliance sure, but if there isnt strong enough leadership or roster it will ultimately hurt the alliance

kingpg28

Phrourach
as a patriots fan, this is probably true. however only because NE has such a strong program. the same can be said in grepo, a guy like AB can help an alliance sure, but if there isnt strong enough leadership or roster it will ultimately hurt the alliance

true.. leadership i feel is the only real weakness that can hurt a ally.. a ally of scrubs with a great leadership will do well

Sunfyre

Phrourach
You were fooled to think @TJ Kaniben has any honor lol im sure she has another excuse in the bag for this one.

Yeah lol. I expected better, and was honestly relieved to think we'd not been played with the Skud card. Wish him a speedy recovery.
But expecting and demanding honor from your enemies then turning out to be a bunch of loser wannabes who'll stoop to the dirt beneath our boots to get a win is unfortunately not very cool, Vix.
So scared that they can't win by themselves, kek. Again, I expected better from the likes of Fish who were always honorable when with us in 115, but what can you do. You are the product of your company, I suppose. And hypocritical filth doesn't make good company, sadly.

DeletedUser54610

I called TJ a dip *hit yesterday and in retaliation,he told his minions to attack me. You hurt my feelings TJ. I hope you're reading this! #TjTheFake

Last edited by a moderator:

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
There were rumors of a "backstabbing" coming today. Funny description, as if it was Dark Sidius's own evil plan-- when the reality is that his sudden drop from Fiasco to "join his friends who kept asking" in Victrix, coupled with swapping out his cities in our core while pretending he would honorably hand them off... isn't just his doing.

That's a pure leadership decision. It's all character, folks. Meantime, we all still stand down on Skud.

If that's what it takes to have a chance at a "win", so be it. Plus it's good for our egos to see you care so much about a team half your size. To show we have no hurt feelings we got you all a present. Use once daily, more often only with the help of a good therapist.

giphy.gif

Achileus85

Phrourach
Do I see birth of some kind of superMRA? P&L+EA+Bloods (everyone with their sister alliances) - what a fantastic alliance. They should rename themselves to something like "Bloody Lovely Errors" or "Bloody Peace of Error". This could become most friendly server we have ever seen. Can I join already before its too late? Please?
I said what haha :D
Now there is some multi-super-mra-coalition going to kill world evil VICTRIX :D
I say Bloody Fiasco Potatoes or something like that :D