Bad With Names Vs Balkan Boyz War Declared!

DeletedUser41523

The war has begun! Post your predictions on who will win here.

The score right now is Balkans taking one city off Salahuldeen and Pedro Blanco and Pattoda dropping out of Balkans and joining BWN.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Someone should tell Hi Droggen that so he can come back!
Our fearsome, amazing player seems to have hit vm the second there were talks about war :(

DeletedUser55134

Tell your simmers to go to VM better, we did to ours.

DeletedUser56772

Post your predictions on who will win here

Balkan Boyz owing to the fact that they have been tough opponents right from day 1 of the server and have emerged as the victors in all the wars be it The Plague, Warlords, Beasties, Bazooka Bunnies etc
While on the other hand, Bad With Names have always reaped the fruits of victory from Balkanz win taking in the best players from the defeated teams under their ranks and picking on easy teams all the way. I actually feel Balkanz were carrying Bad With Names till now. Rumours say they always wanted to recruit best players from Balkanz to their own ranks.

If someone deserve to win this world, Its Balkan Boyz

Play Time Over BWN ;)

DeletedUser41523

Score as of now.

Balkans: 3
Bad With Names: 2

Looks like Goku Zu is in Vm to kick things off. Which is a major piece missing for BWN starting out. Balkans are still missing Moonwalker but otherwise are relatively active.

DeletedUser53767

I’m going with Balkans as BWN are also going to get hit by other alliances who hate them. My prediction is that important players will VM and will leave the rest of BWN to run around with their heads cut off. I also predict smaller alliances like OV, Beasties, etc will emerge. What’s your predictions @Fluvisol ?

Reboot Now could also be taking in players from BWN once it’s collapse...

DeletedUser41523

I think Beasties is more or less gonna die lots of inactives. If BWN or Balkans kicked this off a week or two ago possibly different story there.