Bad With Names Vs Balkan Boyz War Declared!

DeletedUser41523

We’re pretty much unrelated being a war that’s primarily focused in o55, o45. Balkans haven’t really asked us for anything either. And Bad With Names wouldn’t get very far asking us to break a pact and take their side. I also think they’re both aware that we have advocated for a peaceful solution and are simply respecting that.

DeletedUser41523

Beasties and Mongooses mostly. We mainly just shoot CSes off at MAD on a slow day tbh lol.

DeletedUser55202

Tbh mad seems more challening than beasties atm :p

There was a lost out guy, pretty big mouth too, where did he disappear?

DeletedUser41523

@FlopTurnRiver in the sense that they have a pulse still then yeah I guess so. I can’t say that I’ve personally felt challenged though since we got established. They probably could have built 50ish CSes early and just did a full chuck until we ran out of troops and had to give up. But they kind of just took their foot off the gas and let us build up. Which I feel like not doing ever again will be the main take away when they’re planning the next world. So if anyone is planning to do a Shadow level of rant directed at us, blame MAD for letting us stay around I suppose.

Not sure, kinda sad he bailed, Beasties didn’t look awful when they had leadership.

DeletedUser55202

Yup they were promising but whatever, balkans were a bit luckier there because OV are going full force on bwn

DeletedUser41523

They still have some promise, they just need to adjust to 3/3 conq and probably not invite back the non-key players.

Ye been meaning to ask. Balkans what’s it like to start the war off on a winning note? Is it a good change of pace from the past few? Haha Also congrats on the success so far!

DeletedUser41523

So is there’s any particular reason @Xuegou dropped vm at the start of this war and then stopped logging in? That’s kind of confusing and it looked like he had VM days left.

DeletedUser56772

So is there’s any particular reason @Xuegou dropped vm at the start of this war and then stopped logging in? That’s kind of confusing and it looked like he had VM days left.
Rumour has it that BWN is planning to mass ghost and move to the next conquest world when it is announced.