disgrace

• Thread starter DeletedUser28220
  • Start date

DeletedUser28220

so having given Fiasco, their long term PACT partners 14 days notice of their intention to cancel the PACT - today at 20:15 server time, without any prior notice, BLOODs, attacked

this action breaks every tradition of GREP

when asked what had happened Ruthie proclaimed that she was honourable
lol

Not honourable.... disgraceful

you should hold your head in shame

DeletedUser56134

Surely you can when someone's tagline is:
HONOUR
LOYALTY
INTEGRITY
Its a "war" game. How many people do you truly think play by that rule. Its pretty on paper sure, but when it comes down too it no war in the history has integrity. Honor hmm yeah the people who fight for them, Loyalty hmm that as well following there leader. Integrity well that went right out the door.

Ranga1

Strategos
Its a "war" game. How many people do you truly think play by that rule. Its pretty on paper sure, but when it comes down too it no war in the history has integrity. Honor hmm yeah the people who fight for them, Loyalty hmm that as well following there leader. Integrity well that went right out the door.
Apparently the bloods family have always played by that rule, just ask Ruth.

DeletedUser52908

It was me who broke this agreement, find me ingame mate. Batman000

Message was served, I can't help your leaders didn't pass it on

batman000 today at 20:08

The agreement with Bloods is officially over. You are now red to bloods. I think you know why. Please share this with all of your affiliates.

Good Luck and lets have some fun!

Bat

DeletedUser56380

So you can say, hey 14 days till we dissolve our affiliations together then have council vote to say "Nah, lets just turn em red now" and cause you sent a message to a leader saying "Hey, we got piss for honor, red now" you think thats fine XD

In the end it dosent matter either way. What I do like is the lying this morning when someone jumped the gun on the 'OP' :rolleyes: Kinda showed your hand a bit early with that one with all that LS spam.

Sunfyre

Phrourach
It was me who broke this agreement, find me ingame mate. Batman000

Message was served, I can't help your leaders didn't pass it on

The agreement with Bloods is officially over. You are now red to bloods. I think you know why. Please share this with all of your affiliates.

Bat

Chicken.
Two of a kind, you and your partner.

Dunno how far up Vix's backside you are, but get ready to be beaten senseless by whoever is left standing among us two. Your joke of an alliance crumbled with Nuts and Dr. D attacking on 117. Imagine what happens when more than 2 players attack with something that isn't 10 LS.

Go screw you and your fake honor, lol. What'd your Bloods members who've been with you on account of your so called 'integrity' for so long say about you now.

Apparently no one cares, like all of grep. Stop taking yourselves so seriously with your honor and profiles and stuff and maybe people wouldn't call you out for being the two-faced hypocrites you are, next time onwards.

Sunfyre

Phrourach
chicken.. what a hypocrite

is that why it took you so many alliances to gang bang bloods last server and yes from what I hear you didnt even give 17 hours of a 48 hour notice , bloods gave you 6 days here more then you did you loud mouth chicken
I wasn't on 117 bud.
Maybe if you guys spent a little more time actually playing the game instead of patting yourselves on the back, you'd know that.
But of course, all you guys do use your laptop screens for is to check your honor in the reflection, right? Maybe that's why your timings are so horrible

DeletedUser44321

so your bloods defender now are u? and werent u in the team that "so call" hit without warning. and for reference since u seem to like to talk to do stuff now we gave them a 24 hr notice. but how would you know u barley did a thing all worldo_O;)

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos

Bat

You mean us calling out Ruthie for her snowflake of an ego and two-faced liar that she is? Asking for a friend here.

Anyways you made some bold accusations and threat's, hopefully your not just a mini Golden Horn.

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Im in a mutual stand point in this argument, but can you really blame ruthie after what they did to her in 117 with no notice at all?

I don't appreciate you discrediting my word bud. I didn't pull any of the string on 117, I was just a solider. I do what I say, I said I would give 14 day notice on 115, I did and I kept to it. I said I would do the same here, bloods gave notice and I kept to it, then bloods broke their word. Bloods can be mad all they want at some of my members for what they did on 117.

But on 122, Timur, and ruthie got on a discord chat and lied right to me and my team about their intentions and what they wanted to do next. Shout out to Grabster and MartinusV, the only two players I have respect for in bloods. There's a home for you when you need it, I'm sure you've realized there's two ways to do things:

1) be man and say what you mean and mean what you say

2) be a bloods founder and do the opposite because someone called you a liar when you were a liar.

DeletedUser56605

Just wanted to give my Take.

Best news for the whole World i think its going to be awesome watching the two teams and seeing who will be on Top,i Played on 117 and i felt bad for what happened to Bloods how a lot of players ghosted in the end (from what i heard) Their a Good team very experienced and Organized i honestly kind of expected Fiasco United to accept this Challenge gladly being a Team that has played on many worlds as well with Equally Experienced players but im very surprised that their fighting against this war (some of them)

it was bound to happen Victrix took a lot of beatings so this is a Good Strategic move by Bloods! to Cement their Domination on the World.

All and All we wil see how it will play out but its going to be a Amazing War! that's Certain!

Good Luck all

DeletedUser56134

so your bloods defender now are u? and werent u in the team that "so call" hit without warning. and for reference since u seem to like to talk to do stuff now we gave them a 24 hr notice. but how would you know u barley did a thing all worldo_O;)
I guess you have trouble reading lately. "Im in a mutual stand point in this argument" means I'm not defending nor fighting for them. I also never said I wasn't apart of the team. Not sure what that statement has to do with what I said at all. "I said can you really blame her after what they did too her in 117" Too the other point of me barely playing the world. I for one had a child, was gone for a month in VM, and still manage only to be right behind you in points and cities, beside of course your boosting your attack bp with tokens the entire world. So next time when you write something back it up or give valid points. By the way learn some basic English you're American.

I don't appreciate you discrediting my word bud. I didn't pull any of the string on 117, I was just a solider. I do what I say, I said I would give 14 day notice on 115, I did and I kept to it. I said I would do the same here, bloods gave notice and I kept to it, then bloods broke their word. Bloods can be mad all they want at some of my members for what they did on 117.

How did anything I just said in that sentence discredit you at all? I simply stated that if I was in Ruthie shoes I wouldn't have blamed her. If anything in that entire sentence "discredits" you well I guess tough luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruthie2

Phrourach

But on 122, Timur, and ruthie got on a discord chat and lied right to me and my team about their intentions and what they wanted to do next. Shout out to Grabster and MartinusV, the only two players I have respect for in bloods. There's a home for you when you need it, I'm sure you've realized there's two ways to do things:

1) be man and say what you mean and mean what you say

2) be a bloods founder and do the opposite because someone called you a liar when you were a liar.

This is my only reply here because no matter what I say you going to bend it and say what you want
lies in game lies here.

we gave notice on the 29th and had every intention to wait the 14 days the accusations and name calling and not being able to work through anything was enough to change that situation for my council so on the 6th that agreement also ended

we both had players on each side that pushed boundaries but the main arguments never got resolved

Nuts we talked about many things how many were done from your side, how many delays, maybe not from you as you werent always there but your leaders , how many promises made by your side and then when I brought them up got edited as though they didnt exsist ,
How many things did your leaders in discord promise me and tony and martin and then when you came in told us not to listen you were in charge
getting anything from your team was like bleeding a stone
To all you haters theres always two sides to a story , I will always uphold my side unless I am lied to and double crossed then whats the point