Turn off morale Yes/No?

Would you like Morale to be turned off on this world?

• Yes

Votes: 100 73.0%
  • No

Votes: 37 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser52331

I agree - bad idea to start changing world settings once started. Make a new world a few days from now... people will play it since everyone's stuck indoors at the moment.

DeletedUser52331

padace sekire :)

@Desert Commando releasing closely grouped worlds is also a bad idea because a lot of people playing this world if morale stays on would simply quit and start the non morale one... having a month to month and a half gap between worlds is ideal to fill them as best as they can so players stick on them, rather than ghosting more than a half world and essentially having no people playing or spending on it..

either way lets see what CM's decide is the best course..

You make a good point. Either way.. doesn't seem good to start changing settings like this.

Roastinator

Chiliarch
Personally, as Bacon said above, the proposed change does affect alliances plans. However on the other hand, it would have a significant reduction of the player base on this world. I would estimate 60-70% of high tier players scramming and going to 125 if they allow it. Imo Grepolis should take the hit and allow 125 to be pushed ahead and released and let there be a 2 month break between 125 and 126

DeletedUser30111

Personally, as Bacon said above, the proposed change does affect alliances plans. However on the other hand, it would have a significant reduction of the player base on this world. I would estimate 60-70% of high tier players scramming and going to 125 if they allow it. Imo Grepolis should take the hit and allow 125 to be pushed ahead and released and let there be a 2 month break between 125 and 126

Doubtful, many players in this world are probably here for the same reasons as I am, quarantined at home and a new Grepo world opens. I didn't join for the settings but for the newness. Sorry to the players that joined and were planning on cheesing the settings. Sorry to the people that skipped this world because of morale, but you could still join, BP hasn't even ended yet.

DeletedUser12330

when I started this world I thought great settings shame moral is turned on, so please get it turned off and make it perfect

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Why is morale even an option on conquest worlds? It is only used and abused by non new players, going directly against the point of its creation. This is a easy vote yes for me, on any cq world
Thank you,

The ones who actually will leave because of morale getting removed, is the kinda types who will also try to find ways to mingle with the Domination end game etc., so i will gladly see them leave

DeletedUser41523

Voted yes. But why not have polled this before the world?

I don’t get why people are complaining?

LMDs have lost like four days of their lives in a role that they wouldn’t have been able to use for a few weeks anyways. The setting will be on every conq world through 2020.

People complaining that it’s a late start and acting like it’s ruined their world...how? Just want to know how you can’t over come a four day late start. Starting on day one is generally a bad idea as well anyways.

DeletedUser54610

Don't make another world a few days from now.. they dropped 2 revolt worlds at the same time in the us servers and the fan base was split apart. Wait a month and drop those settings I asked for.. enough with the small alliance cap. We want another latos

DeletedUser56055

Honestly, just make it the next world.

Next world:
Speed 3/4 conquest
No morale
Alliance limit: 100
Colonization: 6hrs
alliance limit 100??? so you want to have the whole MRA in one ally....good move chuck

DeletedUser54610

alliance limit 100??? so you want to have the whole MRA in one ally....good move chuck

If you look back at latos the number of people who joined the world was outrageous. If the alliance cap is low, people are going to have 3+ alliances. JUST SAYING

DeletedUser55989

Just do 15-20 per ally, no sisters or pacts
Everyone wishes that was possible but it can't be enforced. The only thing they can do is turn off shared forums but the line between acting with another ally and just having similar interests is non-existant.

kingpg28

Phrourach
If you look back at latos the number of people who joined the world was outrageous. If the alliance cap is low, people are going to have 3+ alliances. JUST SAYING

yea dawg lato was also 3 years ago and had a big cap cause ZFG had a mod on their team with an 80+ roster already... so they got their wishes.,.. not even comparable... grepolis community have dropped drastically since lato

DeletedUser41523

Wasn't even just Cas being there. You had a group of heavy gold spenders all over the team + others wanting a no morale conquest world.

DeletedUser54038

So we need to know before BP ends if it's going to be morale or not...