Best War in GREPOLIS HISTORY

kingpg28

Phrourach
so playing for a few years and seeing some good and bad servers and good and bad wars... old revolt worlds were pretty action packed.. i want some opinions on the best wars in all of grepo

DeletedUser25249

En25
I miss the days when you wake up to 8 or so sieges and bust em all, when navy ruled the game not these silly fliers we have today.

DeletedUser39822

For me it was En 88 (Emporion)......playing with The Syndicate. On the day the world opened mungus went on the externals, declared war on the entire server and guaranteed a victory. We ended up fighting the entire server for the whole length of the server which at one point was roughly 1.2k players led by Erik against our 70 players........and we smoked them. Some of those threads for that server are still an enjoyable read.

Yossarian234

Strategos
For me it was En 88 (Emporion)......playing with The Syndicate. On the day the world opened mungus went on the externals, declared war on the entire server and guaranteed a victory. We ended up fighting the entire server for the whole length of the server which at one point was roughly 1.2k players led by Erik against our 70 players........and we smoked them. Some of those threads for that server are still an enjoyable read.
I always like to hear about erik losing, it makes my heart skip a beat <3

Ranga1

Strategos
Love this mythical 1.2k players lol yes you fought whole server, was speed 1 though and 75% didn't have a cs in range lol wasn't really a war

DeletedUser22517

Love this mythical 1.2k players lol yes you fought whole server, was speed 1 though and 75% didn't have a cs in range lol wasn't really a war
Lap dog number 1, chill out :) First you need your master to say jump, then you jump :) That world was the biggest slaughter in Grepo history. Choose you next words carefully, have in mind there is shortage of toilet paper in the world now :D

DeletedUser39822

Ranga must have a bot that searches the web for the name "Erik", mention Erik and bam, there he is. It was 1.2 and some change, trust me, we did the count. As far as it being a war, it was a war for us..............for the 1.2 maybe not. When your style of play is to cuddle 10+ alliances sometimes all you see in your little corner of the world is a sea of blue and green.

1saaa

Strategos
If someones handing your *** to you then you do it with your head held high as they give you a spanking.

My personal favourite war was Lucid VS MAD DOGS in selymbria. It wasn't as intense and the stakes weren't as high as others here but it holds a special place in my heart.

Ranga1

Strategos
Lap dog number 1, chill out :) First you need your master to say jump, then you jump :) That world was the biggest slaughter in Grepo history. Choose you next words carefully, have in mind there is shortage of toilet paper in the world now :D
Lol 26 mins after my post, bam mungus comes on to beat his chest. Is a slaughter a war?? I wouldn't have thought so, hence my comment. For sure not the best in grepo history, but obviously you all think it is lol

Ranga1

Strategos
Ranga must have a bot that searches the web for the name "Erik", mention Erik and bam, there he is. It was 1.2 and some change, trust me, we did the count. As far as it being a war, it was a war for us..............for the 1.2 maybe not. When your style of play is to cuddle 10+ alliances sometimes all you see in your little corner of the world is a sea of blue and green.
If you think someone who literally can't take your city cos it was out of cs range was an enemy, then clearly your living in a bubble. Again thinking, in your masters words, a slaughter is the best war in grepo history clearly shows you no nothing about this game lol