trash talk

DeletedUser54903

or like fiasco flip a city every time attack is inbound .. or like your star "Andrew the best" gold up same ls nuke 15 times in a day ... does he knows he is allowed to have more nukes so he can save some gold up..heck how much u guys are spending on this u could end world hunger that u just donate lol.

DeletedUser54903

don't mind me asking whats ironic here? m8 maybe u have no gold like rest of your mates and that's shows on overall battle ranking... maybe u can ask Andrew to borrow u some so u get in top 500 fighters ;) funny i need to look u up to even know where u play ... now that a irony;)

1saaa

Strategos
don't mind me asking whats ironic here? m8 maybe u have no gold like rest of your mates and that's shows on overall battle ranking... maybe u can ask Andrew to borrow u some so u get in top 500 fighters ;) funny i need to look u up to even know where u play ... now that a irony;)
Never mind. I initially thought you were a vics player which would make you accusing fiasco of excessive golding the most ironic thing on this server.

I must have got confused because bloods seem to be spending most of there time riding off Vics coattails.

DeletedUser54903

m8 i see u are totally confused. lets leave you at that ...

DeletedUser54903

Fiasco's spending habits are funded by a single Vix player is what 1saaa is trying to get at. We just turn around and use that gold on bloods.

So one could say, that indirectly Vix are helping us against bloods :D
m8 i got plenty of gold on this world just from trade... but i can honestly say most gold from trade i got was in 55. now maybe its true what u say still that is no way to play or spend it lol... i don't mind gold but this was silly . i played against and with gold users so i don't mind them...they balance each other out ... still building so meany times same nuke over and over... not even a big one ... bad play to say at least.

ps. sloth i don't mind i like good challenge and war with someone who is go at it... that fact can confirm some of your guys who i played with and against be4.
So no reason to be upset ;)

1saaa

Strategos
m8 i got plenty of gold on this world just from trade... but i can honestly say most gold from trade i got was in 55. now maybe its true what u say still that is no way to play or spend it lol... i don't mind gold but this was silly . i played against and with gold users so i don't mind them...they balance each other out ... still building so meany times same nuke over and over... not even a big one ... bad play to say at least.

ps. sloth i don't mind i like good challenge and war with someone who is go at it... that fact can confirm some of your guys who i played with and against be4.
So no reason to be upset ;)
Most of the gold trade you got was in 55 from our resident victrix player ;) We all benefited off his bad habits.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
or like fiasco flip a city every time attack is inbound .. or like your star "Andrew the best" gold up same ls nuke 15 times in a day ... does he knows he is allowed to have more nukes so he can save some gold up..heck how much u guys are spending on this u could end world hunger that u just donate lol.

Mate out of the BIG 3, we are the smallest in size, we also dropped a bit over a month late which was quite literally a last minute decision, only cause we wanted to see how we would fare against Victrix in their home-turf - ww.
We are also the ones who have been dealing with biggest clownfiesta of an ocean, and have a front approximately 3 ocean fronts long. And last but not least, we are the least experienced team when it comes to building WW and your complainin about us golding? and of all the golders andrew?? (no offense andrew ur great lol).

If you think he is a golder, hate to break it to ya but there's a team up north as well, arguably the best wonder builders as well in the more recent worlds (or so i have been told) lurking lol. the gold in 55 is not us, its just one player tonyblack. literally 90% of pressure is him lol

Mama mia if only bloods woulda listened to good ole Marti, shoulda gunned down fiasco when he wanted to early on, should have stayed allied to fiasco when he wanted

Last edited:

DeletedUser54903

Mate out of the BIG 3, we are the smallest in size, we also dropped a bit over a month late which was quite literally a last minute decision, only cause we wanted to see how we would fare against Victrix in their home-turf - ww.
We are also the ones who have been dealing with biggest clownfiesta of an ocean, and have a front approximately 3 ocean fronts long. And last but not least, we are the least experienced team when it comes to building WW (100% a dom team) and your complainin about us golding? and of all the golders andrew?? (no offense andrew ur great lol).

If you think he is a golder, hate to break it to ya but there's a team up north as well, arguably the best wonder builders as well in the more recent worlds (or so i have been told) lurking lol. the gold in 55 is not us, its just one player tonyblack. literally 90% of pressure is him lol

Mama mia if only bloods woulda listened to good ole Marti, shoulda gunned down fiasco when he wanted to early on, should have stayed allied to fiasco when he wanted
not the issue whit golders .. its how u use it ... lol m8 every i time i hit someone form your guys in 20 min wall is up so its not as you don't use it .. and i have no problem whit that .. issue is how u use it not that you use it m8. as 4 being new team.. maybe together but individually u have peps who won crowns more then 1 time and they were part of big alliances in WW(founder & leaders) so how come u are without xp? now dont say its not true as i played with more than one guy form fiasco on WW worlds .as 4 him i took him 4 BAD example of using gold. now u are trying so hard to be better team then vic then how come you have guys doing something like that ? and yea was not with bloods be4 this world ...find them good alliance whit great team and leadership. would be my honor to play whit them again.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
oh ur spot on dude, i didn't say we don't gold, hell could probs make a strong case on average probs most gold, even i am slightly newer to fiasco they have always been a bunch of gold slinging monkeys. And yeah if you look at players folks here boast the most wins. (think only team with golden swords as well) I am just saying ya need to meet tony black though (pretty sure if he wasnt a thing we would be pushing 54 as well), and if bloods never poked at us vix wouldn't have a core and bloods would have done better than us in ww's <-fact. low key jealous haha.
Also when i say ww experience, i am saying wonders is vix's turf. only fools *cough* bloods *cough* are delusional enough, how many worlds lost now??

I propose mega merge, gotta stop big bad vix. 13 BRANCHES BOYS LETS GO

Last edited:

DeletedUser54592

oh ur spot on dude, i didn't say we don't gold, hell could probs make a strong case on average probs most gold, even i am slightly newer to fiasco they have always been a bunch of gold slinging monkeys. And yeah if you look at players folks here boast the most wins. (think only team with golden swords as well) I am just saying ya need to meet tony black though (pretty sure if he wasnt a thing we would be pushing 54 as well), and if bloods never poked at us vix wouldn't have a core and bloods would have done better than us in ww's <-fact. low key jealous haha.
Also when i say ww experience, i am saying wonders is vix's turf. only fools *cough* bloods *cough* are delusional enough, how many worlds lost now??

I propose mega merge, gotta stop big bad vix. 13 BRANCHES BOYS LETS GO

Hey there foogs!

Well one thing is for sure, while we are battling away 'tit for tat', vix just gets bigger, stronger & quietly builds for wonders ahead of everyone else. It comes down to one question: do our respective alliances what to win the battle or win the world?