Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46108

Aliens did a mini op of sorts on Kratos yesterday or the day before.. taking 3 cities at same time, 2 from their MONSTERSHEAD gold slut.. also JFL took a city from kratos.. so they seem to be under pressure from all sides..

Also thanks for the mention on the watch list ;)
Insane mini-OP
Took 3 cities from a player that had an attackable ban. Insane I dont know how Kratos didnt manage to defend cities far into Alien territory where Alien has half their traveltime. Aswell as the player having an attackable ban leaving them without a live feed. Really poor from Kratos.........

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Insane mini-OP
Took 3 cities from a player that had an attackable ban. Insane I dont know how Kratos didnt manage to defend cities far into Alien territory where Alien has half their traveltime. Aswell as the player having an attackable ban leaving them without a live feed. Really poor from Kratos.........

i'm sorry, i was not aware that kratos had a player cheating :)

DeletedUser57056

I tried to make this as fair as possible, there are lots of people I really don't like and I'm going to try to ignore that in this post. Trying to be objective.

1) Kratos - Golders and spammers but have a lot of cities which at this stage will help them for a while, they will burn out as more of their players quit. Their forums are (were) pretty tragic with like, noob helping starts. Also taken in a lot of the UN players, who are all awful. They have a few good players and obviously know their stuff, but it won't last as players start to quit. Sadly due to the nature of grepolis their insane amount of gold will keep them going for a while. Really not a fan of cheda at all, he's a massive hypocrite and a bad person, but his actual team themselves are alright Sink Eventually, unless they ditched cheda, then everyone would hate them less.

2) Alien Abduction/ Area 51 - Solid team, lots of old time faces and good players. Really hope the rumours about them hugging kratos arent true, if so, its pretty obvious that this will be broken off and they are just buying time, although kratos might not be willing to accept this yet. Swim

3) KoV -
Have done well so far although I'm not quite sure they have the punch needed to make it, wouldn't be surprised to see a split somewhere down the line and lots of their players could end up succeeding, I just don't think that will be within the Knights. Float

4) Strange -
Dont look too shabby, but as chuckey said, bears are next to them - Russians are the biggest cheaters in grep so sadly, Sink

5) No Mercy -
No idea about these guys so I won't pretend I know anything. Undecided

6) Send Noots -
My alliance so I won't write too much because I'll just get accused of being biased, so instead I'll let the stats speak for themself. Swim

7) Dragon -
meh, very meh. Could go either way to be honest. Undecided

8) JFL -
Who doesn't know JFL...lots of good players there even if their ethics leave something to be desired. Charlie is worshipped and I'm sure it gives him a lovely kick. Will probably just be near the top all server and then some big event will happen and they will either all leave the server or take it by storm, its gonna be a polar one imo, so Ill put them as Sink or Swim but definitely not float.

and just like chuckey, I'm bored.

DeletedUser54592

Looks like it will be a rather dull world with few surprises.

The whole world to catch up with AA / A51, Send Noots to build fast providing their seasoned players don't get too bored. Kratos to fold like a cheap suit and Just for Laughs to team up with Noots for the final battle. Only to find they are too late and get edged by AA / A51.

As Bugs Bunny would say... th th th that's all folks!

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
1) Kratos - Golders and spammers

Holy.. i must be a magician... 25th i made this comparison between O54 (Kratos' core) and O55 (AA's core), because i knew the gold card would be thrown at us. Not saying that gold exchange tells the whole story, but that difference must say something ;) BTW use gold as you wish, but use another card than the gold one

proof.png

DeletedUser57056

Holy.. i must be a magician... 25th i made this comparison between O54 (Kratos' core) and O55 (AA's core), because i knew the gold card would be thrown at us. Not saying that gold exchange tells the whole story, but that difference must say something ;) BTW use gold as you wish, but use another card than the gold one

View attachment 13599

AA arent spammers though

DeletedUser57056

honestly would like to know who spams from Kratos, i dont for one unless it is a part of an OP or so. I can't defend spamming

I have had an attack inbound every 5 minutes, on the dot, for the last 24 hours from a player called "sentnoobs1", it started just after we took LegionC's city, and also after I called cheda a hypocrite on WC for saying he was against spamming, whilst defending legionC saying this was not spamming (attached photo). LeggyC was sending dirty cats as often as she could.

It just ruins the game, the person attacking me is cancelling after 5 seconds.

So what is your opinion on this, if you say you cant defend spamming.

Attachments

• spammer.png
    spammer.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 57

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
hahahahahahahaha
?
I have had an attack inbound every 5 minutes, on the dot, for the last 24 hours from a player called "sentnoobs1", it started just after we took LegionC's city, and also after I called cheda a hypocrite on WC for saying he was against spamming, whilst defending legionC saying this was not spamming (attached photo). LeggyC was sending dirty cats as often as she could.

It just ruins the game, the person attacking me is cancelling after 5 seconds.

So what is your opinion on this, if you say you cant defend spamming.
That's worrying, i strongly disagree playing like that to be honest

DeletedUser57056

?

That's worrying, i strongly disagree playing like that to be honest

See, some of you have morals, which is why i wrote "not a fan of cheda at all, he's a massive hypocrite and a bad person, but his actual team themselves are alright Sink Eventually, unless they ditched cheda, then everyone would hate them less.".

Oh look, as Im writing this another attack inbound.

Ah canceled again what a suprise

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
See, some of you have morals, which is why i wrote "not a fan of cheda at all, he's a massive hypocrite and a bad person, but his actual team themselves are alright Sink Eventually, unless they ditched cheda, then everyone would hate them less.".

Oh look, as Im writing this another attack inbound.

Ah canceled again what a suprise
I'm not a leader at all in the alliance, but i addressed what i think is an embarrassing problem.. real attacks should do the talking :cool:

DeletedUser56253

Will half the world ally with AA or will they have to fight for a win? Stay tuned

DeletedUser54313

I tried to make this as fair as possible, there are lots of people I really don't like and I'm going to try to ignore that in this post. Trying to be objective.

1) Kratos - Golders and spammers but have a lot of cities which at this stage will help them for a while, they will burn out as more of their players quit. Their forums are (were) pretty tragic with like, noob helping starts. Also taken in a lot of the UN players, who are all awful. They have a few good players and obviously know their stuff, but it won't last as players start to quit. Sadly due to the nature of grepolis their insane amount of gold will keep them going for a while. Really not a fan of cheda at all, he's a massive hypocrite and a bad person, but his actual team themselves are alright Sink Eventually, unless they ditched cheda, then everyone would hate them less.

2) Alien Abduction/ Area 51 - Solid team, lots of old time faces and good players. Really hope the rumours about them hugging kratos arent true, if so, its pretty obvious that this will be broken off and they are just buying time, although kratos might not be willing to accept this yet. Swim

3) KoV -
Have done well so far although I'm not quite sure they have the punch needed to make it, wouldn't be surprised to see a split somewhere down the line and lots of their players could end up succeeding, I just don't think that will be within the Knights. Float

4) Strange -
Dont look too shabby, but as chuckey said, bears are next to them - Russians are the biggest cheaters in grep so sadly, Sink

5) No Mercy -
No idea about these guys so I won't pretend I know anything. Undecided

6) Send Noots -
My alliance so I won't write too much because I'll just get accused of being biased, so instead I'll let the stats speak for themself. Swim

7) Dragon -
meh, very meh. Could go either way to be honest. Undecided

8) JFL -
Who doesn't know JFL...lots of good players there even if their ethics leave something to be desired. Charlie is worshipped and I'm sure it gives him a lovely kick. Will probably just be near the top all server and then some big event will happen and they will either all leave the server or take it by storm, its gonna be a polar one imo, so Ill put them as Sink or Swim but definitely not float.

and just like chuckey, I'm bored.
This top 12 is way off inaccurate
Your putting some good team as sink and some bad team as swim lol

Status
Not open for further replies.