MOBILE ALARMS

• Thread starter DeletedUser56717
  • Start date

DeletedUser56717

New update broke mobile alarms, sent a ticket but want this fixed asap. Multiple players saying this!

Please inno

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We are aware of the issue with the alarm and the developers have been notified. We appreciate you and the other players who sent in tickets about the issue.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Only some players are experiencing issues with this. Initially please clear your phone cache, uninstall the app and switch off the phone, wait one minute and then turn on and reinstall. Please then check notification settings for your phone and the game are on.

If none of these steps work please raise a ticket with details of the device you are using. This will assist us in establishing where and why the issue is occurring.

Thank you.

DeletedUser56717

Only some players are experiencing issues with this. Initially please clear your phone cache, uninstall the app and switch off the phone, wait one minute and then turn on and reinstall. Please then check notification settings for your phone and the game are on.

If none of these steps work please raise a ticket with details of the device you are using. This will assist us in establishing where and why the issue is occurring.

Thank you.
I Have tried every step you have listed here and No luck, Im on iPhone. I Hope you have some luck in fixing it! :) :)

Also raised a ticket yesterday and was told it was on your end!

jason1250

Hekatontarch
yea my crippling addiction to this game has forced me out of the house and my family have left me, im currently playing 122 in an internet cafe where i rent a PC from the owner for 25 bucks a week hes a nice kid Does not talk much, respect the hustle.
Look kid I'm gonna need you out of my cafe asap

DeletedUser56717

No but if any Mod can update the situation it would be great!

DeletedUser56023

Inno where’s the communication about the app alarm fix?

Everyone needs to be demanding refunds then inno may get there arse into gear and fix this rubbish.

consumer rights act of 2015 entitles me to a full refund due to your faulty product.

quick link to the act, just a quick read shows inno is clearly in breach and should be offering refunds in full when asked.

Chapter 3 covers digital content. and this issue will full under sections. 34/35/36/40

i mean, section 46 would allow compensation for damage to digital content for the app issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55889

Whilst that's all and good, you should look into German law and German legislations, especially now that most of the British law won't be recognised in mainland Europe

DeletedUser56023

Inno are selling there product in the UK so they would have to adhere to the UK’s rules. but i believe we are still using EU legislation until December.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
As it is currently the weekend I do not have any further information on the progress of the fix for the app alarm. I hope to know more once the start of the week rolls around.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Unfortunately I do not have any new information about when a fix will be coming. Developers were hard at work today trying to sort it and get a fix ready to go for this issue and a few others that have come up but I don't know when they will be ready to go live in a hot fix.

DeletedUser56717

Unfortunately I do not have any new information about when a fix will be coming. Developers were hard at work today trying to sort it and get a fix ready to go for this issue and a few others that have come up but I don't know when they will be ready to go live in a hot fix.

Keep us Updated :)