The Weekend's Newspaper and Top 6! War rages everywhere, QoQ turns on SnS, SnS have a bunch of players unable to play

well too bad

Chiliarch
Thank you all for your support interest and constant reviews. I did a lot of work to get all this done today hope you like it!

PS: I can give you my PayPal number to slide me some tips xD

header-500x251.jpg

Headlines

AnA takes lead
QoQ starts catching up on BP
QoQ breaks pact with SnS
SnS has many players/quit/MIA/Banned
AnA X SnS gets spiced up
AnA break the Vanguard Coalition by taking hundreds of cities
The World goes back to a 3-way race with Vanguard coalition falling down​

Now to everyone's Favorite part:

WAR SCORES! (this time it will only include major wars)

SnS X AnA 19-18
SnS X CoR 51-9

AnA X QoQ 2-1
AnA X COE 18-3
AnA X Enlightened 69-0
AnA X Dire Straits 24-0

QoQ X CoR 32-0
QoQ XSnS 36-2

------------------------------------------
Gossip of War

THE HUNGER GAMES! Yes what everyone awaited has happened finally.
The Hunger games have begun! QoQ breaks the pact with SnS and may put an NAP with AnA but now most probably it will be a three-way war with small allies here and there to help.
What could even make the situation worse is the addition of small alliances banding together and declaring an all out!
LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN
Screenshot-99.png

Screenshot-98.png
Memes:

What the SnS X AnA war look like VS what it actually is
lions-fighting-0-1.jpg

lions-fighting-0-2.jpg
waiting-in-long-line-jpg-824x0-q71-crop-scale.jpg
Disloyal-man-with-his-girlfriend-looking-at-another-girl.jpg
Favored Alliance to win Anarchaos with 2 alliances they are topping off everyone. They are 1st and 4th in points and with the recent hunger games, SnS and QoQ will be busy fighting each other. That will give them a break that will be very valuable to them and that will give them a chance to hit up QoQ and SnS and deal some serious damage.
Over-rated alliance Quality over Quantity I may be fought a lot on this but I don't think they are as good as they look. I know they did some serious damage to SnS I know they look big and scary and alone are doing a great job while everyone has a sister by now. BUT, they have only a couple main BPers comes from very few players. There is many top 50 players who aren't even in top 100 fighters or recently entered...
Top 6:
#1: AnA
SWIM easy swim, they are doing very good offensively and defensively. Their sister has risen up the ranks quickly and now is at 4th place. They are in a way better placement than last week with the declared hunger games.
#2 QoQ SWIM, for now, they are doing good. I expect way more of them and we will see how good they do against SnS in the few days. It will be a very busy week for everyone and will most probably determine if this alliance will swim over the others or sink.
#3 SnS SWIM, good positioning but worse than before. This moment will make them stronger or destroy them. They have been backstabbed by QoQ without proper notice as my pretty little spies tell me which is kind of a **** move. They lost a handful of players either going MIA/quitting/Banned. This isn't making them look good but if they do go out of this situation they will be pretty solid.
#4 CoE
FLINK yeah they aren't real competition. Their big players will most probably go to another alliance or call quits. They can't compete with the big 3 and they aren't doing anything really now other than offering city sacrifices to AnA.
#5 CoR SINK same for above aside the fact that they are already sinking and that they offer sacrifices to SnS instead of AnA.
#6 LTS for Hire
KABOOM this is a new form of Sink/Swim/Flink/Flink! They are new entrants that will wreck the whole world. JK they are just another alliances that can't really compete but again I really like the idea of mercenaries.
If Domination Started now who would win?
The answer is AnA why?

Grepo data says Anarchaos controls 19% of the cities in the world and Chaotic Anarchists control 3% that puts them at 22% with the QoQ and SnS revenge going on that will leave them space to quickly buff that percentage up and flip around cities to one alliance and get 30% into one alliance.. At that point with the game lowering Dom percentage they would be very highly favored to win.
BUT it is not over! There is plenty more time to reach that stage.
GET TO IT BOYS AND GIRLS SHOW US SOME REAL ACTION

Last edited:

DeletedUser50746

Yeah for instance I jumped right into taking a city from TnT and in line to take more ;)
Funny how SnS brags about destroying SS when all that happened was Papa went inactive (read missing) and SS shattered all over the world - literally no one went to another world

Yossarian234

Strategos
Yeah for instance I jumped right into taking a city from TnT and in line to take more ;)
Funny how SnS brags about destroying SS when all that happened was Papa went inactive (read missing) and SS shattered all over the world - literally no one went to another world
shut up trash

Yossarian234

Strategos
Anyway, I think qoq cucked themselfs with this move. Their skill is no near ours. They'll be done in a month or less.

DeletedUser56729

"They have been backstabbed by QoQ without proper notice as my pretty little spies tell me which is kind of a **** move."

First off, that comment in the reveiw hit it off nicely. QoQ are cowards and they know they can't beat us in a straight up fight, so they resort to stabing us in the back.

Secondly, QoQ definitely is not fighting AnA. They litterally have each taken less than 3 cities from eachother. Let's not fool ourselves in believing that QoQ could fight with some dignity and earning the crown. Instead, they rather hug their way into a win.

DeletedUser56055

I already have 7 QoQ cities in revolt and i only just woke up, these fools are done for

kingpg28

Phrourach
"They have been backstabbed by QoQ without proper notice as my pretty little spies tell me which is kind of a **** move."

First off, that comment in the reveiw hit it off nicely. QoQ are cowards and they know they can't beat us in a straight up fight, so they resort to stabing us in the back.

Secondly, QoQ definitely is not fighting AnA. They litterally have each taken less than 3 cities from eachother. Let's not fool ourselves in believing that QoQ could fight with some dignity and earning the crown. Instead, they rather hug their way into a win.

this couldve been avoided by wiping them out early instead of hugging... you guys handicapped yourselves tbh. what would have stopped you guys from going for QoQ other than they were small and yall had no one else to hit you... this was a bad diplo move as i have saidd before... instead of a team being nothing you gave them the chance to grow.. rapidly at that... nothing was awaiting you guys in 45 other than MRAs that you couldve held on for another 2-3 weeks. Now you have 2 top allys both sides of you and even reivers are taking cities now which is bad... you guys may be better in terms of skill.... but they were playing chess while you guys were playing checkers and now you have no choice but to prep for a new world :/

DeletedUser10902

Actually, two events destroyed the Vanguard Coalition.
1. The Op against wolfmaster03. He disbanded his alliance and ran of to QoQ.
2. Wycked Sister got all offended when we tried to shuffle players around and invited players from what is now Dire Straits. She called it poaching and dropped out instead of just talking to me. News flash: We were suppose to be one alliance!
-Side note, she later Ghosted and restarted.

DeletedUser10810

this couldve been avoided by wiping them out early instead of hugging... you guys handicapped yourselves tbh. what would have stopped you guys from going for QoQ other than they were small and yall had no one else to hit you... this was a bad diplo move as i have saidd before... instead of a team being nothing you gave them the chance to grow.. rapidly at that... nothing was awaiting you guys in 45 other than MRAs that you couldve held on for another 2-3 weeks. Now you have 2 top allys both sides of you and even reivers are taking cities now which is bad... you guys may be better in terms of skill.... but they were playing chess while you guys were playing checkers and now you have no choice but to prep for a new world :/

I completely agree. Never let an alliance grow in your backyard without check. Alliances in the same ocean should have been done in a different way and with more close control.

However this is unprecedented. Any alliance who does this in the name of whatever reasons they gave, has to be condemned. They just played us. Pure betrayal. Any pact should have ended with proper 24 hrs notice. Anyone who dissolves the pact and immediately starts attacking, irrespective of whatever the pact break reason is, that always make those bunch pathetic and coward.

QoQ needs to pay for what they have done. You can run to the whole server and every single alliance around. In Grepolis, this kind of game play was, is and will never be tolerated by the community and even by your own players who still got some honor and respect for this game.

Prepare well because when the retaliation starts, there will be NO WAY OUT.

DeletedUser56729

Actually plently of people warned Tomas about this in the beginning including me. Hell, I might have been the first to warn him and I did it many times, but he never listened. Now we pay for it.

DeletedUser54755

Actually plently of people warned Tomas about this in the beginning including me. Hell, I might have been the first to warn him and I did it many times, but he never listened. Now we pay for it.
Yikes, hindsight is 20/20. Everyone Tomas included knew that the QoQ backstap was a posibility and were prepared for it. Even when it happened at an untimely matter we still could have dealt with it perfectly fine. But when a bunch off people arent doing anything and arent contributing this fall was bound to happen.