trash talk

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Hey there foogs!

Well one thing is for sure, while we are battling away 'tit for tat', vix just gets bigger, stronger & quietly builds for wonders ahead of everyone else. It comes down to one question: do our respective alliances what to win the battle or win the world?

We came to the table with that Burn, Ruthie canceled the nap because we didnt hand over o45 cities fast enough for her and then when she basically lied to our faces and we called her out on it, batman got all upset and insta broke the nap.

I don't care if bloods gets a 7 ww sweep, as long as it isnt victrix, but getting that through the iron domes of your leaders is impossible.

DeletedUser54592

Sloth, Nutz & Foogs, the banter lords of Epidamnos :cool: (happy days)

Being just a loyal grunt here in the Bloods, I have no idea or say on what happened between our alliances.
But... the fact still remains, all egos need to be parked aside to win the world me thinks.

PS - Foogs wins the ego battle... that guy is a gargantuan megalomaniac of epic proportions!

pgalland25

Strategos
So Toons, Toons., Toons.. and Unsung Heroes (150+ players) are such complete dog s**t they literally cannot take a city from an active player in True Fear (38, let's be real 25 real players). The score is even, despite them being over 4x our size, Is there anything more pathetic than this? I'll leave that for you to decide.

DeletedUser53998

The whole of your alliance ghosting when attacked for the first time?

mats25

Phrourach
long time did not looked here.
but it is allways nice to read and know, that we still have all the ego heroes and morale soldiers in game who cant be 2 or 3rd....good...good ,at least not boring.
What i like to say.there are allways more fun and more action in alliance what is not dominateing.have played together with meny alliance and meny faces and no problem to me be as blood as well.
I am happy to be bloods, chause i have all around red and not much easy takeover...so no slaping and cant talk much sh.t about others.i can end this game what ever place and live happy forever and after..and look ahead for new world...

respectfully: Ouuyee

DeletedUser51473

So Toons, Toons., Toons.. and Unsung Heroes (150+ players) are such complete dog s**t they literally cannot take a city from an active player in True Fear (38, let's be real 25 real players). The score is even, despite them being over 4x our size, Is there anything more pathetic than this? I'll leave that for you to decide.
What you"crying" about now? As if MM players weren't enough? SURELY you know how the game is played by now. It is a FOOD CHAIN!! Bullies? HAHA! Wait til you come face to face with SOME REAL COMPETITION! You are no concern to us...just trying to gain some BPs. You know how it is...

No disrespect intended. You have a few top notch players! I truly admire their skills. But, you are a "founder" (?) Have some "self respect" and quit playing the "victim." And you call us pathetic. LOL

One on one...OOPS! You did say ACTIVE PLAYERS? And how how many of the 8 that you claim victory were active/inactive? Sorry, hope you are female, because to emasculate you further would be such a joy! Feel free to delete. :) Have a blessed Easter ALL!
1586729829988.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56266

What you"crying" about now? As if MM players weren't enough? SURELY you know how the game is played by now. It is a FOOD CHAIN!! Bullies? HAHA! Wait til you come face to face with SOME REAL COMPETITION! You are no concern to us...just trying to gain some BPs. You know how it is...

No disrespect intended. You have a few top notch players! I truly admire their skills. But, you are a "founder" (?) Have some "self respect" and quit playing the "victim." And you call us pathetic. LOL

One on one...OOPS! You did say ACTIVE PLAYERS? And how how many of the 8 that you claim victory were active/inactive? Sorry, hope you are female, because to emasculate you further would be such a joy! Feel free to delete. :) Have a blessed Easter ALL!
View attachment 13706
Oh... Wanda... sweetheart....

DeletedUser54339

View attachment 13706
Chica, your scoreboard is broken. Those 'academies' and your Unsung Heroes guys count too. After all it's your def there as well.

Bit of a weird role you've all decided to play being Bloods' backscratchers. I've never been fond of being second fiddle to a second fiddle alliance, but your mileage may vary.

jameslongst

Strategos

View attachment 13706

What she said, versus what she thought:

What you"crying" about now? (Why won't TF back off?) As if MM players weren't enough? (Who's crying now my friend?) SURELY you know how the game is played by now. (How dare you stand up for yourselves?) It is a FOOD CHAIN!! (We are a big MRA you should roll over for us)Bullies? HAHA! (I use capslock in weird random places) Wait til you come face to face with SOME REAL COMPETITION! (Because we clearly arent competition for you but maybe we can ally to someone who is) You are no concern to us (we are very concerned)...just trying to gain some BPs.(We desperately want to disengage) You know how it is...(cuz you are smarter than us)

No disrespect intended. (While I disrespect you) You have a few top notch players! (You are so much better than us) I truly admire their skills.(Leaving myself an escape hatch for later) But, you are a "founder" (?) (Now i THROW THEM OFF with weird PUNCTUATION) Have some "self respect" and quit playing the "victim."(Stop pretending like you are way smaller than us and numbers matter) And you call us pathetic. (TF is huge. They have us surrounded) LOL (help)

One on one...OOPS! (One on one TF will wipe the floor with us) You did say ACTIVE PLAYERS? (we have 150 players in our alliance but no one will notice that Im sure. We used periods to hide our tracks.) And how how many of the 8 that you claim victory were active/inactive? (I got distracted what were we talking about?)Sorry, hope you are female, because to emasculate you further would be such a joy! (Time to bring it all home with a bizarre gender threat) Feel free to delete. (I doubt myself intensely):) Have a blessed Easter ALL! (Thank god for enforced peacetime they were really killing us)

pgalland25

Strategos

What you"crying" about now? (Why won't TF back off?) As if MM players weren't enough? (Who's crying now my friend?) SURELY you know how the game is played by now. (How dare you stand up for yourselves?) It is a FOOD CHAIN!! (We are a big MRA you should roll over for us)Bullies? HAHA! (I use capslock in weird random places) Wait til you come face to face with SOME REAL COMPETITION! (Because we clearly arent competition for you but maybe we can ally to someone who is) You are no concern to us (we are very concerned)...just trying to gain some BPs.(We desperately want to disengage) You know how it is...(cuz you are smarter than us)

No disrespect intended. (While I disrespect you) You have a few top notch players! (You are so much better than us) I truly admire their skills.(Leaving myself an escape hatch for later) But, you are a "founder" (?) (Now i THROW THEM OFF with weird PUNCTUATION) Have some "self respect" and quit playing the "victim."(Stop pretending like you are way smaller than us and numbers matter) And you call us pathetic. (TF is huge. They have us surrounded) LOL (help)

One on one...OOPS! (One on one TF will wipe the floor with us) You did say ACTIVE PLAYERS? (we have 150 players in our alliance but no one will notice that Im sure. We used periods to hide our tracks.) And how how many of the 8 that you claim victory were active/inactive? (I got distracted what were we talking about?)Sorry, hope you are female, because to emasculate you further would be such a joy! (Time to bring it all home with a bizarre gender threat) Feel free to delete. (I doubt myself intensely):) Have a blessed Easter ALL! (Thank god for enforced peacetime they were really killing us)
I wish I could like this 15 times

DeletedUser56266

(help)