trash talk

DeletedUser51473

Thank you for the witty repartee! No need to get your panties in a bunch...The topic is "trash talk!" Anything goes...right? Seems a few feathers were ruffled. Oh my! Can't have that..

Last edited by a moderator:

pgalland25

Strategos
Thank you for the witty repartee! No need to get your panties in a bunch...The topic is "trash talk!" Anything goes...right? Seems a few feathers were ruffled. Oh my! Can't have that..
The only feathers that were ruffled were yours, and my lord it was juicy. I've yet to see an attack report from you, which is truly sad, for somebody talking **** like you are.

Wanda: Rank 725, BP Rank 897 (simmer)
pgalland25: Rank 371, BP Rank 97 (not a simmer)

Last edited:

DeletedUser56621

Just wanna say TF ghosted .. Like LITTERALLY as soon as Fiasco started hitting. Lets not forget those days.
The name holds no weight.

×× GANG GANG :cool:

DeletedUser54339

Just wanna say TF ghosted .. Like LITTERALLY as soon as Fiasco started hitting. Lets not forget those days.
The name holds no weight.

×× GANG GANG :cool:
If you'd have gone in on Bloods in 45 right at the start instead of trying a beat down on an alliance a fraction of your size you might be looking at a potential win right now instead of getting bored to death by the Victrix/Bloods hugfest. Yet another spectacular misstep by #nohonournutz :cool:

DeletedUser56266

Exactly.... anything goes. Why remind us of that when that's what you're in the midst of? Strap in sweetie

Ranga1

Strategos
I finally figured it out, true fear are all suffering from an affliction known as little man (or woman) syndrome. They just can't ever handle the fact they are always the smallest, most insignificant lot in the play ground. Every time they have been comparable in size: ghost. Every other time: bark bark bark (No bite though)

People of the externals, pray for them, that is their last hope.

DeletedUser56266

I finally figured it out, true fear are all suffering from an affliction known as little man (or woman) syndrome. They just can't ever handle the fact they are always the smallest, most insignificant lot in the play ground. Every time they have been comparable in size: ghost. Every other time: bark bark bark (No bite though)

Like you can talk dear. Show me your big boy pants and maybe we'll give a ****.

pgalland25

Strategos

Hit me up when you want to bite

DeletedUser56266

Oh was calling me a girl supposed to hurt my feelings? Oh no I should go cry myself to sleep.
Remember when misgendering was an insult? How cute coming from a rep of the site. Who's moderating the moderators?