New Co-Coma Feedback Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41523

Kinda interesting how they had Silver Witch make an entirely new account and then didn’t post a feedback thread for their new Co-Coma choice. Wonder what the reasons behind that could be?

Anyways how we feeling about our new Community Manager?

DeletedUser50990

Kinda interesting how they had Silver Witch make an entirely new account and then didn’t post a feedback thread for their new Co-Coma choice. Wonder what the reasons behind that could be?

Anyways how we feeling about our new Community Manager?

I heard she left. same w magick.

but more importantly.....you need to come out of vm so I can keep farming your little city near my manti nuke. all my other favor farms have now ghosted. so quit with the unimportant stuff here would ya? lol

DeletedUser41523

I heard she left. same w magick.

but more importantly.....you need to come out of vm so I can keep farming your little city near my manti nuke. all my other favor farms have now ghosted. so quit with the unimportant stuff here would ya? lol

Nah she just changed names. And I still have vm days? Lol

thewilsh

Phrourach
Given the current world situation was trying to catch up with some old friends whom i dont have contact details for currently and the only way to communicate was via messaging here.

Cant seem to find Miknel anymore? Good friend of mine and used to be an avid poster here when playing this game. Seems his account has been deleted? Can you do this yourself or has this been done by the moderation team?

#bringbackmik

DeletedUser41523

The forum community vs Silver Witch after she deleted Miknel for an intractable post

Edit: Miknel currently in time out

DeletedUser41523

With all these deleted posts I feel like somebody still isn’t over Teos...

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Not sure I get the Teos reference since I never played on that world and the moderating of this thread is being done by myself. As for deleted posts, that will happen when the post breaks a rule such as profanity, inappropriate content, etc. As for deleted accounts, that isn't something we do unless a player specifically asks for us to do so.

DeletedUser41523

I’m not sure you don’t get the Teos reference since we’re talking about your hand picked person for the job that also happened to lead in Teos vs Miknel.

I feel like the rules are being applied differently for different people here...

DeletedUser57065

I thought it was just going to be changed for language, not deleted completely

DeletedUser41523

Clearly you aren't... lol

You’re entitled to your opinion. I’m just pointing out one of the first acts the mod team did was completely remove Miknel. The guy that spent a world kicking the new Coma’s teeth in and making her publicly complain.

Also Miknel got in touch with me. Baudin or Silver or both did in fact delete his account and ban him. They issued an IP ban as well. It wasn’t requested. Screen shots are available on request but I’m mobile and cannot post them plus I believe it’s against the rules to do so in the forums.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Again I reiterate that an account will not be deleted unless a player specifically asks for it. However some accounts cannot be searched for if the account was banned. Miknel's account still exists, previous posts still show with the account name next to the post. Example, here. If an account would be deleted there would be no name next to a post but instead the poster's name would show as something generic to indicated a deleted account. As for being banned, any account that breaks too many forum rules in too short a period of time can and will be banned. This has always been the case.

Raydium88

Strategos
You’re entitled to your opinion.

Only stated a fact, as for my opinion... that will always be, admittedly biased, for what my experiences with Silver and Mike have been. Having played with and most importantly AGAINST them before... Yes, for over a year, I have played vs Silver's team even after she became a mod. I've never had any reason to suspect corruption at hand, and thus, call me naive but otherwise allow me to apologize if I'm having a really hard time trusting or believing anything you're claiming. I need to see it, to believe it.

I don't wanna drag this forum down a rabbit hole of accusations, so I will leave it there.

DeletedUser41523

Infractions also expire over time I’m led to believe. Mik hasn’t been active in awhile. Comes in, makes a post that frankly is just infractable, gets IP banned.

Meanwhile, so many other people are allowed to just circumvent bans or get their lack of bans explained away. Look, you can say the words, you can write the justifications. But we all know what it is. You guys didn’t like the guy, most others don’t like the guy, so you applied a harsher punishment because frankly you're more likely to get away with it,

TL;DR your explanations are bull and anyone that isn’t a homer can see that they’re bull.

DeletedUser41523

what did he say that got him banned?

I think Rose has the screen. Ask for it in the WC of 121? It wasn’t worse than what I’ve posted in the videos in this thread. Just more insulting. He certainly shouldn’t be IP banned for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.