DO NOoTs DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser55202

I really love how you jump from one argument to another the moment you are shut :p

You funny! I like it.

Good thing, funny guys get the girls after all, You have chances with Sophie!

Oh a 3 front war? Hmmm hugging classes going good for you. Nice nice

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I really love how you jump from one argument to another the moment you are shut :p

You funny! I like it.

Good thing, funny guys get the girls after all, You have chances with Sophie!

Oh a 3 front war? Hmmm hugging classes going good for you. Nice nice

how is fighting both you guys and aliens after event 2 different arguments? you guys build walls and pass of cities off to AA thinking that they will own them for long.. it does not present a difficulty, its event time.. i'm just playing it smart waiting for event to end before i start doing sieges :)
wonder how long will crazy bears last against JFL when you will need your myth down here :)

DeletedUser55202

Yeah yeah, its the "strategy". Whatever not going to ruin your dream :)

As i said. You funny, keep it up!

Only thing sure is that, time will tell. My advice, dont have a big mouth, its not going to end good. Been there, seen that :)

DeletedUser57067

And where exactly is the wrong in that?
Oh let me guess, its something that is against you and gives you a difficulty so yeah its something that you have to undermine.

How could i forget that you are the grepo gods... My bad

Time for you to join AA my friend. you will be wrecked soon.

DeletedUser55202

But i thought you are going to wreck AA too soon, you have me confused here boyz

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
He got his tongue 4 this but nothing else.

How much you gonna bet 4 this? Maybe 10K of gold??

you do realize we are aware that you and bears are full of myth during event, and that our war with No Mercy didn't even start, we have been only checking a few of your players and hunting myth, other than that we haven't been trying real sieges... so i guess time will tell if we are only good talkers or if your team starts losing more and more cities... whether you last a week or more i wont say as its not up to me, what i will say is that pressure of 2 front war and lack of easy fly tokens will make things hard and sooner or later you guys along with other teams will running out of myth, its easy to boast and defend right now... lets see in week or 2 when everyone starts running low on myth.

Blank Face

Hipparchus
Blah-blah-blah. Too much words for me. I don't like reading. Hope you are really cool as u say. I gonna check this. ;)

DeletedUser54610

gives me difficulty ?
that's funny considering your team is sandwiched between JFL and my team and AA will have 3 front war when event ends, not sure who is in worse position to be after event when myth draining starts on all fronts lol

Hey how about you lay off my new friend before I turn you into a sandwich

Last edited by a moderator:

Blank Face

Hipparchus
Hey how about you lay off my new friend from before I turn you into a sandwich

Hi, Chuckey.
buzka.gif

Blank Face

Hipparchus
Hitler did the suicide.
Hirohito lost his power and Emperor it's nothing for Japan now.
Mussolini was shot.
Joseph Stalin was poisoned by his own friends...

Hope your end will be better. :D

DeletedUser19717

what is more disgusting is aliens contacting every brown alliance/player in 45 and asking them to build walls and flip cities to them, and then cry about getting attacked for coming on our islands lol

i just can't wait to get on island with AA cities for some real fun moans to start.
come to one of mine please i promise i won't cry :p