Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Wow am i seeing things have all these people that despise MR Charlie, jioned his coalition oooooooooooooooo i see this ending well lol , get me some popcorn this has the recipe to be a epic Thriller or comedy :eek::eek::eek::eek:

who is this coalition you speak of and how can i join

DeletedUser55889

Already trouble in paradise

330f22f91924be897da9c9deba65089d.png

DeletedUser41096

More like a good way to save the stat sheet. Had 13 AA sieges last night on 5 different players, day 1 of our war. 5 finished, sadly 3 were on my good friend Droggen here who left and now we don't get to see :(

Either way, fun game ahead.

DeletedUser41096

The usual imploding pathetic Charlie. Ah poor kido, imagine that some of your words had value. I could have been in your alliance long ago, i had the offer, and you couldnt do anything about it. I just denied. And i denied because you were in. Your ego is bigger than you, and thats why you are the weakest link in your alliance.

Maybe one day you realise that ;)

P.S. Yeah you are right, i was using the beautifull bp i was making from your semi actives in order to make my account bigger and defend sieges from all the flyers you golded through the event. You remain pathetic... Try to hug tight with Krakens and Noots in this world, maybe you will get a crown eventually. Wish you the best and dont forget, LISTEN TO COREY ;)

Honest to god have you played a world before this one? Like I can't even begin to guess what this city build is suppose to be for. I seriously think you are new to the game,

1588170356704.png

DeletedUser54362

The usual imploding pathetic Charlie. Ah poor kido, imagine that some of your words had value. I could have been in your alliance long ago, i had the offer, and you couldnt do anything about it. I just denied. And i denied because you were in. Your ego is bigger than you, and thats why you are the weakest link in your alliance.

Maybe one day you realise that ;)

P.S. Yeah you are right, i was using the beautifull bp i was making from your semi actives in order to make my account bigger and defend sieges from all the flyers you golded through the event. You remain pathetic... Try to hug tight with Krakens and Noots in this world, maybe you will get a crown eventually. Wish you the best and dont forget, LISTEN TO COREY ;)

numbers dont lie.

not sure how you define weakest link, but as far as i can tell, this isnt it.

ok to have a big ego if you can back it up

Screenshot (2).png

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Blank Face is being very quiet, perhaps he's too busy kicking all his members when we're about to take cities off them to pad No mercy's war stats? Press F for Kingspud, Richie and now Lilacfalcon, kicked because they dont have anything to break with.

naah he is too busy attempting to merge with krakens to "save his skin"

@Blank Face it aint happening bruh, prepare to make your maker, we are gonna rim all of you and then move onto doing the same to Aliens..

P.S. i love how your deals with them worked out... my post about them leaving you to fight us alone has aged real nicely.

kingpg28

Phrourach
@XxCharlie199xX ima call u out in public... you said you would come join 125... come and join... bring all 4 of ur allys your 4 pacts and krakens to fight me.... the more the merrier.... we need the world to fill anyways.... all 200+ of you can come get worked by me

Status
Not open for further replies.