Conquer a Mod Competition (Pseira Edition)

DeletedUser55202

Given the fact that you will take an in'game view, (tho a little one), will you consider finding some solutions about spam, alarm spam etc, and morale on sieges?? Its ok to have morale to protect the little/new ones, but its not ok to use it as lmds in late stages.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Yeah i dont think this is the thread to raise a serious issue. I'm hoping the morale helps me here in the way it was intended!

I dont want to give real clues yet because i will probably give myself away but ask a question and I might slip up.

1saaa

Strategos
Yeah i dont think this is the thread to raise a serious issue. I'm hoping the morale helps me here in the way it was intended!

I dont want to give real clues yet because i will probably give myself away but ask a question and I might slip up.
Name an alliance you share an island with.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Now that I don't know myself - you will be able to catch me but this is revolt so i will have warning.

DeletedUser55889

You don't really need to be active to survive on Revolt, which is why I'm never able to enjoy these kinds of worlds. There's no thrill to sieging people, you just land two consecutive colony ships and the city is yours. There's no real tactic, apart from stacking the city. Conquest is this, plus a lot more. I suppose I just like to be rewarded if I'm active, and I expect to get punished if I slack.

But each to their own -- Revolt worlds are naturally going to be slower than Conquest worlds, and maybe some prefer it that way. Not in me to say that's wrong.

DeletedUser55877

You don't really need to be active to survive on Revolt, which is why I'm never able to enjoy these kinds of worlds. There's no thrill to sieging people, you just land two consecutive colony ships and the city is yours. There's no real tactic, apart from stacking the city. Conquest is this, plus a lot more. I suppose I just like to be rewarded if I'm active, and I expect to get punished if I slack.

But each to their own -- Revolt worlds are naturally going to be slower than Conquest worlds, and maybe some prefer it that way. Not in me to say that's wrong.

Say it with me slowly.... S N I P I N G.

Raydium88

Strategos
Revolt worlds are naturally going to be slower than Conquest worlds, and maybe some prefer it that way. Not in me to say that's wrong.

Hmmm actually, in my opinion... the complete opposite. Pacing in CQ is much slower as city takeover and OPs are much harder to attain on an active target. Is not uncommon for OPs in Revolt to yield 50+ city exchanges in a 12h timeframe. Something you very rarely see in CQ. Not to mention you 100% get punished if you aren't active and communicative in revolt. Remember... CQ ppl have live feeds... Revolt players have no said luxury lol. But again, that's just my opinion, from someone who enjoys both game modes :)