Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser57126

These are real people with real lives who just want to enjoy the game and play fairly no one should be bullied by anyone in the game, i think everyone understands how this game is meant to be played and a lot of players from what i know seem do follow that.

You have 4 of the Biggest Alliances in the World and your players are the Highest ranked in Just for Laughs,Just for Laugh 2,3,4. as i have told you ingame Show some decency and respect for other people playing here Win if you want but play with Honor you are Leading in front of all the alliances here You merged together into one group you are together idk how many players. You have already won.

What gives you the right to take the game that we all love and turn in it into this, its not Enough for you to win but you have to destroy real peoples lives spam them until they quit the game just so you can all feel superior ? well know that your not and you never will be and this just proves it.

i hope you feel ashamed i had great respect from a lot of you who i have seen in other Worlds but you destroyed any respect i had with this.

DeletedUser41096

Going forward, I guess I will make a ticket anytime a player attacks me, since technically its against fair play (since remember its not based on number of attacks, 1 attack is the same as 1000 to them). I would guess you can literally mass spam tickets to get any player who has ever attacked banned. Thats pretty cool.

DeletedUser57113

What exactly is spam? Believe it or not, but there are people out there that consider spam to be harbor checks during their offline time. Imagine a game where you are not allowed to attack people during their offline time

People just need to stop being so stubborn and understand when it's time to turn off their alarm. Accept that you will lose some cities, it's normal.

I've had people crying saying that I am waking up their children every night? And they claim it's my fault. What responsible adult would choose their grepolis alarm over their children?

DeletedUser57126

Imagine someone doing a Harbor Check every 20 minutes and imagine someone that doesn't have much of a life doing this to you 24/7 okay there is no rule against this but

isn't this a bit unfair ? and wrong ? shouldn't we be better i know i've said it 100 times i know this is a war game but even in a real war there are Rules: You Dont kill Prisoners you have 24 hour Cease Fires idk what else with Just For Laughs from what i heard and i hope its the truth its just (xxCharlie199xx and Coreytheprep) there are no Rules and no Prisoners send 1 Sling every second you can until you force the other team or player to Quit

Thank god there are Mods people that can see this isn't right and stop it of course we should all Play and defeat our Enemy on the Battlefield Harbor Checks are fine Spamming someone isn't i know you will say anything to Justify how your playing but im just saying its wrong it is its not wrong in the game or maybe it is its wrong on a Moral Level its not Bravery its Cowardice idk if you can understand where im coming from with this

its not the rest of our Fault that some peoples Moral Compass is off or they are to young to understand what their doing or whatever but The Game shouldn't suffer because of it and we shouldn't either

i am okay if i ever do what i have said above above to be banned for it i accept it as a rule and i wont do it.

DeletedUser41096

Imagine someone doing a Harbor Check every 20 minutes and imagine someone that doesn't have much of a life doing this to you 24/7 okay there is no rule against this but

isn't this a bit unfair ? and wrong ? shouldn't we be better i know i've said it 100 times i know this is a war game but even in a real war there are Rules: You Dont kill Prisoners you have 24 hour Cease Fires idk what else with Just For Laughs from what i heard and i hope its the truth its just (xxCharlie199xx and Coreytheprep) there are no Rules and no Prisoners send 1 Sling every second you can until you force the other team or player to Quit

Thank god there are Mods people that can see this isn't right and stop it of course we should all Play and defeat our Enemy on the Battlefield Harbor Checks are fine Spamming someone isn't i know you will say anything to Justify how your playing but im just saying its wrong it is its not wrong in the game or maybe it is its wrong on a Moral Level its not Bravery its Cowardice idk if you can understand where im coming from with this

its not the rest of our Fault that some peoples Moral Compass is off or they are to young to understand what their doing or whatever but The Game shouldn't suffer because of it and we shouldn't either

i am okay if i ever do what i have said above above to be banned for it i accept it as a rule and i wont do it.

Like what are you even talking about? Aren't you in some irrelevant rim ally? Have I ever even attacked you?

I attack for 3-4 hours a day, not 24 hours a day, trying to find when a player logs off and when they log on. I don't sit there all day attacking, and 24/7? I don't sleep much but I do sleep. Its more like 3-4/6 since I also Miss thursdays (rust wipes). So if I am not allowed to attack 3-4 hours a day 6 days a week, you mean to tell me that its bannable?

Give me a break this will go down as the biggest joke that killed this game, enjoy banning the top 5-10 attackers in every world for trying to find offline times.

DeletedUser41096

Also, I requested MULTIPLE times for clarification, tell me what I am suppose to do when they give me these answers. They are threatening me with a ban and basically blackmailing me into not attacking at all,

1589030646442.png

After that message from Mike 4 days before the ban, I asked TWICE more what the rule was, both times i was ignored, he never replied back, and 4 days later im banned.

DeletedUser53079

Keep going Charlie. Maybe you get more answers what you want to know. Maybe good answers ones. Well i hope lol. Never give up Charlie :D

DeletedUser52067

Can’t believe I find myself agreeing with Charlie on something but you have to have clarity on what the rule is here

How do people even know how often they’re allowed to attack if the mods are going to give vague trivial answers about it. Is it about the number of troops if it isn’t about frequency? Is it just about the number of people complaining? Mods are setting a dangerous precedent here if they don’t make the rule clear

All you have to do is mass report someone and they’ll be banned? Makes no sense

xFate

Strategos
Can't believe I find myself agreeing with Charlie as well even though he is who he is. Mods do need to clarify what the line is in regards to Spam.

But then again, Charlie also said he attacks for 3 hours a day so I don't know what to believe anymore. Each side is as bad as each other

Raydium88

Strategos
I don't even know how to react to this... Grepo has been riddled with spam and the issue has been discussed for years. The same problem of abusive behaviour that has led so many new and old-time players to quit playing. An issue present on what is a dwindling online community... I can only say I am glad someone is finally starting to address this issue.

What I love most about this, is the angles some players who are used to abuse this to harass others have come to throw in. "So now I can't attack?" "These are HCs"... I'm sorry but how can you be so thick and morally ambiguous when you can't tell the difference between an HC and having... let's say multiple designated cities at minimal population to carry 1 sling and/or 1 LS "HCs" around the clock, for days, with no sole purpose of checking for online activity (I mean even 1 hero can stop 1 sling with no militia), much less taking a city........ ??? Wake up lol.

"Oh but if the app alarm bothers you so much, just turn it off and lose a city... losing cities is fine"... How about NO? How is it fair I have to turn off my alarm because some ppl believe is right to keep me sleep deprived. What is my right to selfishly lose a city and have my neighbouring teammates have to pay the consequence of it? So instead they have to worry if I am losing a city, and stay up themselves to monitor the 100s of trip reports every night? Grow up.

Oh and let's us not even get started on flash spamming.

"Well but if it gets to be soooooo unbearable, why dont you hit VM and get a day of sleep"... again how about NO. Why should I be forced into a VM trap? Or stay away from the game and my ability to enjoy it, because other players believe they have that power and right?

Now most ppl will be afraid to post their thoughts here. I don't fear retaliatory spam. Like Charlie, I might not have a life, but at least I don't go around harassing players with the sole intent to annoy and drive them to quit. It just brings me a sheer amount of amusement to see how long-time bully wannabes, come to realize they may no longer be able to continue their bullying. Not to even mention their excuses lol. Absolute gold!

Last edited:

DeletedUser55889

The Fair Play rule gives administrators free passes to ban players once enough people complain; it's also convenient (and don't deny it, you'll just lose more face than you already have) that half of the team is good friends with the main moderator that is addressing these issues. I was treated similarly with minimal troop HCs today, but will that get addressed? Nope.

I think many people are missing the point entirely, and what Marticus said is what we all need clarification on -- They have said multiple times it is not about the number of attacks, so what is it, exactly? A player has the right to know what action is banned so they do not do this again, and the moderators flat out refuse to explain to Charlie what is and isn't allowed. How is that fair?

Okay, ban, I get it, but at least tell him what he can't do anymore, in plain, simple english, not a copy and pasted 'Do not abuse fair play mechanics'. Pretty sure most of us just want that question to be answered by the moderation team, but from experience I find that if people are vague in their answers, it's because they're trying to cover up an impulsive decision.

c012bcb86d6aa4c4bd97e51a63458c46.png

This does not address any of our issues. You say 'exactly what it says', I say that's a little condescending, since this rule is just a blank check to punish players without having to explain your reasonings. I have never spoken ill of the administation team and the rules, but this is laughable and ridicous and even that is an understatement. Charlie, as well as his team, deserve to know what exactly we aren't allowed to do anymore.

You ban a player for breaking Fair Play rules, yet you refuse to explain what that entails and what they can and can't do anymore in regards to this rule. People spend their time and some, their money, on this game, the least you can do is give them the decency of explaining everything. Sorry, but I am still in disbelief.

Last edited by a moderator:

xFate

Strategos
What she said ^ - Rule needs clarification. I'm still 100% for this rule once it has been clarified (and the clarification is of course a fair rule to even introduce). Spamming has no place in the game.

DeletedUser53079

I dont mind getting spammed or you guys called it "HC" for hours lol. But if you keep sending 1 sling ever 10 or 15 or 20 min for day. That i call spam. This need stop. You want attack then go for it and stop doing these "HC" every 10 min whit 1 sling to one same city for day. Attack me like ever hour or ever 3 hours? i dont care lol.

1 sling ever 10 or 15 min until morning and even if im online and watching these pointless attacks and laughing that how stupid its is? I attack back and guy whit 1 sling still going like im "offiline" :D. I hide my troops and 1 sling HC guy still keeps doing. Well why militia if any hero can kill incoming 1 sling ever 10 mins lmao. This is just stupid and i dont get it. Maybe you guys here already said that you dont like it then hit VM. So its new tactic way to get cities?:D. For me its not fair game aswell if you keep doing these 1 sling ever 10 min for day or days to one city (yes one city only).

Sorry for my english. English is not my mother language.

DeletedUser53079

So Charlie got another ban and thats why he fighted these mods then got banned again? Correct me if need.

DeletedUser52067

I dont mind getting spammed or you guys called it "HC" for hours lol. But if you keep sending 1 sling ever 10 or 15 or 20 min for day. That i call spam. This need stop. You want attack then go for it and stop doing these "HC" every 10 min whit 1 sling to one same city for day. Attack me like ever hour or ever 3 hours? i dont care lol.

1 sling ever 10 or 15 min until morning and even if im online and watching these pointless attacks and laughing that how stupid its is? I attack back and guy whit 1 sling still going like im "offiline" :D. I hide my troops and 1 sling HC guy still keeps doing. Well why militia if any hero can kill incoming 1 sling ever 10 mins lmao. This is just stupid and i dont get it. Maybe you guys here already said that you dont like it then hit VM. So its new tactic way to get cities?:D. For me its not fair game aswell if you keep doing these 1 sling ever 10 min for day or days to one city (yes one city only).

Sorry for my english. English is not my mother language.

See I agree with this. Like if you send a 1 sling attack once when you drop to a new island or whatever that’s fine to get a wall check. All day 1 sling is useless it doesn’t even give you any info about whether or not the player is online

People aren’t complaining about the rule itself. People are complaining about what is and isn’t allowed and I think they have every right to do so

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57126

To be honest i dont know why you guys are crying so much, i mean Charlie didn't even do anything wrong.

So now like you cant even send a attack to a city right ? :D

what about now guys what do you think is this wrong to do or what ? when someone does it to you its wrong right but when your own ally or team mate Charlie does it its perfect! well no dont be like that there is no team we are all on this server together lets play like we should and whoever wins wins but lets not get people to quit by bothering them every 2 minutes!

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
To be honest i dont know why you guys are crying so much, i mean Charlie didn't even do anything wrong.

So now like you cant even send a attack to a city right ? :D

what about now guys what do you think is this wrong to do or what ? when someone does it to you its wrong right but when your own ally or team mate Charlie does it its perfect! well no dont be like that there is no team we are all on this server together lets play like we should and whoever wins wins but lets not get people to quit by bothering them every 2 minutes!

what do you know about this game njub.
no one has a problem with what charlie did, regular and real attacks are not a problem you on the other hand send attack and pull, and keep doing that, il be glad to see you banned within a day or so.

DeletedUser57126

damn so when your team mates do it its cool but i cant have some fun ? :D lol its game Guys just a game thats why i think your Mate Charlie should take it easy as should we all :)

its a Joke i mean its in your name Just for Laughs :D jeez

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
damn so when your team mates do it its cool but i cant have some fun ? :D lol its game Guys just a game thats why i think your Mate Charlie should take it easy as should we all :)

its a Joke i mean its in your name Just for Laughs :D jeez

no, its just you being noob and not knowing the difference.
none of us send attacks and recall, we send real attacks to check what enemy has in the city/what the wall lvl is or if enemy is online or not.
flash spam is all your are capable of rim noob.
im not in JFL so its not a joke nor something my team does.

Status
Not open for further replies.