Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55889

Miki, you are literally flash spaming our entire roster right now, you can have no input to this conversation.

In other news...
d6167d914b803f0aa96c4986f8bddd5c.png

Moderator refuses to say what is against the rules, but warns that continued illegal behaviour will result in a ban. I ask again, what behaviour? You are required to tell us what we are getting banned for, so we don't repeat the same mistakes. You refuse to tell us what we're doing wrong, apart from copy and pasting a vague definition that has 0 meaning.

See why this ban is a problem, yet? Surface yourself Hydna and deal with a decision you made. Have the decency to face your actions

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Don't get me wrong, i am extremely happy that mods are cracking down on spammers, rim spam, flash spammers because its one of the worst parts of today's grepolis but this fair play thing regarding core game and fighting might be killing one of core mechanics of this game, sending regular harbor checks on all red island should not be punished nor warned that it falls against fair play rules.

Sending loads of 1-2 ls attacks to all enemy cities entire day for weeks should be punishable as its not doing anything, saying "i sent 2 ls at all enemy cities when they are offline" , does not cut it when you keep doing that 24/7 for days/weeks .

Inno devs should probably sit down one day and re-work the rules section to clearly state what is okay and what is not okay in 2020 grepolis, god knows rules have no been updated for many many years, and this fear of what might or might not fall into breach of fair play will cause people to not play the game as it should be played thinking they are risking ban.

@Hydna @Baudin Toolan

Last edited:

DeletedUser52860

I think people making daft comments like “what, you can’t even send an attack now” are just being disingenuous.

Different types of unfair play have been a problem on and of for a good 20 odd servers now and is one of the things that has driven lots of decent people away from then game.

We all know the difference between the odd HC here and there checking whether militia is activated or pointless attacks designed only to make people either switch their alarms off, go into VM or quit! One is fair and one is not!!!

Now I don’t want to pass judgement specifically on Charlie’s issue because I don’t know the truth of it but we all know there is a pretty significant player base today who think that it is valid to abuse the game mechanism to try and further themselves. The mods/developers have to try and tackle this before we get to a point where servers won’t pass the 4 core oceans (my first server was spent in oceans 67 and 68!) and the game dies.

You say it’s nepotism but I doubt that is completely true, I think it is just a difficult conundrum for the powers-that-be to tackle or give clarity to.

0ZZZ

Phrourach
Judges go to school for years. then spend decades as lawyers before they are appointed by elected officials to adjudicate laws that are clearly defined.
Our founding fathers implemented juries because they knew not even that harsh of a vetting process would render justice.

Grepo now has "Judges" with No schooling, no decades of experience, they are not elected, the laws are not clearly defined,
but you are guaranteed to be judged by a peer.
I am not even going to get into the fact they allow people to manage the community they play in.
I can't, it is a bannable offense.
Congratulations your server now has a new mod GOD.

Now "pocket mods" will determine who wins the game. Not skill, not nerve, not intelligence, not stamina. Whether or not you know a mod will.
Crowns now mean nothing.
If you do not stand as a community against this,
Mcneal was right!

GREPO IS DEAD!

Last edited:

kingpg28

Phrourach
i feel there is a fine line between spam and HCs... every world that has had spamming on it has been involved with either sema or charlie, no other world i played has had spamming.

to get this MM

http://prntscr.com/sduysy

followed by these all night (only during my local night time)

http://prntscr.com/sduzd9

idc what you call this... i get many 1 ls attacks from this scrub a day and flash pinging in between,, in no way is this considered "strategic" or is it considered "HCs"

anyone with common sense can distinguish the fine line between spamming and HCs - or to say "fair play" and not. to send 20 1 sling HCs in the span of a hour would be a breach of this rule. Normal HCs like how 90% of the community do.. even hourly i wont consider spam. If you are spamming or constantly attacking with 0 intentions of CS or any purpose behind it then it is spamming or not "fair play".

I hope next ban is attackable :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i feel there is a fine line between spam and HCs... every world that has had spamming on it has been involved with either sema or charlie, no other world i played has had spamming.

i mean i cant lie, about 90% of todays spam is related to sema, charlie does not play majority of conquest worlds, but sema is always there to spam from multies.

also next ban is not attackable , i did some sniffing around.. next ban under fair play is 7 days, after that perma, not saying that they cant change it.

Xuegou

Phrourach
Judges go to school for years. then spend decades as lawyers before they are appointed by elected officials to adjudicate laws that are clearly defined.
Our founding fathers implemented juries because they knew not even that harsh of a vetting process would render justice.

Grepo now has "Judges" with No schooling, no decades of experience, they are not elected, the laws are not clearly defined,
but you are guaranteed to be judged by a peer.
I am not even going to get into the fact they allow people to manage the community they play in.
I can't, it is a bannable offense.
Congratulations your server now has a new mod GOD.

Now "pocket mods" will determine who wins the game. Not skill, not nerve, not intelligence, not stamina. Whether or not you know a mod will.
Crowns now mean nothing.
If you do not stand as a community against this,
Mcneal was right!

GREPO IS DEAD!
Aight Mr spams 10LS from ocean 0 and can't play the game for real, calm down buddy.
Don't you just sit on servers and determine who gets the win via spamming whoever you feel is "not playing fair?" lmao you are just some sad boy who didn't get on the mod team so now attempts to play god in servers, cry more.

game is dead because the community is full of people who make their own rule books up, all the issues are not the mods fault but actual inno games. being gated behind german laws their hands are tied and there's nothing mods can do about it. This game is just a profit pinata for inno now, they don't care and there's never going to be improvements. Just stop buying gold and stop playing until inno wakes up :)

Blank Face

Hipparchus
Just wondering when you get realize that banning for spams will not provide the solution of the problem.

If somebody sends 1 attack on you then you need to send 10. :) That's how it should get worked. I'm afraid admins can't do nothing with that.

Is spam real problems? I think it depends on the target of spams.

Nevertheless, I think problem of spams is too exaggerated.

DeletedUser54978

Whatever be they finaly try to make some changes and that is positive thing
People are gone because of spam and only who can lose there is inno himself

kingpg28

Phrourach
You're also losing cities daily on 125

nah im not... you lost a city to No Mercy... not much room to talk... id dog you 1v1 my cities were only taken because charlie has a hard on for me and was/is spamming me now it is useless but it's whatever

Corvidaan

Phrourach
nah im not... you lost a city to No Mercy... not much room to talk... id dog you 1v1 my cities were only taken because charlie has a hard on for me and was/is spamming me now it is useless but it's whatever

You mean the rock city I handed off to Jan when I was moving north to join JFL? ok you got me there, I guess I really did get rimmed by No Mercy! Also you literally begged Charlie to come join 125 and fight you, was your mouth writing cheques your "1337 skillz" couldn't cash?

as for the 1 vs 1. Rust. Interventions only. No Commando Pro.

Bp.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.