Pnp Mighty... Mighty What?

• Thread starter DeletedUser57120
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser57067

It's always a shame to see good honest players leave the game due to spammers. The moderators need to do more to combat spammers. It's very unfair that people like Charlie, who has no skill whatsoever, can defeat top players just because he has no life and can send 1 slinger every 5 minutes.
Yo wut are u talking about sema? :oops:

DeletedUser43023

Interesting.... OOC talking smack to Mighty Bros.
You guys do realize that Mark and Greg are very respected in Grepolis way before this server right?

And OOC, they both really liked you and respected you. How on earth this happened? Is this Chags effect? You were always very sensible and respectable as well. I can't believe you made this thread.

Sorry, but anyone who rats out his former alliance members have no honor and deserve no respect. If you have something against the leaders, fine, but to rat out the soldiers who play for fun is despicable and is inexcusable. No respect given here to that.

DeletedUser57067

he speaks the truth. Grepolis used to go from edge to edge but innogames gold to win changes have driven many away. The spammers are putting the final nail in the coffin.

i am being sarcastic that one spammer complaining on other spammer

DeletedUser10810

Sorry, but anyone who rats out his former alliance members have no honor and deserve no respect. If you have something against the leaders, fine, but to rat out the soldiers who play for fun is despicable and is inexcusable. No respect given here to that.

Sorry hear this. Never know this.

DeletedUser55889

No matter where he's from, he's still an obnoxious person, smh i won't forget that discord wc comment

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
One of the best teammates you could ever wish for.

hahahaha you saying it makes me

press-x-to-doubt-la-noir-original-meme-template.jpg

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
All know who you are.

knowing of me and playing with me is not the same, you cant know how good/active i am in helping others lol

there are a lot of people in my team that didnt like me in the past because of stuff they heard, but playing with me/under me changed their minds and now most want to play again in the future, so that says a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.