Pnp Mighty... Mighty What?

• Thread starter DeletedUser57120
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raydium88

Strategos
knowing of me and playing with me is not the same, you cant know how good/active i am in helping others lol

there are a lot of people in my team that didnt like me in the past because of stuff they heard, but playing with me/under me changed their minds and now most want to play again in the future, so that says a lot.

At least we all know you're modest about it :) lol

Raydium88

Strategos
can you really say that your alliance has been falling apart for a month now because of "cheats" ? :oops:

I just adore how you deflect lol... I could probably tell you many reasons as to why my alliance has been falling apart, as you put it. You know, I'm self-reflective like that. I simply wasn't sure if outsider fancy shmancy add-on users also had a play in it... until very recently ;)

Keep denying and throwing mud, Filip. That's all you've ever been good at lol.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
thank you for your compliments, this is exactly what i wanted to hear.

Also, keep your head up ray, you guys might actually last longer than bunnies, i heard they are being gang banged and that you guys aren't helping them anymore :eek:

DeletedUser43023

hmm people are pretty open about botting now a days

it is so rampant that it is no wonder why worlds barely even get out of the 4 core oceans....game is ruined and mods sit on their hands, maybe slapping a wrist and giving a player a 3 day rest, i mean ban (cough, cough). Which is ironic in today's world where people are all home.

You would think Innogames would notice that not even now, when it is an ideal time to play this game that folks are not coming back because the game is so broken and abused.

DeletedUser57067

lol bitter meat .. hope ur VM is going good. You think high abt urself. Only thing u could do is either ghost or VM. Next time try not to have spy in other allies and play.

I mean this post is just so great. Never has a person ever been so confident and cocky, and taken the highest horse possible to then get knocked off again and again, and now been caught of nearly every dirty trick lmao in one world.

Troop killing in your alliance? Denied and then proven.
And now lets put it as; "fancy add-ons" so this post doesn't get deleted, of course, Denied and now proven

You're so right Filip if people do "want to play with you again in the future that really does say a lot" as you so wonderfully put it... It'll be pretty clear then that they support everything you represent, that being the leader a troop killing alliance and an "unapproved add-on" user because that's all you'll ever be.

If anyone is a little confused feel free you look at the screenshots posted below, Might I add that I did zero of the work here was all the GTH people, I've been enjoying my quartine getting smashed and not having to put in the work or spend any time on this game, but I'll happily spend time to make this post :)

Stay safe all.

whvFMY6.png

8PZGaui.png

wSb2IMi.png

8lRizBg.png

YwUQaLT.png

EnaSYO0.png

fzFjp8P.png

fuRdDRA.png

fOdIsKf.png

Sidenote, who got my Ajay troop killing post removed :rolleyes:

DeletedUser51777

lol bitter meat .. hope ur VM is going good. You think high abt urself. Only thing u could do is either ghost or VM. Next time try not to have spy in other allies and play.

Yeah, you got me good. I exposed you for troop killing and now have shown that your founder is a user of these "fancy add-ons" but the fact that I'm in VM at the moment really does completely outweigh the embarrassment of that, and I'm taking the 'L' in this situation.

I guess that's the kind of logic would you expect from someone who finds it rewarding to kill 134 CS with a double on...

DeletedUser57067

Yeah, you got me good. I exposed you for troop killing and now have shown that your founder is a user of these "fancy add-ons" but the fact that I'm in VM at the moment really does completely outweigh the embarrassment of that, and I'm taking the 'L' in this situation.

I guess that's the kind of logic would you expect from someone who finds it rewarding to kill 134 CS with a double on...

Oh lol you decide everything what outweighs what .. get good ghoster

DeletedUser57069

I feel like saying in VM at them moment is an odd way of putting it when you ran to perma VM. That could just be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.