Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20914

'they won cuz they cheat by attacking uz al the time lolz'

And please, Estlando, it's not like attacking you even matters, you don't use alarms, and only are part of this conversation because you can pull up frequent attack reports that you weren't even awake for.

Says a lot when a team that's just ghosted still wants to prove something on the externals, you guys proved all you needed to prove in-game. I'm not going to talk to a guy who bleeds cities wherever he goes, and I'm also not going to talk to roni who refers to personal insults when he can't think of anything else. Low quality bait.
lol i like it when u ignore or the screenshots and confessions of your team using bots,
are u mentally ok la sofie? u start to worry me...

DeletedUser53079

And please, Estlando, it's not like attacking you even matters, you don't use alarms, and only are part of this conversation because you can pull up frequent attack reports that you weren't even awake for.
Lol ok. I do use alarms. I just having hearing problem which mean i sometimes i cant hear alarms even if its maxed. I have told to many players (to enemies aswell) aswell but who cares lol. Nobody cares lol

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
oh i havent left bro, still there with ya, u just kicked me out of WC

don't accuse me of anything lol

kadGwGC.png

DeletedUser55889

I suppose you guys are using the logic of you can't lose an argument when you have nothing to lose in the first place, seeing as your entire team ghosted.

Do whatever you guys want haha, but i will credit these swords in your name, and that's the end of that <3

DeletedUser20914

I suppose you guys are using the logic of you can't lose an argument when you have nothing to lose in the first place, seeing as your entire team ghosted.

Do whatever you guys want haha, but i will credit these swords in your name, and that's the end of that <3
and clearly u are using denial logic yeah? nothing bad happened if i dont admit it did no ?
ok sofie enjoy ur swords lol -

Raydium88

Strategos

Young lady you got a lot to learn. I'm gonna speak for myself here, as I'm past caring which worlds I win or which ones I lose. Been there, done all that... on repeat... too many times.

There was once this world called Leontini, you must have heard of it. Largest MRA possible, the world was riddled with cheating, and all genuine competition left early because they didn't feel like condoning that gameplay. See the parallel? Now today... go ask those who've won that world if they are proud of that "win". Not a single one will tell you was worth it. A lot even started changing their names so they didnt have to be associated with it.

All that to say... pains to see you believe this was a genuine, worthy victory lol. I honestly pity you. Your first "win", stained like that, and your name on a Hall of Shame. But I believe in a graceful "defeat" however, so will do the same as I did every other time I've lost, and say Congratz. I only wish I could say was well deserved lol

DeletedUser55889

God, even baiting you guys is boring.
@Estlando keep talking, we'll just wait until you go to bed again to clear you out.

Oh wait. You ghosted. ):

I suppose, better late than never, when you all come together and fight your common (one) enemy. It's a shame you guys didn't figure out how to do it in-game. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but external accomplishments don't bring about the same effects as those in-game.
The best feeling in the world is to know you invested time and effort into this world, only to ghost and complain about the way some people played, for days.

Je trouve du plaisir dans votre douleur xx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53079

God, even baiting you guys is boring.
@Estlando keep talking, we'll just wait until you go to bed again to clear you out.

Oh wait. You ghosted. ):
I keep talking what i want. I ghosted in game but not here. Im still here. You are funny thats why i keep talking.

DeletedUser55989

I don't know enough to speak on past worlds, but it's disappointing to see AA taking the high ground on this issue. JFL, at the peak had around 3 branches worth of players, and one branch was so far back that it had no affect on the fights between our teams. We may have out numbered you but a two branch alliance with pacts (which is what AA was) should be able to fight big numbers, it certainly was not an unwinnable fight. When talking about spam, we have screenshots of spam coming in from AA going back to the early days of the AA vs Noots fights. There are certainly no innocent parties. You guys are acting like we are the worst thing to happen to grepolis but its really just an unfortunate reflection of where grepolis has gone, most of us, just like you, don't condone spam and won't complain if spammers on our team are getting spammed.. As for botters, I, and many others would never willingly play with botters, and I certainly don't believe I am, but no one can definitively say their is or isn't botting until everyone is screened, which Inno won't do, don't be naive and claim you know definitively their aren't botters in your team.
I'm sorry you guys don't like how this world has gone, but leave with some grace and stop acting like we're cheating and stealing this world from you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.