Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

DeletedUser24785

• TWC – Swim
A new little crew added into the mix that came out of nowhere, with a rank of 7 when it comes to aggression already, and boy they’re here to stay from what we’ve seen so far. With all the chaos going on in 55, I believe this group is benefiting from it a lot, and they could potentially cause some trouble soon enough. Again, another group I don’t know too much about as they appeared out of no where. They haven’t lost a single city, which means they have a possible nap with Spirits. However, with all the chaos going on, they could exploit their weakness and start hitting them. I’m sure Peaky Blinders would chip in also.

Out of the top 10 in defensive rankings, which means no trouble has come their way. Exciting times for this group I would say! Look forward to seeing them climb the ranks.

We thought we'd CHECK out the 'they haven't lost a city ' bit of this ,lol

DeletedUser24785

to rocky for me, but got the jist, we live in hope,lol

Medinah memories after the song is a better watch,lol

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Sink and Swim Chapter 3

Good evening, I hope everyone is staying safe during the pandemic.

Here is the third chapter of my sink and swim series for you all, since everyone seems to be enjoy it and, I am happy to do them for you all! Thank you for staying civil and for all the nice comments in the previous chapters, really does my confidence some good!

A lot has changed very quickly, during our journeys of en126 as most of you have noticed. I myself, have joined a group which will also be featured in the top 10 alliances.

As always, please don’t slate me for my poor grammar, and spelling.

I hope you all enjoy the read, and I hope this little chapter makes you think more than anything, about the upcoming events to this world. I will make sure you feel confused and question your sanity when it comes to giving you potential predictions, which at the same time could be facts! So, grab your brew, your wine, your coffee, whatever it is you are drinking and enjoy the read, because let me tell you, it’s going to be a long one!

Check Mate – Swim/Win.

Here we are again, talking about our lovely chess lovers, and once again nothing changes at all. I believe this group has the best potential of winning the world. Currently, I believe they’re in the best position in comparison to any other alliance on this world when it comes to positioning, showing presence in all four core oceans. Spirits falling apart most definitely, benefited Check Mate more than any other alliance, allowing them to enter 55 without any issues, slaughtering the remains of Spirits, splitting the city count between themselves and Stooges. They also picked up and excellent player, Mark which is also a bonus.

Check Mate is most definitely, in the best position over any other alliance in en126. Not only they picked up a lot of cities from their successful OP against spirits, they are also the dominant force when it comes to offensive statistics, as well as controlling the center of the most important boarders in the world. Having cities in 44/55/54 gives Check the upper hand over anyone else in the world as it currently stands. Also, we can see Check is also showing interest in 45 now, and has gained 21 cities so far which again, links back to the “x” control.

I believe Check will be with us till the very end, and they’re likely to win the world if nothing changes. Some of their players are also thinking ahead, gaining cities in odd oceans in case such as 53, incase the domination drop surprises us all. There isn’t any negativity when it comes to this group, at least from my point of view. I’m sure Papa would disagree, but when it comes to strategy and teamwork, this group is what comes to mind for me. Amazing leadership, this is the only other group I would like to see win, besides my beloved Stooges.

Shoutout to DrunkenTyrant, remember to execute order 66, you know what that means, and it might drive people reading this insane .

Nemesis: Swim

Our beloved Nemesis, still here going strong and doing really well for themselves, dominating the home of 44 with their other half, Kleos. Its no secret that ocean 44 seems rather cuddly in the eyes of some, but that really isn’t the case in my opinion. Those 2 worked together since the very beginning, and their teamwork has proven to be very successful, hence why most of the competitors in 44 have died out due to their successful operations. However, after doing my research, it seems like Nemesis hasn’t really backed up Kleos during their OP against Elites and the operation was rather unsuccessful in total. Nemesis may also have trouble heading their way soon enough, from ocean 45 to be more specific, and perhaps Stooges due to their interesting life decisions lately. As it stands, Nemesis are definitely, swimming and it’s up to their decision making whether they will remain that way. A lot of tension has been building up, and there are a few groups who I believe can cause some damage if Nem is caught of guard. However, with their excellent leadership, even if things were to turn south, they are likely to hold their own and to remain the dominant force in 44, as long as there are smart with their decision making.

Kebbe: Float

A new face appears in our top 10, which proves to be quite exciting, but at the same time, causes a lot of trouble as well. I am briefly aware of their plans, which I will most definitely, discuss with yous to some extent. 45 has proven to be rather peaceful, in this case, too peaceful and from my understanding some people really dislike that idea, Kebbe’s to be exact. Kebbes is a group which is fed up of sitting quietly and are looking to cause some trouble elsewhere. As for the location, I am going to keep my mouth shut, and let you, the reader think about their next moves. With that being said, ocean 45 seems super divided right now, and it gives other alliances a chance to step in. Seems like the Spirit history is repeating itself in a way, and 45 is becoming rather open, which is exactly why I’m giving them a float status. The divide between Animal Farm and Kebbe can be damaging, especially if the groups are no longer working together to keep 45 in “Check”.

Stooges: Swim

As many of you know, Stooges is my home, which means that obviously, I am going to be bios towards my own group. Due to the nature of me playing with Stooges, I will only share facts, and some options, based on our positioning. In addition, I might throw in a couple of things that might make you think about us in a different way, and maybe a few things to throw you off completely to make if way more fun since I’ve had a fair amount of people, trying to get information out of me. If you are that person, enjoy the read and I hope we, Stooges make your mind go crazy.

As you all know, our home is ocean 55 and we’re the dominant force here. From statistics, you can see we did Peaky Blinders no favors and same goes for the wild card who proven to be quite inexperienced from our point of view. They also gave us a large amount of points when we stacked Daves cities, and the transports only strategy didn’t work for them too well. I believe, we have the upper hand against them for sure, as we lost 0 cities to them, but you, the reader can judge it yourself.

As you all know we have received a lot of hate and even had a newspaper targeting us as well as Check. I feel like its my duty so speak up and to tell you guys the truth, as I have no hatred towards anyone and I love everybody here, whether you’re the enemy or not. This world has been very tough for me, but Stooges took me in, giving me a chance of becoming part of their amazing family. Just to clear the air, about what was said from Papa’s side, this group is most certainly the opposite to what he said, and Trist specifically is a amazing leader.

Shout out to Puppy, thank you for the invitation to the group, glad I taken you up on the offer to join Stooges and move south, not had this much fun on a world since Nagidos. Really enjoying the 55/45 life with you, and our lovely group! Also, our alliance has the cutest alliance picture! :D

Kleos: Swim

Good old Kleos, a group while I also have a soft spot for, as there are a lot of people there who enjoy reading my newspapers so thank you for all the kind words! When it comes to Kleos, they’re like the Sister of Nemesis, in my opinion, maybe the better looking one to some extent, or maybe not! Kleos have proven themselves to be a strong ally to Nemesis back in the days, when it came to fighting Beach Party. However, going back to the Elites situation, the support from Nemesis seemed no existent when it came to oping them. Some of you may think, perhaps Nemesis doesn’t want to work with Kleos anymore? Personally, I don’t think that’s the case at all. I strongly believe, Kleos is focusing on Elites while Nemesis is moving elsewhere. Essentially, Kleos is working on taking cities in 44, building up their home, while Nemesis expands elsewhere, giving Kleos and Nemesis the advantage of having presence in multiple oceans, setting up for domination. I do believe Kleos will be here for a long long time, and Nemesis wouldn’t turn on them anytime soon, because it would only benefit their other competitors such as Check Mate, who already are in 44.

Animal Farm: Float/Sink

Here we are, visiting Animal Farm once again, sadly not in the best positions as we speak. Not long ago, yesterday morning to be exact I would have given them a solid swim, and then the whole Kebbe thing happened. Here is the thing, Animal Farm is likely to stick around for a little while, but not too long, especially if Kebbe separated from them for good. In my opinion, survival of Animal Farm long term, depends on Kebbe. Maybe I got it all wrong, and Kebbe/Animal Farm are still a big family working together on 45, but based on my beliefs I don’t think that’s the case anymore. Kebbes want to fight and spice things up, rather than sit around and wait, for the likes of Check, to win the domination and gaining the upper hand on everyone.

Maybe we’re all just being fooled and it’s their strategy to think they don’t work together anymore; we shall see what the future holds for 45 soon enough.

Shoutout to Lucky and Juju, good to have you both at my alliance in en127, should be a very interesting world, but definitely not as interesting as 126!

Last edited:

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Part 2

Elite Squad: Sink

Elites, elites elites, still here going strong, and it’s really nice to see considering a good friend of mine from Nagidos is there. This group has definitely, proven to be very resilient over in the waters of 44 and I wish them all the best! However, with personal feelings aside, I just cannot see them swimming for a long time. I strongly believe their survival depends on the decision making of Nemesis. The reason I say that, is because the OP against Elites designed by Kleos and Rag (who merged into Kleos) was rather underwhelming to say the least, but at the same time, I don’t believe Nemesis chipped in at all. Maybe there was a misunderstanding, or perhaps Nem was testing Kleos to see how they manage against a threat alone, and like I said before, the results seemed rather poor. With that being said, I cannot see Elites swim for long purely, based on their positioning being stuck between Kleos, Nemesis and Check, not really having a way out or a place to go to if things were to go south. I do wish them all the best though, I hope they survive, and hey it would be nice to see them come out on top in 44, but then again, even if they managed to kill off Kleos and Nemesis, Check can come in and sweep the battlefield, gaining a full ocean to themselves.

TWC: Sink

Here we are, coming to visit The Wild Card once again, a group I had high hopes for last time around, but my opinion has changed rather quickly, once I saw how they operate; specifically, when it came to their operation against dave, giving us, the Stooges a nice amount of secret battle points. Its no secret that The Wild Card has a war going on against Stooges, and they’re not winning in any way, shape or form. Speaking from experience, their support timings were really poor, which did take me by surprise in all honesty. The Wild Card has also lost good player to Stooges, showing in way, that TWC may not stick around for a while. Also, from the statistics, we can see Check is hitting them in their boarders as well. I don’t think this group can take the heat from Check and Stooges at all. However, you never know stranger things have happened, and maybe they will bounce back. Good luck to yous, and see you on the battlefield.

The Voodoo: Float/Sink

The lovely Voodoo crew, really nice to see them getting into the top ten as they were my group for a short while before I decided to move into 55. Fantastic group of people who I wish all the best, and I hope they do well. Once again though, with the personal feelings put to one side, I cannot see Voodoo beating Check Mate in ocean 54 anytime soon. On top of that, we know that the chat between Scruffies and Check didn’t turn out too good, Voodoo taking in their remaining players may not be such a good idea, especially when a lot of their players are west of 54, right in the Check territory. However, Voodoo does have some amazing leaders, such as Ice and Bernardo so perhaps things will be different in the upcoming weeks when it comes to ocean 54 specifically. As I am bios towards Check though, I cannot see many changes happening any time soon.

New Model Army
: Swim

Another new face to hit the top 10, and its also the only new group, that is going to get a firm swim and here’s why. This group isn’t surrounded by any big threats whatsoever, and they’re currently dominating ocean 64, sneaking into 54 as well. This group could play a big role in the near future, especially when it comes to 64/54 and even ocean 55 to some extent if they decide to move there, knowing The Wild Card is already getting squeezed by Check an Stooges. The domination drop could shock us all, and if it drops around the areas of 64, this group can certainly, hold their own as they’re growing quite rapidly under their solid leadership. They could have their say yet, and they most definitely, have a lot of options with no big threats around them.

Illuminati Elitists: Sink

Once again, we see another new face making their way into the top 10. I hate to disappoint you all, but my hopes for this group are once again, you guest it, rather lackluster. They’re in a similar position to Elites, but in my opinion, filled with less experienced players. I also noticed a little while back, their alliance status was set as “join” allowing anyone to join at anytime, which shows a rather careless or inexperienced leadership? Even if that was done purposely, it still allowed anyone to join, and I am very surprised the likes of Nemesis and Kleos didn’t hit them then as they could have easily watched their forums. Maybe this group is also in the mix with the Kleos and Nemesis coalition? But then again, they did lost a few cities to Nemesis a week ago, so that may not be the case. Either way, I don’t believe this group will stick around for long. Nemesis and Kleos have worked together for a long time, and in my opinion if it’s not Elites that get eaten, it will be Illuminati.

Also, I figured that I’d do the facts section a little bit different and include the as screenshot so everyone can see the numbers for themselves when it comes to offensive and defensive statistics of en126.

Offensive alliance statistics:

1592153465969.png

Defensive alliance statistics:

1592153477792.png

As we can see from both charts, nothing really changes while we look at the offensive rankings. Check Mate is still running far ahead of everyone. On the other hand, we look at Nemesis hitting the number 1 rank in defensive statistics. However, Nemesis hasn’t lost any cities, besides handovers to Check recently. The Nemesis defensive rank mystery remains, but soon will be unravel, I hope you, the reader struggles to figure out how they got there. Maybe it’s the Elites doing, or perhaps Kebbe or even Check

We can also see Elites spiking up in the ranks as well, which confirms they’re getting hit in 44, by Kleos at least. However, they’ve only lost one city to Kleos most recently (last 3 days) which shows that Elites are rather resilient and Kleos may need help from Nemesis. But, maybe Nemesis has enough on their plate right now? Interesting interesting!

Also, I would like to end this extremely long chapter with the cutest alliance picture there is on en 126. Took me a while to convince our leaders to do this, but I finally won!

The turtle sends his regards and love to the whole of en126, especially the amazing little group growing in 64 called Tiny Turtle Team!

1592153495787.png

As always, I hope you all enjoyed this little read, and I hope the new additions haven’t put you off too much! I thought, I’d spice it up a little with some turtle love and some screenshots to change up my style.

Excuse my bad grammar, and I hope this chapter has you looking forward to chapter 4 in the near future.

MeI signing out.