Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

DeletedUser56742

And about helping North star when we fought them and Nemesis shared threads, I did get those from former members who confirmed it, just I'm not here to provide any proofs and I lack the proofs, all I have is the word of people I trust. Not Willing to go into a blunt argument here :D just clearing my points
When did North Star ever have shared threads/forums with Nemesis? Please enlighten me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56742

Can we get a new Top 12 (or is it 10? Or 7? I cant keep up any more)

Alright I'll give it a go.....haven't really posted since 105 but I am bored (I really should be studying for my MCAT) so here's my Top 6

1. Check Mate- The top dogs of 126 currently #1 in ABP and #6 in DBP. A very aggressive alliance situated in the middle of the map, mostly in O54 but they do have a presence in O55/O45. This can hurt them in the long run potentially being surrounded by other top alliances however good diplo has kept those alliances at bay. A successful OP on Kebbe/Animal farm has seen a potential rival fall which only strengthens their status as the top dog. I do think they could start expanding more aggressively northward against North Star/Vodoo as those are potential domination cities/Islands that would be more easier to take than the ones down south. I give it a 9/10 Swim....tho they should lose points for the weak alliance profile

2. Nemesis/Retribution-
Another contender for the crown mostly located in the southeast part of O44 with cities also in north O45. Currently #2 in ABP and DBP so no slouches in combat. Their main rival to the south fell as culmination of many alliances hitting has seen a couple players joining their ranks. Along with this is the recent OP on Elite Squad which has seen them tumble down the rankings which opens up the north of O44 for easy pickings. Like with Check Mate they are surrounded by other big alliances and they will have to play the diplo card right to see them through to the end. Their alliance with Kleos has proven a very good decision as it has allowed for them to grow without the threat of being hit in the back early game. However how long this alliance will last....time will only tell. For now I give it a 7/10....at least they have words on their profile

3. Stooges-
Ah the alliance which has provided the entertainment for the forums, at least early game. Formerly known as SS before Big Papa did his whole thing lol. Currently #4 in ABP and #15 in DBP which points to a more attack oriented team however their ocean is kinda weak so it would surprise me if people attacked them hence the low DBP. They have a small number count which I think puts them lower than the other main contenders in my view but I could be wrong. They seem to have good relations with Check Mate which has allowed them to focus on expanding south in their own ocean as well as O45 with decline of animal farm/kebbe. If they can expand down south quickly then I give it a 7/10....best alliance pic in this world honestly should give them a 10/10 for the profile pic

4. Kleos/Kleos 2-
They round out what I consider the main contenders of the world at this moment. Good diplo early game has seen them prevent a war with Nemesis and has allowed them to expand in west O44/O45 as well as recently in the north of O44. Good Op's has seen the slow decline of Elite Squad with the leaders joining Kleos by the looks of it. I think they are in one of the better positions in the world with no real threat behind them and plenty of room for them to expand in O44. It really all depends on how they play their cards and will the alliance hold up with Nemesis. Keep up the good work, it's a 8/10 swim for me...nothing really special about the profile

5. Kebbe/animal farm-
Well 2 weeks ago they were main contenders however the recent break up between the alliances plus being hit hard by multiple teams has seen them fall down and I don't know if they can recover quick enough. Ranked #3/8 in ABP and #1 in DBP we know they can fight but looks like that fighting is taking a big toll. With players joining other teams it will be hard for this group but I hope they continue to push through it. Honestly I think they should look to the south of O45 to regroup and use their northern cities to gain more BP. If they combine back into 1 alliance they could still make some noise but its gonna take strong leadership and good diplo to survive. It's a 5/10 Swim for me....profile pic is better than others but a very interesting message within the pic

6. New Model Army-
The new kids on the block, I don't know much about them expect they are located on the border of O54/O64. The distance between them and other big alliance provides a good buffer for them to grow relatively unchallenged. Don't know if they have relations with Vodoo/North Start but they could look toward north O54 as potential cities/Islands to grab. I did hear they may or may not be poking Check Mate a little so that'll be fun to watch. Other than that I hope they stick around, they could be an alliance that plays spoiler :) I give them a 5/10 Swim...nothing special about the profile pic honestly that's a main criteria for me joining an alliance is a good profile pic.

Everyone other alliance won't play as big a role as the ones mentioned above but they could provide support for the bigger alliances or maybe they will surprise us! Looking back at this Top 6 it reminds me of my essays...starts out strong then I get to lazy to write and the paragraphs/descriptions get shorter and shorter lol

Last edited:

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Alright I'll give it a go.....haven't really posted since 105 but I am bored (I really should be studying for my MCAT) so here's my Top 6

1. Check Mate- The top dogs of 126 currently #1 in ABP and #6 in DBP. A very aggressive alliance situated in the middle of the map, mostly in O54 but they do have a presence in O55/O45. This can hurt them in the long run potentially being surrounded by other top alliances however good diplo has kept those alliances at bay. A successful OP on Kebbe/Animal farm has seen a potential rival fall which only strengthens their status as the top dog. I do think they could start expanding more aggressively northward against North Star/Vodoo as those are potential domination cities/Islands that would be more easier to take than the ones down south. I give it a 9/10 Swim....tho they should lose points for the weak alliance profile

2. Nemesis/Retribution-
Another contender for the crown mostly located in the southeast part of O44 with cities also in north O45. Currently #2 in ABP and DBP so no slouches in combat. Their main rival to the south fell as culmination of many alliances hitting has seen a couple players joining their ranks. Along with this is the recent OP on Elite Squad which has seen them tumble down the rankings which opens up the north of O44 for easy pickings. Like with Check Mate they are surrounded by other big alliances and they will have to play the diplo card right to see them through to the end. Their alliance with Kleos has proven a very good decision as it has allowed for them to grow without the threat of being hit in the back early game. However how long this alliance will last....time will only tell. For now I give it a 7/10....at least they have words on their profile

3. Stooges-
Ah the alliance which has provided the entertainment for the forums, at least early game. Formerly known as SS before Big Papa did his whole thing lol. Currently #4 in ABP and #15 in DBP which points to a more attack oriented team however their ocean is kinda weak so it would surprise me if people attacked them hence the low DBP. I. They have a small number count which I think puts them lower than the other main contenders in my view but I could be wrong. They seem to have good relations with Check Mate which has allowed them to focus on expanding south in their own ocean as well as O45 with decline of animal farm/kebbe. If they can expand down south quickly then I give it a 7/10....best alliance pic in this world honestly should give them a 10/10 for the profile pic

4. Kleos/Kleos 2-
They round out what I consider the main contenders of the world at this moment. Good diplo early game has seen them prevent a war with Nemesis and has allowed them to expand in west O44/O45 as well as recently in the north of O44. Good Op's has seen the slow decline of Elite Squad with the leaders joining Kleos by the looks of it. I think they are in one of the better positions in the world with no real threat behind them and plenty of room for them to expand in O44. It really all depends on how they play their cards and will the alliance hold up with Nemesis. Keep up the good work, it's a 8/10 swim for me...nothing really special about the profile

5. Kebbe/animal farm-
Well 2 weeks ago they were main contenders however the recent break up between the alliances plus being hit hard by multiple teams has seen them fall down and I don't know if they can recover quick enough. Ranked #3/8 in ABP and #1 in DBP we know they can fight but looks like they fighting is taking a big toll. With players joining other teams it will be hard for this group but I hope they continue to push through it. Honestly I think they should look to the south of O45 to regroup and use their northern cities to gain more BP. If they combine back into 1 alliance they could still make some noise but its gonna take strong leadership and good diplo to survive. It's a 5/10 Swim for me....profile pic is better than others but a very interesting message within the pic

6. New Model Army-
The new kids on the block, I don't know much about them expect they are located on the border of O54/O64. The distance between them and other big alliance provides a good buffer for them to grow relatively unchallenged. Don't know if they have relations with Vodoo/North Start but they could look toward north O54 as potential cities/Islands to grab. I did hear they may or may not be poking Check Mate a little so that'll be fun to watch. Other than that I hope they stick around, they could be an alliance that plays spoiler :) I give them a 5/10 Swim...nothing special about the profile pic honestly that's a main criteria for me joining an alliance is a good profile pic.

Everyone other alliance won't play as big a role as the ones mentioned above but they could provide support for the bigger alliances or maybe they will surprise us! Looking back at this Top 6 it reminds me of my essays...starts out strong then I get to lazy to write and the paragraphs/descriptions get shorter and shorter lol

to be honest, it's pretty sad to see alliance number 5 & 6 only 1.8 and 1.6M. Looks like the world is dying fast

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
So Guys, apparently this is going to be my last top 10, so enjoy it or troll me, whatever you want, but felt like dropping 1 :D

1- Check Mate: HOLY SMOKING HELL, now they are really playing chess? Smartest leadership decisions I've seen ever since I've joined the game.
Impressive tight bunch, and it's not expected for them to bail on each other no matter what. They did massively overwhelm Animal Farm with attacks until they broke, and Check Mate simply stepped back, as they aren't willing to dive deep in ocean 45, their main strategy there was to just break animal farm as they were one of their biggest contestants, and let me be honest and clear, animal farm were so vulnerable, especially diplomacy wise. Just splitting their time, between big moves across borders and small takeovers in their ocean to consolidate their position.
My opinion: not really seeing them fall anytime soon, sorry en126 I see them the winners even though it's very soon

Swim like a freakin whale

2- Stooges: now this is one smart team, unlike SS! they really know what they are doing and how to do it, they took their part in the fall down of Animal Farm, and snatched OUBAY !! what a come back here, I really didn't imagine an alliance rising from ashes and doing what they've done. They're trying to keep their good relations with Check Mate, and this is smart for now, not sure if they are going to find a solution to get along later on, but so far so good. If I'm not mistaken, they seem to be hitting recent animal farm members who jumped to Nemesis, and destroying them, this is really a huge disadvantage to Nemesis will talk about it later. This alliance is now ready to compete with Check Mate, and rumours have it, they now have a secure back!

Swim like a fish unless the whale is hungry

3- Nemesis/kleos/kleos II/ Retribution : What a big mistake Nemesis, snatching members from Animal farm, who you can't even lend them proper help because of their position. Big Bad Fail, I'm sorry Nemesis, just many mistakes to count, instead of reaching an understanding with Animal farm and get them to cover your back, you helped in their fall, and you just put yourself face to face with Check Mate and stooges. Out of the big dogs, this alliance currently seems to be the most vulnerable, despite the fact that it's never easy to take them down, but they had some diplomacy fails which big alliances are going to use. Hoping to see you here till the end, but I don't think you'll have a chance in winning the world

Float endlessly

4- *TWC*: Well, heard that they are merging with Red Soul, or I guess they already did, not sure. But this alliance seems to be doing good and they really have a good opportunity here, especially if they could snatch the good members of the alliances in their back, just too many options to count, but as long as stooges not seeing them as a threat, then this is very good.

Float until stooges decide otherwise

5- New Model Army/ La Cucaracha / Fowl Play: Okay okay okay, I will avoid the hassle and mention those 3 together, hope you are happy kuriants ! So, they are being hit hard by Check Mate and really losing many cities to them, but they do have safe back and oceans to flee to, I guess they'll use the BP check Mate are giving to them to come back stronger, and maybe have a word in this world! who knows...

Swim and possibly have a print

6- Out For Lunch: A Close group, here for fun! (stole it from their profile ~wink wink) now this looks to me like former animal farm elites making an alliance, but unfortunately, I'm not expecting much from them, the sharks are all around and they are going to eat them up. I don't believe in their chance surviving as out for lunch, Sorry guys!

Sink

7- Lykos: JESUS CHRIST! do these guys ever give up? out from ocean 54 to the rim, building and getting stronger, and now they are here! WHOA

now they might have a chance maybe to get in ocean 45 and take it as their home? who knows, with everyone busy messing around, those guys might stand a chance, they didn't give up when Check Mate simply wiped them off their ocean. Instead, they went to the rim to build and prepare to get back stronger. Curious to see what's going to happen here!

Float

~HoldMyBeer

Last edited:

DeletedUser22951

Nice top ten!!

Is fun seeing a strategy game being played as a strategy game, even if your alliance took the brunt of it. That's some smart play - step back and consolidate, see what happens when your rivals go head to head in 45.

Glad to see Oubay is dishing out some retribution...

Didn't think TWC would make the top 5, be interesting to see what they do? 45 is a huge power vacuum - will they move in or continue to hover in 55. Their allegiance could be a deciding factor if domination becomes a heads up between CM and STOOGES.

Lykos hold quite an interesting flanking position on some of the nemesis off shoot alliances, just a thought....

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Now, since Evil didn't push in her update version 2.1, I've decided to update the world on some events, it's more of a fun matter, the events might not be 100% accurate or they could be a little overrated, but I thought I'd do something to keep the externals going!

Is it true that every alliance that steps in Ocean 45 vanishes? Well, our channel's Journalist have reported that this is all fake news, and he explained to us what's happening in ocean 45!

With the Fall of Animal Farm/Kebbe, Check Mate have showed no interest in Ocean 45. Add to this that, the allies didn't define their mutually agreed spheres of influence and control in an eventual partition of ocean 45, I'll leave the reader to guess what's going to happen next!

Did you guess?

Okay, our lovely Journalist is going to share the valuable information with you!

Stooges and Nemesis both started trying to get control over the ocean, and this led to a conflict of interest between the allies. Stooges Couldn't stand Nemesis expansion in the ocean and initiated attacks on Nemesis. Nemesis Council claimed that they were caught by surprise, as their army were still feasting and celebrating the victory against Animal Farm/Kebbe

As Stooges started bombarding Nemesis, News channels reported many casualties, Stooges didn't respect the rules of engagement and thousands of civilians were reported died. Hence why the united nations decided to secretly take part in the war to prevent anymore casualties

The United Nations Also known as Check Mate, decided to secretly back Nemesis up defensively, and started deploying their Anti-Aircraft missiles.

As the Anti-Aircraft took place and started destroying Stooges Aircrafts, waiting on the Nemesis army to get back from their victory celebrations, Stooges Spies have already fed the information to their leaders, and this have caused a huge disappointment on Stooges side!

To Be Continued...

Yes, this is a little weird, but the united nations themselves have enemies to deal with! With some alliances being unhappy with the decisions of the united nations, they have decided to form a coalition and try to release the world from their so-claimed tyranny. The United Nations were so unhappy with the decision taken by the coalition (New Model Army & the Voodoo) to fight them, as the negotiations for peace fell apart, Check Mate decided to wage a huge war on them to try to finish this threat, but the coalition were well prepared for this, and even it's reported that lately they are being provided with some advanced lethal-weapon which might change the events

Now that TWC always known as the Night's Watch have collapsed, it's believed that the wildings have been unleashed and no one is going to be safe from them! Only difference is, it's from the south this time!

It's believed that an alliance is thriving for revenge on the United nations, but the united nations somehow don't believe it's going to come, or at least anytime soon, due to oceans placed in between. But the story here is going to be a little interesting, and it's believed that the person who pursues revenge should dig two graves.