TKF's Alliance Power Rankings Edition Four: Just For Laughs Drops, Hugs/Slap Drops, Smoking Snakes Surge, Watchers Rise, A New #1 Emerges

DeletedUser41523

Its been another busy week in the world of Sidon, temples are being conquered, and wars are raging. Admittedly this world is less straight forward than En121 and honestly its pretty competitive there's several teams that could make an argument that they're #1 or top 3, so if your team misses the cut don't feel so bad. As always here's the link to our lovely world chat come find out if the role select curse is real! With that said lets begin.

World Chat Link: https://discord.gg/xmqTf4a

The Map
SBJuwsd.png

A7e7GHm.png

1) Fluffy Pigeons- They're the #2 alliance in the world while having only lost 3 cities so far (2 to NEMESIS, 1 to Slap). They're currently going up against Hugs/Slap and they sit at 12-1 right now. Which is a pretty comfortable lead for this stage in the game. They're also reported to have a pact with No Drama and Zero Drama Zone which gives them a nice boost in O55, these Drama teams don't have loads of familiar faces and I think to most they're probably an unknown team that's comprised of some newer players, so its kind of cool that they're getting a chance to shine. It appears as though they have plans to expand into O46 with their allies, having cored a few islands there. Fluffy Pigeons draw back is that they had one of their players, ...csb... who was the #8 player in the world, ghost on them yesterday. Its a hefty loss and its still uncertain as to how they'll be impacted by it. For now, they're ahead in their main war and going strong. If current trends continue, then they stand to spend some time as the official #1 alliance in the world in points too.

Small Temples Controlled: Tyras in O55, which provides a 10% offensive boost to lightships.

World Status: Contender

2) FRANK-
They are what they have always been and really I don't need to get too deep into it at this point. They've been continuing to core and keep the mentality that despite the new end game, this is still a Grep world and the basics can't be forgotten. They currently hold no small temples.

3) Smoking Snakes-
A bit of an unknown group still but they're rapidly growing and are currently on top of The Watchers group by a score of 3-1. Its a decent run for them and they don't appear to be fighting Just For Laughs at this moment, instead choosing to focus on Watchers. Whether that's because of an agreement with Just For Laughs or not I don't know. But they surge up the rankings this week for their growth and their head to head with Watchers.

World Status: O54 Kingdom

4) Just For Laughs-
They've managed to compel most the alliances they've gone up against into surrendering. This group is currently still feeding on Retribution a fight that they're still winning by a score of 19-0, they're also up 4-2 on Twisted/More Twisted. But lets be honest O54 is a side show for them right now, their main focus is O44 where a war with Creed and The Watcher alliances rage. They're currently up 7-0 on Creed and 11-10 on The Watchers on one hand their winning but on the other hand their opponent hasn't really achieved any major success since Rhodes and isn't widely regarded as all that great, so the fact that this is a competition right now moves them down for this edition.

5) The Watchers/The Watcher's/The Watcher's.-
Here's what I would call our alliance of the week. Last week I wrongly slated them as basically a client to Just For Laughs. I then classed them in the same category as Creed until they could prove otherwise. Well evidently they decided to prove otherwise. According to Sems, the Watchers trail Just For Laughs by a score of 11-10, claiming that they continued to take cities after Just For Laughs removed players from their alliance for losing cities. Just For Laughs players claimed that the players left after losing cities. I'll give the credit to Watchers, since whatever happened, its still a net loss for JFL at the end of the day. They also seem to have a pact with Creed, which is probably the right move in terms of fighting Just For Laughs.

World Status: O44 Kingdom

6) Raptor Pack/VELOCIRAPTORS/THE OLYMPIANS/Olympians Too/Black-
Raptor Empire is rising in the rankings! They're currently sitting at 4-0 vs Slap/Hugs, 2-2 vs the Watchers alliances, 1-3 vs Just For Laughs (these may be simple exchanges), and 0-7 vs FRANK. For being the ad hoc reformation of the NEMESIS Empire, they're not off to a shabby start. Its gonna be a long rebuild but they're posting a decent record against Hugs/Slap and Watchers.

Small Temples Controlled: Tyras in O45, Portal to Olympus which grants immediate access to Olympus when troops arrive.

World Status: O45 Kingdom

7) Hugs/Slap-
Originally I had them higher due to some of the chaos in other locations. But right now I think that 7th is about as high as I can put them. They're 1-12 to Fluffy Pigeons, 2-3 to No Drama/Zero Drama Zone, 0-4 to the Raptor Empire, and 0-3 to FRANK. I think there's a lot of power in this group. But its not a good start so far. They continue to build their core in the south so maybe once that's done they'll be able to rebound and push back out.

Small Temples Controlled: Malthi in O56, which provides a 10% offensive boost to light ships.

World Status: Southern Power

8) Fractured Mollys/Eviction Notice-
It looks like they're both trying to build control in O56 and O55. They're up 5-3 on No Drama/Zero Drama Zone which is the stat that moves them into this spot for this week.

World Status: Rulers of O56

9) No Drama/Zero Drama Zone-
They're doing quite well for themselves with the pact with Fluffy Pigeons. They're also doing decently in contributing to the war against Hugs/Slap with their 3-2 score. Though they are struggling with Fractured Mollys/Eviction Notice, which will keep them down a bit. Its worth noting that they appear to have had some chaos this week losing Sophia01 and a few others who formed Yummy Mummy's. All information seems to point that this is a sort of civil war which No Drama leads by 3-0.

10) Twisted/More Twisted- They're building a decent core in O54 and appear to be standing their ground against Just For Laughs with a somewhat respectable opening score of 2-4. Aside from that they're 1-2 with Retribution, 0-1 to Hugs/Slap, 0-1 to FRANK, and 0-3 to Fluffy Pigeons...This is still a better result than En121.

11) Creed- Appear to be pacted with the Watchers. They're 0-7 to Just For Laughs in that fight. This alliance is honestly a group that I did not expect to be here this long and credit to them for latching onto other groups and finding ways to survive. But they're going to have to actually contribute something in this war if they want to keep going.

12) Undisciplined/Illdisciplined- New comer to the rankings. They're growing nicely in east O54 and West O64. They are however 0-3 to Fluffy Pigeons and 0-1 to Just For Laughs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44740

..csb.. ghosted as he was losing his city to More Twisted.

Wlod

Hipparchus
..csb.. ghosted as he was losing his city to More Twisted.

Yes I can confirm this. It was few hours into the siege. Before we can take any action on it, player ghosted. S*** happens.

Good on the twisted guys to put him on siege.

DeletedUser41523

Ye I just reviewed the message I was given from Cthulu.

DeletedUser56677

6) Raptor Pack/VELOCIRAPTORS/THE OLYMPIANS/Olympians Too/Black- Raptor Empire

Raptors had a 2 seconds nap with Black and you already added them in Raptors Empire lmao just so you can count them in conquest score? You also took bunch of pathetic deserted cities of players that already quit the game and were in your core and you are acting like you are the best alliance ever? Typical Frank biased kid

DeletedUser57251

Raptors had a 2 seconds nap with Black and you already added them in Raptors Empire lmao just so you can count them in conquest score? You also took bunch of pathetic deserted cities of players that already quit the game and were in your core and you are acting like you are the best alliance ever? Typical Frank biased kid
Did it last 2 sec long?

DeletedUser41523

No I added them in because it was suggested you two were working together. This opinion is my own and doesn’t reflect FRANK. But at the rate you guys chuck into morale and walled sieges I’m not overly concerned about the score...When I say you guys I mean your team mates since you don’t seem to add much to the alliance.

We all know who lasted 2 secs long ;)

Like the world chat death match he entered? Haha

DeletedUser57253

Toerag enters the fray: 2 seconds is plenty, if you want any more and you're just greedy.

Anyway, I like these things. It's been several years and a deleted account ago (Same stupid name), but I've seen the greatest and most feared alliances (In that world of course) implode in days over triviality. It may be different now, but at least there is someone keeping a record.

DeletedUser56677

No I added them in because it was suggested you two were working together.
I think they joined in with Olympians.

Since when having a nap that didnt last an hour count as working together? The Raptors leader just informed you that Raptors had nothing to do with the Black alliance but you keep going with your pathetic lies saying they joined in with Olympians which is completely false, this only shows the little toxic biased lying angry child you are, keep lying and crying trying to give a bad image about Raptors, it just shows we are really doing a good job.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Black had a few players handing off to Olympians and Raptors, but their leadership maintains that they’re not pacted. So it’s likely just a case of individuals aiding them.

As for raptors doing a great job, it would be more believable if you weren’t calling Dan a lying screaming angry toxic child over a top 12, it reeks of projection.

DeletedUser41523

Since when having a nap that didnt last an hour count as working together? The Raptors leader just informed you that Raptors had nothing to do with the Black alliance but you keep going with your pathetic lies saying they joined in with Olympians which is completely false, this only shows the little toxic biased lying angry child you are, keep lying and crying trying to give a bad image about Raptors, it just shows we are really doing a good job.

Why would you establish an NAP with a random o45 alliance to begin with?

If I wanted to give Raptors a bad image, I think I could do better with what’s been given me than a subjective rankings list that I make for fun. Like the fact that tonight marks at least the third time that they’ve chucked into a morale siege and them dual breaking sieges or attacking walled sieges.

Or that you have a ton of players but it’s the same 15ish that ever actually do anything.

Or that you guys didn’t really try to help your players prior to the event coming on and I’m not sure you’ll help much once the event troops are gone.

Or that you knocked yourselves out of the top 10 in the event in a failed bid to boost JFL and prevent FRANK from getting the #1 attacker buff. Even though it was very unlikely and the case is that you’d have shaved 5% off the final buff for us. Good luck rotating your players in and out of JFL efficiently for that 10% buff though.

DeletedUser52860

Keep it up Dan. Not playing this world but it makes for a good read. Cheers for putting in the effort

DeletedUser56677

Yup today is showing that you guys are definitely doing a good job and that people aren't mostly on their own over there.
How do you even still have the face to talk when you are abusing low morale sieges with small players, completely disgusting, the morale system was not intended to provide such advantage to any large players yet you are abusing it. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

DeletedUser41523

How do you even still have the face to talk when you are abusing low morale sieges with small players, completely disgusting, the morale system was not intended to provide such advantage to any large players yet you are abusing it. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I don't see why morale matters much to you considering you spent the whole event chucking into it. Also you guys clearly moved an LMD out by us too. Personally I don't get how you're the only one talking trash while being so far away from us. Maybe take a city down by me, show me how good you are. The Golden Eagle is doing absolutely nothing with his city other than trying to put DLU behind it so I'm sure he'll be happy to donate it.