The Just For Laughs - Retribution War: A Brief Interview with Retribution's Leader Aestibus

DeletedUser20025

All you need is to pay me 2K of gold per week and I will work on you. :D

And he's started asking for alms and begging. You need help mate, shall I call the Salvation Army, maybe they can help you?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@Wlod dont pay much attention to VM master, he will join the next world and hit VM when he/his team feels a slight pressure, and then talk **** on externals after losing lol

DeletedUser52272

"Whats the current mental state of the coalition?"

I'm able to answer that. Their top player just folded due to pressure, their leaders don't use alarms at night and some of their more outspoken players also follow suit.
But yep, keep imagining that they're doing just fine.

can somebody explain to me what a alarm is? is it the app? or a third party product?

DeletedUser55989

can somebody explain to me what a alarm is? is it the app? or a third party product?
The app has an attack alarm but it's not loud enough to wake some players up at night, there are legal userscript addons that you can install on your browser (Grepolis Report Converter mainly) that have a louder alarm with a long sound you need to turn off that is triggered when attacked. These alarms wake players up so they don't get attacked at night.

DeletedUser57113

The app has an attack alarm but it's not loud enough to wake some players up at night, there are legal userscript addons that you can install on your browser (Grepolis Report Converter mainly) that have a louder alarm with a long sound you need to turn off that is triggered when attacked. These alarms wake players up so they don't get attacked at night.
You can also change the app alarm sound with Mega Sound. If you have Android.

DeletedUser55989

You can also change the app alarm sound with Mega Sound. If you have Android.
I tried that but I messed up the settings and changed ALL my notification sounds to crazy alarm sounds. I like GCR more now.