Top 10 Sink or Swim

HoldMyBeer

Hoplite
Okay guys, let us start with something small? I will do a top 10, this is going to be a nice guess before beginner’s protection wears off. And Yeah, I do some guessing ~wink wink

Now I really wasted a lot of time doing this, Need to catch up again :D

• Deliciously Vicious: A solid alliance, very sweet commitment, and activity from the whole alliance, first time to see such a thing on Grepolis, they already secured the portal in ocean 55, their position is solid. I am sure they will take it very far in the competition, and I’m sure they will be a competitor for it. Now this is the sneaky part I’ve been thinking about, it’s only guessing but let’s look deep into this
Some players from The Masterchiefs who been loyal to this squad forever are playing with Deliciously Vicious, Sound normal? Yeah, but I think they are going to work together and already planned for the ending Let’s see if this guess is true

Apparently, solid Swin

• Endera: A nice looking alliance, located in ocean 54, Well at least unlike Deliciously Vicious they don’t have that many competitors in their ocean, they did some sweet recruitments lately and they already started colonizing to secure the portal of ocean 54, Not going to share much information here, it’s my alliance!
Sure will get a Swim too

• Triad: Lovely alliance with great commitment as well, same as DV. But still I can’t figure out why they colonized on that island, not sure if they don’t see themselves as competitors in their ocean? Confusing…. But anyway their position is really bad, they need to work hard where they are, apparently they will find their way through hard fighting, maybe they don’t feel comfortable where they are so they colonized in another location without caring much for portals currently? Or they want to get the buffs to fight in the core, let’s see what’s being cooked here
Swim despite their position

• REJECTS: Premade alliance as all of the above, but apparently they aren’t here to win as they didn’t go for any of the temples? Maybe they aren’t aiming high as others but they are going to compete, very hard position for them though, same as Triad, they are forced to find their way by hard fighting, still I’m expecting them to back off the hot area, unless they have an understanding with any of the alliances in their ocean, Let’s see how it goes for them
FloatishSwim

• Myrmidons: Yeah, I see how this was created, unlike the rest it’s not a premade, they mass recruited early then gathered all the decent ones in one alliance, despite this, they still lack commitment, they went for the portal of ocean 44, members didn’t show much commitment but at least they are aiming high, their ocean is pretty safe, there is no big threat there, I’m expecting one of ocean 54 alliances to sneak into 44 running away from the pressure of that area
FloatishSwim, yeah apparently no one going to fall early

• Meme Machine: Located in ocean 54 in a very nice area, they apparently aren’t here to win, as they didn’t bother going for any of the temples. Such alliances who join to fight are always nice to watch, they already have an enemy chasing them off, let’s see if they are going to drag JFL into this world? Things would get very interesting in this world then
FloatishSwim

• The Masterchiefs: Well Bedtime Squad here, but they are pretty much surrounded by all alliances, it’s a very hard position for them to keep, but as I said above they might already be working with DV, they went for ocean 45 portal, which is kind of weird, keeps me with 2 choices, either they found themselves unable to compete on O55 portal, or they are securing another portal for DV. Did I say 2 options? Yeah 2 more, either working with DI or it’s all a coincidence. Let’s see how things go for them, but apparently let’s keep the guessing aside when assessing
Sink

• Black Blade Legion: Doesn’t look like a competitor to me, but they are located nicely, they have a safe back, and they aren’t aiming for temples, so they might be playing here for fun and to fight, let’s see which ocean they decide to penetrate, as they are in between of ocean 54/55, but either oceans will cause conflict with big alliances.
Float

• GoodGame: Located in ocean 45, they are in between all the alliances of the ocean, but I think they will survive because they will take side in the big wars, I think whichever alliance in ocean 45 gets this squad to their side is going to do a difference.
Float

• Destructive Influence: A premade group, and they are decent, but very hard position, they already went for the 45 portal, but Masterchiefs followed them there, and I guess I mentioned the options above, but after checking -Lady Godiva- stats he is really spending a lot of gold to get the city ready before BP wears off, and this keeps me with the option that they aren’t friends. This alliance will probably lose their ground in the core, let’s see how it goes for them
Sink

Last edited:

HoldMyBeer

Hoplite
This reply just confirms the quality of your top 10.
"insert Risitas gif here"

Well, apparently I did the top 10 just for you guys to carry on, as I committed to make this forum a little active, not sure why you all jumped on me like this.

you targeted a player, and I didn't like it, this is what made me respond this way, now really let's take it easy without all this teasing, if it's very bad top 10 then please go ahead and post your top 10, I did dedicate time on the post, and I really don't have solid information, based everything on what I see, not what I know

maybe I know nothing?

DeletedUser56567

In my 10 yrs of playing, this is one of the worst ones, however, I will not be wasting my time in making my own. LG i would be offended :rolleyes:

@Gompus Rompus stop spying.

DeletedUser38766

Well, apparently I did the top 10 just for you guys to carry on, as I committed to make this forum a little active, not sure why you all jumped on me like this.

you targeted a player, and I didn't like it, this is what made me respond this way, now really let's take it easy without all this teasing, if it's very bad top 10 then please go ahead and post your top 10, I did dedicate time on the post, and I really don't have solid information, based everything on what I see, not what I know

maybe I know nothing?
That was very solid top 10. You need to just accept these trollers as a part of community unfortuantely :(

DeletedUser41523

I’ll do a few of the recognizable ones.

1. Deliciously Vicious- Their leaders are decent in terms of end game planning, obviously they’re never out of it. But I think they’ll need to take steps forward from Teos in terms of fighting. Mainly because I think the average player quality of this world so far is probably better than Teos. Going off of Teos, their main advantages are cohesiveness and diplomacy and their main disadvantages are fighting ability. The quality of player ranges from good to why are you still here?

Swim

3) Triad-
The kings of one speed...until recently when some of them lingered into Sidon and now they all have come here. They haven’t grown how I expected but that’s not necessarily bad. It’s hard to gauge them because the only run in I’ve had with them really is a speed 3 where only some of them play. They have a weak link or two and that’s about all I got on them. It’ll be interesting to see if they live up to the hype or have lost a step on a faster speed.

Swim

7) The Masterchiefs-
To say they’re bedtime squad is a reach and kind of a move. Nori isn’t there as far as I know and TOD is in another alliance. It looks like they’re trying to do their own thing. It’ll be interesting to see how it turns out. They have mostly solid players, a couple lolcows mixed in but nothing that’s going to destroy them.

Swim

10) Destructive Influence-
Its the choose your own adventure...that always ends the same.

Sink

Last edited by a moderator: