App not working while using mobile data.

DeletedUser57320

Hey guys, I have an issue with the phone app. The app work perfectly while using wifi, but when using mobile data it just doesn't load. Any idea how to solve this issue?
(I have an android)

Last edited by a moderator:

Roastinator

Chiliarch
Hey guys, I have an issue with the phone app. The app work perfectly while using wifi, but when using mobile data it just doesn't load. Any idea how to solve this issue?
(I have an android)
Let me guess, you're using the 3 network, I had the same problem. What you do is you go to the settings on your provider, change the adult content settings to on and it should work.

DeletedUser57320

Let me guess, you're using the 3 network, I had the same problem. What you do is you go to the settings on your provider, change the adult content settings to on and it should work.

I am actually using giffgaff...but I am gonna give it a try anyway.

DeletedUser57328

I have the same issue with the Grepolis android app on GiffGaff mobile data, reported via Grepo Support yesterday. Response was that "Our developers are currently working on a fix for the connectivity issues relating to the GiffGaff network and hope to have a fix soon".

Hydna

Grepolis Team
I have the same issue with the Grepolis android app on GiffGaff mobile data, reported via Grepo Support yesterday. Response was that "Our developers are currently working on a fix for the connectivity issues relating to the GiffGaff network and hope to have a fix soon".

We did do a hotfix on the app yesterday that may have fixed the giffgaff issue. Would you please try again and see if this works now.

DeletedUser29991

I have the same issue. Only works on wifi (i'm on Three).

Have tried adult settings on and off.