trash talk

DeletedUser56742

I would like all of you to look at Alb Boy's profile. Very thought provoking. Has Victrix never used gold before? I seem to remember tonyblack (RIP) and LegionC (RIP) and Hurricane (still useless) and Fishy using gold like the world was about to end. Its ok though, we have decided to hold back on our gold use and will still get the crown, just to prove to you losers that we are still the better team!

jameslongst

Strategos
Last edited:

DeletedUser54339

I would like all of you to look at Alb Boy's profile. Very thought provoking. Has Victrix never used gold before? I seem to remember tonyblack (RIP) and LegionC (RIP) and Hurricane (still useless) and Fishy using gold like the world was about to end. Its ok though, we have decided to hold back on our gold use and will still get the crown, just to prove to you losers that we are still the better team!
Fiasco seemed pretty cool with LegionC using tons o' gold in Side. I'm sure there was a reason, but I can't remember what it was...

DeletedUser30636

We never claimed otherwise?
I believe Nicker is just pointing out the hypocrosity from certain victrix members who are claiming that Fiasco is the only alliance buying gold.
oh... you dont know? Fiasco bought all the available gold out of the Inno reserve