Definition of spamming

DeletedUser41523

This above was just rambling and at the end... blame Charlie who I personally don't care much for. This is where the problem, lies, you people don't like an answer, blame Charlie, That's how bad it's gotten with you lot of whiners.
Oh coming to the voluntary part... quit playing if it;s voluntary, why complain so much. That was my whole point, wasn't it?

You and I can pick sentences here and there but is that the whole point?

Uhhh people have quit playing over it. To the point that the worlds are significantly smaller now. That’s kind of why it became a rule.

The same thing about quitting can be applied to you. If you don’t like the rule then only EN has it. Feel free to quit here and go elsewhere. To sit and complain when you have about two dozen other server options, including a whole other one that speaks English, is whiney.

Edit: I mean it sounds like you’re not happy anyways and you don’t appear to play the world. So I’m not sure why you’re here telling us to quit instead of just quitting yourself.

Raydium88

Strategos
This is a senseless reply.
Want to cherry pick? Why accept the money in the first place, right?
He didn't get a free pass, he was banned. What do you have to say about it now? Another complaint?

I guess you don't understand what a rhetorical preposition is?...

Besides I haven't complained yet a thing. I am in fact pretty satisfied with the actions taken by the moderation team here.

You two above don't seem to understand that I'm no supporter of Charlie but this is a game, you like it play it, you don't like it walk away and stop complaining so much. This forum has become a negativity of whining and complaining.

This forum has become a platform of negativity, yes! Shall we start with you.... ?

Imagine if you people were around in 2010-2011 when there was no phone app.

Except... most of us all have. And most of us all miss the time when spam wasn't such a big issue. And we all look back in memories of the good old times when worlds filled all the way to ocean 22 (and beyond), and when we were able to have ally caps of 200+ players.......... Compare that to today. That's the sort of damage spam and cheating has brought.

Honestly though, who are you trying to fool? Lol

DeletedUser52860

It's a nightmare to read these forums nowadays and the stupid self obsessed replies like you'll have come into this world doing everyone a favor with righteousness. In Real Life I highly doubt so, so get a life and stop whining like 3 year old spoiled children.

Says the bloke making stupid, self obsessed replies like he’s come here doing everyone a favour with his complete lack of regard for the future of the game we all love and enjoy and the community which we are all a part of.

Maybe not whining like a 3 year old child but clearly has the approximate brain power of one.

DeletedUser46395

This is a senseless reply.
Want to cherry pick? Why accept the money in the first place, right?
He didn't get a free pass, he was banned. What do you have to say about it now? Another complaint?

Well when senseless replies are considered, yours will be top of the list. You clearly implied that Charlie should be allowed to get away with cheating because of the amoung of money he was spending, and Ray correctly pointed out that would be pretty corrupt.

You two above don't seem to understand that I'm no supporter of Charlie

Clearly not true.

but this is a game, you like it play it, you don't like it walk away and stop complaining so much. This forum has become a negativity of whining and complaining.

All of it from you in this thread.

Imagine if you people were around in 2010-2011 when there was no phone app. How much you lot would of whined and moaned back then when Grepolis was real skill and tougher. Nothing to wake you up at night, no events to get you your precious siege breaking Griffs.

We all miss those simpler times when the likes of Charlie couldn't get away with credit card-fuelled cheating. The game was more fun back then, with loads more players.

It's a nightmare to read these forums nowadays and the stupid self obsessed replies like you'll have come into this world doing everyone a favor with righteousness. In Real Life I highly doubt so, so get a life and stop whining like 3 year old spoiled children.

Presumably you're referring to your own posts? ;)

DeletedUser20025

Uhhh people have quit playing over it. To the point that the worlds are significantly smaller now. That’s kind of why it became a rule.

The same thing about quitting can be applied to you. If you don’t like the rule then only EN has it. Feel free to quit here and go elsewhere. To sit and complain when you have about two dozen other server options, including a whole other one that speaks English, is whiney.

Edit: I mean it sounds like you’re not happy anyways and you don’t appear to play the world. So I’m not sure why you’re here telling us to quit instead of just quitting yourself.

I have no complaint about playing, none at all. Again, you guys just have to reply even if your answers make no sense.

I'm quite happy, I am in fact playing this world. Point made that you guys love to presume all the time incorrectly, at best.

DeletedUser20025

Says the bloke making stupid, self obsessed replies like he’s come here doing everyone a favour with his complete lack of regard for the future of the game we all love and enjoy and the community which we are all a part of.

Maybe not whining like a 3 year old child but clearly has the approximate brain power of one.

You really didn't have anything to add apart from this did you. And you're still whining.

DeletedUser20025

Well when senseless replies are considered, yours will be top of the list. You clearly implied that Charlie should be allowed to get away with cheating because of the amoung of money he was spending, and Ray correctly pointed out that would be pretty corrupt.

Clearly not true.

All of it from you in this thread.

We all miss those simpler times when the likes of Charlie couldn't get away with credit card-fuelled cheating. The game was more fun back then, with loads more players.

Presumably you're referring to your own posts? ;)

I never said he should be allowed to get away. Can you point out where I said this. No no, don't assume, can you actually show me where I said he should be allowed to cheat and get away with it?

My point is if the complaints are so huge, why is INNO allowing 1 player to continuously play, buy gold and then ban him. They know his IP address, right? He is still playing in World Neapolis (en124) and not banned there, right? What are you people rambling about?

None of you guys have made the effort to answer this apart from trying to drown me out with counter answers, which is kind of stupid.

Charlie's still playing and all of you are still whining. HAHAHAHA!

DeletedUser57316

"Players: You guys are still complaining about this? What would you do if you were in a real war, complain about the gun fire that took place all night long? For the love of Grepolis, either play the game or don't play it. But please stop this incessant complaining. Player bashing in the forums is fine and not considered spammy, then why complain about in-game so damn much?"

As an actual war vet, that is reprehensible. gross. Don't know who you are and don't care. As if you have ever done such. Spam is not war, no soldier is running around shooting off fake rounds just to keep you up all night long. They just kill you. Like actual world dead. I don't bother in here much. And likely shouldn't now. but to shame vets for a game is just nonsense. No way you have ever done anything for others or your country if think that was in any way a comparison. I just threw up a little reading that bull.

DeletedUser46395

I never said he should be allowed to get away. Can you point out where I said this. No no, don't assume, can you actually show me where I said he should be allowed to cheat and get away with it?

My point is if the complaints are so huge, why is INNO allowing 1 player to continuously play, buy gold and then ban him. They know his IP address, right? He is still playing in World Neapolis (en124) and not banned there, right? What are you people rambling about?

None of you guys have made the effort to answer this apart from trying to drown me out with counter answers, which is kind of stupid.

Charlie's still playing and all of you are still whining. HAHAHAHA!

I didn't say you did say that, I said you implied it. If you lack the ability to understand as simple a word as "imply", it's hardly surprising you have such trouble understanding the implications of the words you use, understanding simple logic, stringing a coherent sentence together or tying your own shoelaces.

DeletedUser20025

I didn't say you did say that, I said you implied it. If you lack the ability to understand as simple a word as "imply", it's hardly surprising you have such trouble understanding the implications of the words you use, understanding simple logic, stringing a coherent sentence together or tying your own shoelaces.
So now you decide what I imply or don't just for the sake of arguing and talking tall behind a computer screen. And you talk about logic, how wonderful. Do I need to say more after this reply of yours?

How long have you playing in Grepo lad? How many worlds have you won? Got anything to show for your big talk or as usual, whiny type of haven't contributed to the game in any way but must talk the talk. Walked it?

DeletedUser46395

So now you decide what I imply or don't

Nope. Your words do that. That's the way implications work.

just for the sake of arguing and talking tall behind a computer screen. And you talk about logic, how wonderful. Do I need to say more after this reply of yours?

Nope, you don't. But that won't stop you, and it still won't make any sense. There's a fundemental logical flaw in your base argument - Inno didn't sell gold to Charlie to cheat, they sold it to him to play the game within the rules. He chose not to.

How long have you playing in Grepo lad?

A while. Since first generation worlds, the original farming system, 5 gods, no heroes, big alliance caps - quite a while.

How many worlds have you won? Got anything to show for your big talk or as usual, whiny type of haven't contributed to the game in any way but must talk the talk. Walked it?

Check out the crown in game. I've got a personal No 1 in the world award knocking about somewhere. I've been in leadership positions in every revolt world I've played, and a fair few of the CQ ones, too. I've trained an awful lot of newbies. And I was elected to the first Grepolis Players' Council, so yes, I've walked it, and yes, I've contributed to the game almost certainly more positively than you have. And that's without considering my contributions in here, which have made a lot of people laugh over the years. As you have, but I did it intentionally...;)

Last edited by a moderator:

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
Actually imply means he indicates it with his words infer means we assume from what hes said, english is a fucked language

DeletedUser52860

You really didn't have anything to add apart from this did you. And you're still whining.

I mean you know what they say about arguing with an idiot right?

And I’m only writing that because there isn’t a good enough face-palm emoji for you!

DeletedUser41523

I have no complaint about playing, none at all. Again, you guys just have to reply even if your answers make no sense.

I'm quite happy, I am in fact playing this world. Point made that you guys love to presume all the time incorrectly, at best.

For a guy that has nothing to complain about you sure spend a lot of time complaining.

Yeah pretty easy to assume when you don't seem to play under the same IGN as your forum name.

DeletedUser57253

I've rarely heard someone use infer, besides myself ( even equally rarely), and it confuses people. It's become the vernacular to say "you imply" instead of "I infer", also it fits into a pointless argument better.
If you start saying "I infer from your statement you mean" then you become the bad guy for getting it wrong (even if you didn't)
If you say "you imply by your statement" then the bad guy is the other guy, and the other guy is ALWAYS bad!

DeletedUser20025

A while. Since first generation worlds, the original farming system, 5 gods, no heroes, big alliance caps - quite a while.
-- Everyone used to spam attack like crazy back then to find out offline timings... but none of us complained. I don't think you did as well. Remember, no phone alarm. Chi-Ching!!

Check out the crown in game. I've got a personal No 1 in the world award knocking about somewhere. I've been in leadership positions in every revolt world I've played, and a fair few of the CQ ones, too. I've trained an awful lot of newbies. And I was elected to the first Grepolis Players' Council, so yes, I've walked it, and yes, I've contributed to the game almost certainly more positively than you have. And that's without considering my contributions in here, which have made a lot of people laugh over the years. As you have, but I did it intentionally...;)
Damn, you're a single world hero. Salute sir!

Darn, poor me, I'm just a multi world winner and leader in those worlds I won. Yes far better than me...you're starting to sound like Eddie Bravo.

No mate, in-game you didn't do better than me, Charlie or a darn monkey! Next you'll say the earth is flat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20025

Yeah pretty easy to assume when you don't seem to play under the same IGN as your forum name.
You actually checked.... check again, keeping checking till you see multiple crowns under this name. Come back after that... I'll give you a soda (+1) for your effort.

DeletedUser52860

Guys, please just remember my previous comment about arguing with an idiot.