Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

DeletedUser57146

Cm are red Kleos are blue what are we gonna do ?
Girls and boy if ya arent to cocky i like u all !
And while some seem to be afraid of turtles im afraid of being not allowed to ski for another year (darn corona).
Do i love this game...hell yea....do i like the players ?... that depends....but everyone who tries their best and is respect full, does their stuff without being an arrogant condescending dude has my respect.
We are all gonna lose some time and that is just fine, play for fun do what you like and meet new people,share your experience and take that as a victory (cause it is) !
Today working with players you meet betray and love players whom you are likely to forget in the next world.....
however 5 years from now what do those swords or crown mean ?
they re just a picture .... do you want it so much ? if you do be my guest...but at the end of it is it worth it....im playing this world with friends and i made some more so even if i lose..... and ii might i hope those swords bring happiness to a person.....but boy its never gonna be the picture it s always gonna be the journey the mistakes the hate the love and just having fun.
So guys lets just enjoy it ! its a game and a game is supposed to be fun (a sword and a crown aint gonna change that)

DeletedUser57146

I have to apologize for my grammar but English is not my mother language so i hope you bear with me

And while some seem to be afraid of turtles im afraid of being not allowed to ski for another year (darn corona).
Do i love this game...hell yea....do i like the players ?... that depends....but everyone who tries their best and is respect full, does their stuff without being an arrogant condescending dude has my respect.
We are all gonna lose some time and that is just fine, play for fun do what you like and meet new people,share your experience and take that as a victory (cause it is) !
Today working with players you meet betray and love players whom you are likely to forget in the next world.....
they re just a picture .... do you want it so much ? if you do be my guest...but at the end of it is it worth it....im playing this world with friends and i made some more so even if i lose..... and ii might i hope those swords bring happiness to a person.....but boy its never gonna be the picture it s always gonna be the journey the mistakes the hate the love and just having fun.
So guys lets just enjoy it ! its a game and a game is supposed to be fun (a sword and a crown aint gonna change that)
Damm Galba that's enough to make a grown man cry, But seriously well said

Grammar was spot on more or less ;D

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos

I must say this is quite well written to be honest. I said something a lot similar myself, I don't care about the crown. I'm here to play with Stooges and newish friends Check, it doesn't matter to me if we win or lose, I have made a lot of amazing friends here and that's all that matters to me. If we happen to be on the winning side of the coin at the end, I will be going my crown spot to someone who deserves it more than me. I rather play and lose with friends till the very end.

DeletedUser24785

Well Move it seems you have got what you deserved , a great alliance ruined by a ego led leader.
No decent leader internals active members, or tries to play every other alliance against each other. Players aren't fools, sooner or later your crap decisions were going to be sussed out.
Feel for all CM members though, it was a great team, just poorly led.
Check have been Mated.

DeletedUser25566

Well Move it seems you have got what you deserved , a great alliance ruined by a ego led leader.
No decent leader internals active members, or tries to play every other alliance against each other. Players aren't fools, sooner or later your crap decisions were going to be sussed out.
Feel for all CM members though, it was a great team, just poorly led.
Check have been Mated.
You were active? Didn't notice... might have been why you were recycled.

DeletedUser24785

You were active? Didn't notice... might have been why you were recycled.

Well you can't be that active either ,took 3 days for you to think of that, or your just thick.
Re-cycled and still have more cities than you, you must be super active,lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25566

Well you can't be that active either ,took 3 days for you to think of that, or your just thick.
Re-cycled and still have more cities than you, you must be super active,lmao
Sorry mate, let me pull a timmy and send off a couple CS to make little colonies so I have 27 too.