Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser56719
  • Start date

jameslongst

Strategos
thank you for dropping james, il send my hugging goons after you with instructions to rim the simming james first :)
Come get some yourself Mr. Big Shot.

Oh wait I forgot...you’re just some s**t splat on the side of some diplo whoring MRA and that’s all you’ve ever been.

What I meant to say was: If you ever grow a pair come get some yourself Mr. Big Shot.

jameslongst

Strategos
Diplo whore alliances are usually the strongest. Just saying. A good diplo is worth building an alliance around.
So this guy said it’s good to hug it out instead of fight...killing grepo with that ‘tude brah

True fear finally find their happy place, in the rim.
And this guy lives by that philosophy....better to live on your knees kneeling and bobbing than god forbid lose some cities by fighting.

Truly pathetic showing will someone with real stones please come out here and face me? Is there such a one?

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
So this guy said it’s good to hug it out instead of fight...killing grepo with that ‘tude brah
That's not what a diplo is. If I have a good diplo, I have good recruitment. I maybe also have allies I can call on to focus you down. Having a good diplo in no way means you can't fight.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
And this guy lives by that philosophy....better to live on your knees kneeling and bobbing than god forbid lose some cities by fighting.

Truly pathetic showing will someone with real stones please come out here and face me? Is there such a one?
I think True Fear knows they'd be in the rim whether they fought or not. The clowns are just saving us all some time.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos

Lol classic short man syndrome

1v1 after school bro?

brillbob

Phrourach
i normally dont do top 10 or 12 in here but ill give it a go , ill make it short and sweet
1. the shady bunch
what can you say about these guys , top class, top players played with and against a few of them , well mostly against
skud, van helsing and the lovely princess kuini to name a few. massive swim
2 & 11 under construction & under development no comment
3, sons of odin
i know a few of them some nice players they have taken 4 cities from ud i think but with tf now in 34 they could end up fighting on two fronts. i think there diplo will be a major player for them , float
4.hounds from hell
dont know much about these guys a few names look familar, but ocean 45 is kinda up for grabs, so its who ever wants it the most, float for now
5.the lollipop guild
first off they really must have been stuck for a name , but what do i see , i see some bloods in there , cant see them holding a wonder lol slow sink
6. - 12 not including 11 ill give maybe a float for one or two of them
now thats as short and sweet as you will get

Last edited:

DeletedUser54339

That's not what a diplo is. If I have a good diplo, I have good recruitment. I maybe also have allies I can call on to focus you down. Having a good diplo in no way means you can't fight.
It means you prefer dishing out handies in the parking lot to fighting in it. Diplomacy should be a complement to your game, not the reason you play it.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
It means you prefer dishing out handies in the parking lot to fighting in it. Diplomacy should be a complement to your game, not the reason you play it.
Not necessarily. I think you misunderstood my comment. Diplomacy doesn't mean fighting weakness or even reluctance, it means knowing when to ally with someone, having good relations with players around, and making sure people don't gang up on you (or making sure they *do* gang up on someone else). A dedicated diplo does all these and more.

Yossarian234

Strategos
i normally dont do top 10 or 12 in here but ill give it a go , ill make it short and sweet
1. the shady bunch
what can you say about these guys , top class, top players played with and against a few of them , well mostly against
skud, van helsing and the lovely princess kuini to name a few. massive swim
2 & 11 under construction & under development no comment
3, sons of odin
i know a few of them some nice players they have taken 4 cities from ud i think but with tf now in 34 they could end up fighting on two fronts. i think there diplo will be a major player for them , float
4.hounds from hell
dont know much about these guys a few names look familar, but ocean 45 is kinda up for grabs, so its who ever wants it the most, float for now
5.the lollipop guild
first off they really must have been stuck for a name , but what do i see , i see some bloods in there , cant see them holding a wonder lol slow sink
6. - 12 not including 11 ill give maybe a float for one or two of them
now thats as short and sweet as you will get
you better stick to killing and let the professionals do top 12's