Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser56719
  • Start date

DeletedUser54425

cant wait till i grow up and can take part in all this talk

jameslongst

Strategos
Not necessarily. I think you misunderstood my comment. Diplomacy doesn't mean fighting weakness or even reluctance, it means knowing when to ally with someone, having good relations with players around, and making sure people don't gang up on you (or making sure they *do* gang up on someone else). A dedicated diplo does all these and more.
Didn’t I see you get thrashed by the toons? You’re team is a joke and your diplo is too.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Didn’t I see you get thrashed by the toons? Your team is a joke and your diplo is too.
If you took a closer look, you saw 8 VM players (basically the top 9 except me) and no alliances other than Toons and Bloods around. Not exactly set up for success there. Carrying a dead alliance through multiple ops and getting them even a level 7 (was almost 8) wonder is no easy feat. I'd say our diplo did a good job before ditching. He distracted Toons with TF for several months, after all. Then I became diplo and made some player pickups that were essential to short-term survival. But with so many inactive players it was kind of inevitable.

DeletedUser54451

The lollipop guild is a sink. Getting destroyed by the russians.