The Story of Asine

princess Kuini

Phrourach
This wasn’t me
Hey Slothy.. I immediately thought of you when typing that.. but not as in its you repeating this story.. Just the name .. ;)

Bacon.. I am not denying whats said, dont care if you got a MM, a copy of it or someone emailed it to you lol, as Poops stated, none of whats said here makes for moot in game.. but I do really wish Inno would put a laugh button or a love button in externals.. because I for one would use it..

As for accuracy.. I will highlight something as this is the funny part.. Poor Skuds, which the author is fixated on, is not actually even a leader.. I believe hes pointed this out in game to our counterparts over and over..
Anyway's there is a war going on and some of us are actually enjoying it.

DeletedUser42792

lethal-nice to know u take such a keen interest in a world your not in , your keeping tabs on the folks in 2 different alliances, wow-- i think you should become a spy as your gifts are wasted on this venue-- im in the world to fight and have a good time-- you on the other hand are here to foment stupidty, in a world your not in, in a game you havent played in 3 yrs. by your own admission.

you dont find this a wee bit silly? if folks dont like the decisions of their leaders they always have options.

but ,you see, the thing is you actually have to be in the world to exercise those options -- and your talking about things you have no knowledge about .. i am not talking about the facts discussed previously- i am speaking about playing in a team and being part of a team...that im afraid is a significant shortcoming of most commenters like you in this thread-- but alas taking ownership of a thing requires you to be there..and you arent here are you? and posting things anonymously is just as sad as your commenting -- folks should own their choices but this is a game and folks like hiding in the shadows and make innuendos rather than stand up and take the heat.. im in game mate-- you can visit me anytime you like and that goes for the rest of the wannabe's in this forum..lol..my hats off to those that keep it real in game-- this sad little episode is over for me for now as lethal has finally bored me back in game (which tbh is where i should have stayed)

DeletedUser46395

the thing is im not woried about you at all mate- your proving my point for me-- you havent played a revolt world since 103-- and this is a revolt world forum you arent in.

Why are you here? like is said mate--- SAD...why not go back to your conquest forum to troll folks there with your thoughts-- at least most of the rest of the comments in here are from people in the world...doesnt make them anymore palatable-- and i will reiterate-- these words in here wont change a thing happening in the game-- only thing that does that is playing-- so spawn and play or just do us all a favor and go troll other worlds as they wont care for your drivel anymore than i do

I've liked this, but only because there isn't a PMSL option. ;)

Got you bang to rights there, Bacon, old chap. ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@poopstan speaking on silly/sad/funny things how about this..

i find it funny how i gained a little short of 25k gold trading in ocean 54 and i find it sad how you think your ally is any good simply due to sheer amount of gold you put into the game, take that element away and how good you really are?
practically nothing at all :)

as for me commenting events for world im not actively playing, do i really need to play it to see new things develop on grepolife and for people in various teams to forward me first hand info for me to have a laugh? i think not.

@Bearissimus hey bear, nice to see you playing again, but shame you joined at this time when you cant attack like 80% of the world teams, but world coalitions and hug fests are nothing new for revolt :)

DeletedUser42792

feel better now lethal-- i hope so...have a great day mate-- i know i will (in game)

:cool:

debich

Hipparchus
@poopstan If it were an alliance against the most *skilled* group, the target would be Shady. The wording I've seen from the leaders so far indicates that this is an alliance against people who break the rules of the game; a vigilante-istic gang-up on cheaters since Innogames won't do anything about it. Whether or not the Russians bot (that discussion is taking place elsewhere), the leaders of the other teams believe it and will punish for it.
You are funny.

DeletedUser57494

Scene 3
The citizens of Asine can hear the drums of war and the marching of soldiers through the street of their cities. Colossal armies are been amassed throughout the empire as Grepolis has never seen before. All of them getting ready for a weekend operation of ultimate proportions.

AZ priest of the empire has been heard shouting:
"You kings and warriors of all alliances!
may your vows be crowned,
And Russian’s proud walls lie level with the ground.
May Athena restore you when your toils are hard
Might she bring you safe to the pleasures of your native shores.
But, oh! relieve a wretched pain of lost troops,
And give BP to these arms again;
If mercy fail, yet let my presents move you
to accuse the Russians as cheaters and users of botters....”

Are the Russians ready for these attacks of epic proportions...

DeletedUser57495

Russians performed the dance of death, saying goodbye to each other!
each Rusich will take with him five enemies!
die but not lose!
our Slavic god leads us to victory!

DeletedUser39822

Russians performed the dance of death, saying goodbye to each other!
each Rusich will take with him five enemies!
die but not lose!
our Slavic god leads us to victory!
Ok.......I like this guy.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
not gonna lie, first 2 scenes were kind of funny/sad because they were spot on.. but i dont really like this last one

DeletedUser57494

Scene IV
The front of the colossal armies has landed on the shores and wall of the Moscovians. A large army that has never been seen before in the history of Grepolis, for most people are not aware of the rare and epic moment in the history of this game. As an Empire and its subservient and enslaved alliances have come to assemble this magnificent force.

Death comes swiftly through the selected cities and colonies of the Russians. Cities have fallen with such an unexpected easy. It all points out to an eventually eradication and subjugation of the Russian group. A bitter resistance was expected but this has not been the case as wall after wall and scores of defending armies and their soldiers have yield their lives and sent to meet Hades to be in eternity with him.

Commander Garrison Tac has seen his armies entering the towns and the top warrior of the Russians with astounding efficiency. Russians for all your bravery, you will not be able to make an end of every one who comes against you. You are only a mortal like the others. however strong and self-confident you may be, you should soon be vanquished, and you would yield your life to Hades of the noble steeds. My soul weeps for your defeat and easy destruction.

DeletedUser55290

Scene IV
The front of the colossal armies has landed on the shores and wall of the Moscovians. A large army that has never been seen before in the history of Grepolis, for most people are not aware of the rare and epic moment in the history of this game. As an Empire and its subservient and enslaved alliances have come to assemble this magnificent force.

Death comes swiftly through the selected cities and colonies of the Russians. Cities have fallen with such an unexpected easy. It all points out to an eventually eradication and subjugation of the Russian group. A bitter resistance was expected but this has not been the case as wall after wall and scores of defending armies and their soldiers have yield their lives and sent to meet Hades to be in eternity with him.

Commander Garrison Tac has seen his armies entering the towns and the top warrior of the Russians with astounding efficiency. Russians for all your bravery, you will not be able to make an end of every one who comes against you. You are only a mortal like the others. however strong and self-confident you may be, you should soon be vanquished, and you would yield your life to Hades of the noble steeds. My soul weeps for your defeat and easy destruction.
oh great winners is this all that you could take away from us with the whole world, is it not a shame?)

curadh

Phrourach
Is that meant to mean anything as its complete gibberish .. you haven't been taking lessons from the other gibberish talkers have you?

DeletedUser10810

impotent GReps( this is specifically shady and their SLAVES), you play great you still have a sensitive and will have an erection))) just a little more sensitive so you have the whole world, and you said that in all solo smash.. well done great bot use and otlino play farmer

God knows what you want to say. May need a better translator. Google translator is very bad. lol. I am pretty sure these words will get you banned here in externals for few days :p