Top 12 Top... Some amount of alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
you're just cry because you cannot destroy the banda))) or the true fear)))) or the true fiasco))))))))
Wanna take a look at war scores? Seems to me like the destruction of the parties you mentioned is not only possible but inevitable. Unless you count True Fear's hidey-hole up north-east which is irrelevant enough to core alliances to be safe.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
We don't hand off cities to the Russians though to stop them attacking us like TF do we? Noticed Ahr-Ex has made sure her cities are safe by being in FU and I expect to see James jumping there the moment one of his is demanded ... oh wait James doesn't do frontlines does he .. has to have a meat shield between him and any enemy. I feel sorry for the TF members that have to pay (with their cities) to keep the Russians placated ... can't be very many players in TF that are happy about it

Wait, what

DeletedUser55290

Wanna take a look at war scores? Seems to me like the destruction of the parties you mentioned is not only possible but inevitable. Unless you count True Fear's hidey-hole up north-east which is irrelevant enough to core alliances to be safe.
You cannot do anything to us after the First World Mass, the borders have strengthened on us and you all stood up) And we are approaching you, wait a month, maybe two, as I already told my old opponents, we will do this and enter 54 I will be very good)

DeletedUser55296

the only war in which it is really difficult to fight with shady is the information war. They will first tell you about the super cool bot from the enemy, then tell you about the evil Russians who demand tribute. These people are not ashamed of anything just to win. I would be ashamed of such a victory, but the concept of shame is unknown here.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
You cannot do anything to us after the First World Mass, the borders have strengthened on us and you all stood up) And we are approaching you, wait a month, maybe two, as I already told my old opponents, we will do this and enter 54 I will be very good)
"Wait a month or two" huh? Doesn't seem like you guys have that long as a major alliance.

the only war in which it is really difficult to fight with shady is the information war. They will first tell you about the super cool bot from the enemy, then tell you about the evil Russians who demand tribute. These people are not ashamed of anything just to win. I would be ashamed of such a victory, but the concept of shame is unknown here.
Classic! Accuse the enemy of under-handed tactics and misinformation to distract from your own! I cannot count how many times I've been lied to about this world, but I can tell you that it's mostly (not totally, Shady, you guys have done it too) coming from the desperate and blindedly zealous. Sound familiar?

DeletedUser39822

In all honesty these comments and accusations started with some of the players you are now allied with, the same players that are now singing your praises and seeking your help.....we weren't fighting you at the time so we didn't get to see the super cool bots in action.

DeletedUser55296

"Wait a month or two" huh? Doesn't seem like you guys have that long as a major alliance.

Classic! Accuse the enemy of under-handed tactics and misinformation to distract from your own! I cannot count how many times I've been lied to about this world, but I can tell you that it's mostly (not totally, Shady, you guys have done it too) coming from the desperate and blindedly zealous. Sound familiar?
of course, I understand that you dream of TF giving you the city, bowed and asked to save from the Russians. But it is surprising that those who fought against TF do not feel anger against them. Are you annoyed by how you can treat them normally?)) Russians are not like you. The paradox is that in the war with TF, we found communication and understanding with the enemy, against whom we built attacks every day. There are great guys there and we want to help them, despite the difficulties of communication.

Drill

Chiliarch

Sorry.. is this Sorin Markov and the Ocean 24 mandem from 122?

i had 1 city in your ocean and made Gregos XLVI ghost bruv allow yourself

jameslongst

Strategos

They also lied to you long ago when they said size doesn’t matter cuz it DOES.

Status
Not open for further replies.